Trent Patterson-Biggest Loser

Guest Biggestloserfan

I'm so sorry to hear of your difficulties. We all get dealt a"hand" of life's cards, and sometimes don't know what to draw. Unfortunately, you had to fold, like a lot of us do. Count your blessings...your little boy proudly hangs on his dad's shoulders. God bless you both!
Thank you for your kind words. Truth is I made my own choices and dont deserve ANY special recognition for doing my job being a parent, it just DELETED me off when people like this offer an opinion that they cant back up to people that have been there. While I agree that the mental illness thing is way over used as a cop out when youve done something off the reservation but to arrogantly state non existance is blatant trouble making ignorance. And I think Ive decided that we are now a little dumber for having to read this kind of crap. And I just realized its raining and freezing out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't let the op get to you. he can not comprehend anything remotely logical. His own goal is to be rude and offend as many people as he can. If he were as intelligent as he claims, he could debate and offer reasonible responses, but we have seen his "intelligence" Stay strong my friend, you do have our prayers. don't let the op get under your skin and don't change anything. you seem like a great parent and that is something to be proud of.

Might want to change your saying to not everybody has to be on welfare except for the lowlifes that live in Binghamton that are to DELETED lazy to get a GD job

No need for an apology. After 8 years of dealing with bi polar with my wife Ive learned to take everything in stride. You myfriend are an idiot. The tripe youve spilled out of your ignorant mouth just proves to everyone that you are an idiot thereby making your weak attempt at an apology just as idiotic as your posts and furthermore any time youd like to take a trip to Krembs 3 at BGH where Ive spent countless days and nights after suicide attemts, one while she was pregnant with my son ,Ill gladly give you a tour. Bi polar scytzo effective disorder has left me a single parent on my own since my son was 3 days old. Not to mention the thousands of dollars spent on doctors,lawyers and time at family court, lost jobs and opertunities. Your posts only go to prove that your an uneducated IDIOT.

i'll guarantee you education isn't an issue

next to ADHD- BP disorder is the flavor of the month in so far as "crutch' diagnosis.

Seems like your ex might have been the real deal. sorry for your misfortune and kudos for overcoming

i'll guarantee you education isn't an issue

next to ADHD- BP disorder is the flavor of the month in so far as "crutch' diagnosis.

Seems like your ex might have been the real deal. sorry for your misfortune and kudos for overcoming

Holy crap we agree on something ADHD something theyve over diagnosed since the 80s. Any time a child wont sit and listen in school ita ADHD.

despite your tragic situation- can you see the parallels between the two?
Her they diagnosed at 18. Her mother and grandmother both have it. Her mom is real bad. She lives in Ithica and when Alex was born I offered to come up to bring hre to Bing to see him, she wouldnt come cuz she thought someone was trying to kill her. The biggest problem with the ex is not taking controll of her illness. The biggest mistake she makes is not paying attention to meds and her diet. Chemical intake means alot when your on the stuff they give you for that, caffeene, cold medicine even asprin can change the chemical ballance and then the delusions begin. Unfortunately for her there is no exact science to the meds theres about 30 different meds for bi polar and another 30 or so that are supposed to help with the side effects. A real circus.

Archived