Trent Patterson-Biggest Loser

Guest Biggestloserfan

i watch the show and i think trent was great i hope he does well at the finals ......... i wonder if a lot of people have been bugging him since he is so recognizable now

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets make inspirational stories out of losers who let themseleves go for years, but can lose water weight for 3 months then gain it back.

I got news for you, it ain't water-weight that most of them are losing. The first few days to a week or more a lot is water-weight, but when your pants size drops from 42 to a 36, that ain't water weight. It's actual fat lost.

Fact, many people are overweight. It IS an "epidemic" in this country. This show is helping a lot in inspiring people NOT on the show to (pun intended) shape up and get with the program and lose weight too. It's documented and it is happening. If you do not want to watch it that's fine, but get your head out of your hind-quarters and stop bashing a good thing here.

In other words, grow up!

Wolf

i also feel like trent quit.. dont get me wrong, i think he did amazing on the show and he should be proud of where he is now.. but in all honestly, he did quit, something he would tell the football team he helped train, never to do.

good luck anyway trent

I got news for you, it ain't water-weight that most of them are losing. The first few days to a week or more a lot is water-weight, but when your pants size drops from 42 to a 36, that ain't water weight. It's actual fat lost.

Fact, many people are overweight. It IS an "epidemic" in this country. This show is helping a lot in inspiring people NOT on the show to (pun intended) shape up and get with the program and lose weight too. It's documented and it is happening. If you do not want to watch it that's fine, but get your head out of your hind-quarters and stop bashing a good thing here.

In other words, grow up!

Wolf

Whatever

if you need to watch other slobs learn stuff that everyone should know to get "inspired" you are a pathetic loser

do some research almost everyone of these fatties gains the weight back after they leave. the show is an affront to real weight loss. it's not a good thing...contestants sitting in the sauna and fasting before weigh ins? ridiculous.

let's take a real problem in our country and address it with a stupid contrived reality show

In addition, he works out and uses his knowledge to teach others.

He was a fitness trainer before he went on the show.....he knew why he was overweight and unhealthy..

do some research almost everyone of these fatties gains the weight back after they leave. the show is an affront to real weight loss.

LOL! Do some research yourself before you decide to lie!

Yes, some have fell off the wagon, but most have NOT put the weight back on. The show also teaches the people how to maintain their weight, how to prepare healthier meals etc etc. It's a true success story and the ONLY "reality" show where everybody wins.

Wolf

i also feel like trent quit.. dont get me wrong, i think he did amazing on the show and he should be proud of where he is now.. but in all honestly, he did quit, something he would tell the football team he helped train, never to do.

good luck anyway trent

Didn't he have a knee injury, and wasn't part of the reasoning for coming home to take care of it? There is no sense in destroying the knee just to win a contest. I think Trent's integrity and spirit is to be admired.

LOL! Do some research yourself before you decide to lie!

Yes, some have fell off the wagon, but most have NOT put the weight back on. The show also teaches the people how to maintain their weight, how to prepare healthier meals etc etc. It's a true success story and the ONLY "reality" show where everybody wins.

Wolf

total BS- most of them have regained the weight when taken out of the controlled environment

it's a farce, and you are too simple to realize it

Guest I am not perfect...
He quit.

Half the people on the planet are walking around with torn cartilage- big deal. He had more weight to lose, he could have put up big numbers to support the team and he quit.

Don't wanna hear the other BS- if family was so important, he wouldn't have put his health at risk by being over 400 freakin pounds.

Some fat slob quitter is not a role model.

I am willing to bet that you are the perfect man. I think you should tell us all who you are so that we may bow down to you. Unless, you don't think that you can live up to your own hype.

Who are you to judge someone who has realized that they have made a few mistakes along the way. Who are you to judge someone who is willing to make a change for the better, to improve his own life as well as that of his family. I bet if we asked your wife and kids they'd be willing to let us all in on a few of your flaws. You should keep your negativity to yourself!

GREAT JOB TRENT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I am willing to bet that you are the perfect man. I think you should tell us all who you are so that we may bow down to you. Unless, you don't think that you can live up to your own hype.

Who are you to judge someone who has realized that they have made a few mistakes along the way. Who are you to judge someone who is willing to make a change for the better, to improve his own life as well as that of his family. I bet if we asked your wife and kids they'd be willing to let us all in on a few of your flaws. You should keep your negativity to yourself!

GREAT JOB TRENT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I'm not perfect. I'm just not a gorssly overweight person who blames his fatness on everyone else.

and we should NOT be celebrating people who are

Seems to me your just a "Fat slob", or have something personal against this guy. I personally dont watch reality shows. I think most of them are a waste of good tv air time. They have a reality show for just about everything. Atleast in this one people are trying to better themselves, so do us all a favor...The bus leaves in ten minutes...BE UNDER IT... :P

I'm not perfect. I'm just not a gorssly overweight person who blames his fatness on everyone else.

and we should NOT be celebrating people who are

I'll bet your shoe size is 11E - fat foot.

Those 32/32 jeans you are wearing are picture perfect and should be in a magazine. My waist is 31 - you must be overweight.

You are just as ridiculous as these statements. Get over yourself.

Seems to me your just a "Fat slob", or have something personal against this guy. I personally dont watch reality shows. I think most of them are a waste of good tv air time. They have a reality show for just about everything. Atleast in this one people are trying to better themselves, so do us all a favor...The bus leaves in ten minutes...BE UNDER IT... :P

i don't know Patterson. It ain't about him

It's about our culture glorifying irresponsible people by putting them on TV.

It ain't that hard. Exercise and eat right.

There is absolutely no excuse for being 50, 100, 200lbs overweight.

I'll bet your shoe size is 11E - fat foot.

Those 32/32 jeans you are wearing are picture perfect and should be in a magazine. My waist is 31 - you must be overweight.

You are just as ridiculous as these statements. Get over yourself.

Everytime someone tries to point out that obese people are irresponsible and a financial burden on our country, some kumbaya guys tries to interject with the whole "dont compare people" pablum

We aren't talking about the difference between 32/31 inch waist here. Why did these disgusting slobs need a reality show to get off their fat azzes and go for a walk?

Why do i have to watch cellulite in a sports bra and Joe Mantitty get weighed?

Everytime someone tries to point out that obese people are irresponsible and a financial burden on our country, some kumbaya guys tries to interject with the whole "dont compare people" pablum

We aren't talking about the difference between 32/31 inch waist here. Why did these disgusting slobs need a reality show to get off their fat azzes and go for a walk?

Why do i have to watch cellulite in a sports bra and Joe Mantitty get weighed?

first off you don't have to watch it...you have a remote...change the channel, or better yet get off your butt and go for a walk yourself. Why would you criticize someone who had an opportunity to go on a tv show, for a chance to lose weight and possibly make some money? This country has become an obese lazy country. And we are sitting here letting it happen. Between the fast food, convenient unhelathy eating options and the way the media promotes it, it is very easy to be over weight. the hard part is changing your lifestyle. the harder part is learning how. its more than just going for a walk. every person is different. from body makeup and mental motiviation. This show helps teaches them how to excercise and eat a healthier diet, but it also address some psychological issues that may be preventing the person from being healthy. To over simplify it is wrong. I comend Trent and any one on that show who has lost a lot of weight and kept it off. I know personally what it is like to lose a lot of weight and it took a total lifestyle change to do it. So this show is doing something positive for the country. How many other people out there watch the show and learn something that may change their life and their health. it opened my eyes to some of the things out there that the media never tells us. and I think that if you got off your pedestal and quit sticking your nose in the air and thinking you are better than anyone, you may also learn something. The person who thinks they know it all, really knows nothing.

Between the fast food, convenient unhelathy eating options and the way the media promotes it, it is very easy to be over weight.

Newsflash- it isn't easy to be a fat slob. It certainly is more expensive. Carrots and lettuce cost less then a big mac. You can get a couple pounds of lean ground beef or chicken for what you spend on a fast food sandwich.

i hate fat people, and I don't want to see them on TV. i hate that they have driven up health care costs in our country. i hate that they have to sit next to me in a movie theatre or on a plane and spill over into my seat. i hate when they are at the gym walking 3 mph on the treadmill that I want to get on, or sweating all over the machines.

And trying to pin it on ignorance, or the media, or someone's coach is a complete affront to people who think

Newsflash- it isn't easy to be a fat slob. It certainly is more expensive. Carrots and lettuce cost less then a big mac. You can get a couple pounds of lean ground beef or chicken for what you spend on a fast food sandwich.

i hate fat people, and I don't want to see them on TV. i hate that they have driven up health care costs in our country. i hate that they have to sit next to me in a movie theatre or on a plane and spill over into my seat. i hate when they are at the gym walking 3 mph on the treadmill that I want to get on, or sweating all over the machines.

And trying to pin it on ignorance, or the media, or someone's coach is a complete affront to people who think

so when was the last time you drove through on your 30 minute lunch hour and got carrots and lettuce at a drive thru? Society, in this county, has become one of convenince. it is far easier and quicker to go get a whopper meal with fries and soda than it is to stop and get some healthy options. But also remember it is not just the food but also the persons genetic history and makeup that is responsible for being overweight. for an example, i can eat 2000 calories a day and lose weight, but someone else may not lose any weight or even gain weight on that diet. it is the media, the companies that are pushing the food and of course it is ultimately the individual that is to blame. but it is ignorance that is also to blame. I can promise you that almost every person knows what they need to do to lose weight or lead a healthy lifestyle, but what percentage of people know exaclty how to accomplish it. To say that it is as simple as gettting off the couch and walking shows your ignorance. I am in the fitness business and have seen thousands of different people trying to accomplish the same goal, be healthy and lead a healthier life, but every single one of them has a different goal and therefore has different ways of acheiving those goals. your negative, selfish and complete lack of compassion and understanding makes the task of staing focused and losing wieght that much more difficult. you should get on your knees everyday and thank god that you are blessed with a good metabolism and are not overweight instead of bashing those that are not as lucky as you and are overweight either by their own doing as well as others.

so when was the last time you drove through on your 30 minute lunch hour and got carrots and lettuce at a drive thru? Society, in this county, has become one of convenince. it is far easier and quicker to go get a whopper meal with fries and soda than it is to stop and get some healthy options. But also remember it is not just the food but also the persons genetic history and makeup that is responsible for being overweight. for an example, i can eat 2000 calories a day and lose weight, but someone else may not lose any weight or even gain weight on that diet. it is the media, the companies that are pushing the food and of course it is ultimately the individual that is to blame. but it is ignorance that is also to blame. I can promise you that almost every person knows what they need to do to lose weight or lead a healthy lifestyle, but what percentage of people know exaclty how to accomplish it. To say that it is as simple as gettting off the couch and walking shows your ignorance. I am in the fitness business and have seen thousands of different people trying to accomplish the same goal, be healthy and lead a healthier life, but every single one of them has a different goal and therefore has different ways of acheiving those goals. your negative, selfish and complete lack of compassion and understanding makes the task of staing focused and losing wieght that much more difficult. you should get on your knees everyday and thank god that you are blessed with a good metabolism and are not overweight instead of bashing those that are not as lucky as you and are overweight either by their own doing as well as others.

pack a lunch...a cooler costs 5 bucks

I ain't buying that metabolism Bs either. i bust my DELETED to be fit....neither of my parents are, both are type 2 diabetics actually.

If you are fat it is your fault- no excuses- do something about it.

Fat people would rather have people make excuses for them- metabolism, society of convenience, my coach made me fat, blah blah blah no such thing as being fat by some one elses doing

It's all mental toughness, discipline and hard work

This will be the last post on this topic for me because i do not want to sit here and debate this with someone who is either a closed minded shallow individual or a troll...either way you are a sad excuse for a person. But i do want to give you somethings to think about further. first it is not bs about metabolism. lets say you and i eat the same meal and the same amount of the meal. now we do the same workout, do you honetsly think that we will burn the same amount of calories in the same time? And one more thing to think about, since you seem to be so knowledgable on this topic, can you explain to me the basics of reading a food label and can you tell me how carbs affect your weight? remember even going to the grocery store and getting healthy foods still does not help unless you have the knowledge of what type of food breaks down and what it does to your body, that is the basic knowledge that people need to effectively lose weight. Again i do hope that you refrain from being jerk and if you are such a perfect person and work hard to lose weight or mainitain a healthy lifestyle, perhaps you should try to inspire others. maybe have your own tv show....but we already know that you are already the bigest loser.

Whatever

if you need to watch other slobs learn stuff that everyone should know to get "inspired" you are a pathetic loser

do some research almost everyone of these fatties gains the weight back after they leave. the show is an affront to real weight loss. it's not a good thing...contestants sitting in the sauna and fasting before weigh ins? ridiculous.

let's take a real problem in our country and address it with a stupid contrived reality show

if you don't like the show, don't watch it. you seem to know alot about it though. also, negativity never helps anyone. you are pretty angry about the whole thing, but don't like to see people succeed. you DO have problems, one that i can tell is "anger" and two is "negativity." however, i am sure you will not go for help with it. you are a pretty sad case.

My son has been training with Trent for almost 5 years, and he is an amazing person. He stepped down for his own health reasons and no he will not re-gain that weight I can tell you that for sure. My son doesn't go to CF but he is responsible for all the winning seasons and hard work that their football has put in. So for anyone to sit here and bash him obviously doesnt know a thing about Trent. Sure he was overweight but ya know something he doesn't ask his athletes to do anything that he can't do himself. He is an awesome trainer, coach, husband, father and person all round.

My son has been training with Trent for almost 5 years, and he is an amazing person. He stepped down for his own health reasons and no he will not re-gain that weight I can tell you that for sure. My son doesn't go to CF but he is responsible for all the winning seasons and hard work that their football has put in. So for anyone to sit here and bash him obviously doesnt know a thing about Trent. Sure he was overweight but ya know something he doesn't ask his athletes to do anything that he can't do himself. He is an awesome trainer, coach, husband, father and person all round.

Awesome parents don't put their health at risk by weighing almost a 1/4 ton. They stay healthy and are good role models for their children

Archived