Trent Patterson-Biggest Loser

Guest Biggestloserfan

Guest Biggestloserfan

How about a nice topic....Congratulations and great job should go out to Trent Patterson on his dramatic weight loss on the Biggest Loser. It was great to see a local person shown in such a positive light. At the end of last night's show they did a nice send off for Trent including showing a pep rally held for him at CV High School. We're all so proud of you Trent!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats to him, but i think he should have hung in there!

He'll still probably win the $100,000 prize for most lost by an eliminated contestant. Whether it's highest % or most pounds, he seems to be a shoe-in for either.

He did get votedo off, but can continue to lose weight and go for a 100K prize that they give to the eliminated player who lost the most at the end. So far he's lost over 100 lbs, and stands a good chance at that 100K. I've seen Trent work with kids at RBI, he's a great guy. I hope he loses the most of all the eliminated players!

Ummm....

He lost over 100 pounds with torn cartilage in his knee. He didn't quit, he took one for the TEAM. Oops - forgot, most people don't know the T word these days.

Great job Trent Patterson.

I don't know how you can say anything negative about someone losing that much weight. All he did by volunteering to be evicted was show how important his family and that beautiful baby are to him. He still lost weight and stayed honorable and managed to still look like a winner.

He quit.

Half the people on the planet are walking around with torn cartilage- big deal. He had more weight to lose, he could have put up big numbers to support the team and he quit.

Don't wanna hear the other BS- if family was so important, he wouldn't have put his health at risk by being over 400 freakin pounds.

Some fat slob quitter is not a role model.

He quit.

Half the people on the planet are walking around with torn cartilage- big deal. He had more weight to lose, he could have put up big numbers to support the team and he quit.

Don't wanna hear the other BS- if family was so important, he wouldn't have put his health at risk by being over 400 freakin pounds.

Some fat slob quitter is not a role model.

You are a disgrace. Enough said.

You are a disgrace. Enough said.

yeah, I'm a disgrace because I have the willpower and discipline to drive by a fast food joint. Because I never jeopardized my health and my children's well being by weighing almost 500lbs. Because i didn't need to go on National TV to get healthy

whatever. Maybe next we can do a show about alcoholics or drug users in recovery and call them heroes.

it ain't that hard. Eat right, exercise= never weigh over 400 lbs

So because somebody recognized they had a problem, and then did something about it, we decide it's time to trash them. I'm sorry but you are the sad excuse.

Anybody else agree or am I brain dead here?

So because somebody recognized they had a problem, and then did something about it, we decide it's time to trash them. I'm sorry but you are the sad excuse.

than do it in the privacy of your home

all those fat DELETED gain the weight back anyway.

Sorry but I have to agree with this post. Not everyone in the world is as perfect as you apparently think you are. Great job Trent and keep up the good work.

Sorry but I have to agree with this post. Not everyone in the world is as perfect as you apparently think you are. Great job Trent and keep up the good work.

i'm not perfect, i'm just not a fat slob who jeopardizes my health and needs to be isolated w other slobs to do something about it

Just have to say it - - he is THE BIGGEST LOSER :P

when i weigh over 400lbs and put my health in jeopardy you can call me a loser. maybe my pathetic fat DELETED will get on national TV too for sucking at life like the rest of those DELETED

Note that I say this with full sincerity from the bottom of my heart.

Please go play in the street.

Wolf

ooooo, clever

I'm sick of that show....

It ain't like they are breaking new ground.....if you are fat you need to exercise and eat better. is it reall necessary to see grossly disgusting fat broads parading around in sports bras. it makes me want to vomit.

lets make inspirational stories out of losers who let themseleves go for years, but can lose water weight for 3 months then gain it back.

Boo freekin whoo

OK - let's take a step back here.

Former D1 starting lineman at the University of Alabama gets conditioned from high school on to eat and gain weight to play football. Now that it's over, the lifestyle changes don't make up for the years of "eat more" to gain weight. Now he knows there is a problem and he does something to fix it. Whether you agree or not with the publicity of the whole thing, he did something about it. In his own words, the most valuable lesson learned was count calories and understand nutrition. In addition, he works out and uses his knowledge to teach others.

Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Congratulations Trent - keep up the good work. Someday you may just get this troll in one of your conditioning classes because he has gained weight. Age is a great equalizer.

Archived