Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

Actually its true,the gun supporters here are the ones doing all the name calling and insulting Here or at the very least started it all.l made a couple replies earlier without using nsme calling or insults,But Not You People!

BALONEY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that article is nice but What does it matter what sheriff thinks?they enforce the laws only.they do not make them.

Sorry. I was offering an example of a reasonable and well thought out opinion. I forgot that the liberals prefer to remain ignorant and hold on to their baseless opinions. For the record, the sheriffs' have quite a bit of influence on how the law gets enforced and to what level. You probably didn't know that because they don't cover that on COPS, your only source of "knowledge" of the criminal justice system.

Actually its true,the gun supporters here are the ones doing all the name calling and insulting Here or at the very least started it all.l made a couple replies earlier without using nsme calling or insults,But Not You People!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

that article is nice but What does it matter what sheriff thinks?they enforce the laws only.they do not make them.

It isn't an article. It is actually the body of a letter written to the governor and their opinion matters.

They don't have an argument anymore. They are holding onto their guns for dear life because they are paranoid and will not listen to reason. They are causing themselves more harm than they know.

Your stupidity is only excelled by your idiocy, neither of which will draw more than a yawn, nor leave us with any sensation higher than that of being totally nonplussed. But don’t feel too bad though; you’re no more stupid than the average liberal. So your precious lefty self-esteem should remain untarnished. just keep repeating to yourself that you are smarter than everyone else, and that people really do like you.

Your stupidity is only excelled by your idiocy, neither of which will draw more than a yawn, nor leave us with any sensation higher than that of being totally nonplussed. But don't feel too bad though; you're no more stupid than the average liberal. So your precious lefty self-esteem should remain untarnished. just keep repeating to yourself that you are smarter than everyone else, and that people really do like you.

Curl up and hurl insults. Great rebuttal. It's worked so well for you and yours the last 10 years hasn't it. :lol:

Curl up and hurl insults. Great rebuttal. It's worked so well for you and yours the last 10 years hasn't it. :lol:

His response is any worse than the one he responded to? I don't think so. I also think anyone who responds with emoticons is probably twice as dumb as they initially appear. You are evidence of that.

His response is any worse than the one he responded to? I don't think so. I also think anyone who responds with emoticons is probably twice as dumb as they initially appear. You are evidence of that.

It seems to be the normal for now for gun advocates when confronted with the truth. You prove that once again.

Fact. There are tens of millions more guns than 21 years ago.

Fact. The rate of violent crime is half what it was 21 years ago.

The word is intelligence and you have none.

I'm sure it is only coincidence that crime rates dropped a little around the same time many States started allowing better access to Carry Permits for honest citizens.

Even today it is only a coincidence that States having less restrictive gun Laws also have fewer crimes and greater reduction of criminal acts.

It seems to be the normal for now for gun advocates when confronted with the truth. You prove that once again.

What truth? That you people don't know what you are talking about? That you can't even apply a small amount of logic to your position and have it not fall apart? Still waiting to hear how additional legislation on my legal firearms will lower the violent crime rate. None of you hoplophobes have been able to explain it because there would be no effect. There are even some of you who have admitted that. Then they say, "but"...... They admit their own failure and follow it up with a double helping.

I'm sure it is only coincidence that crime rates dropped a little around the same time many States started allowing better access to Carry Permits for honest citizens.

Even today it is only a coincidence that States having less restrictive gun Laws also have fewer crimes and greater reduction of criminal acts.

Another coincidence is all the major cities and states with the worst economies are run by democrats.

There you go again. (Sound familiar?) Evidently you don't quite grasp the fact that political fortunes ebb and flow. Read a U.S. history book. That is,unless you are incapable of reading beyond the third grade level. I take it that something has warped your fragile, little mind. Paint chips? Power lines? Parents were first cousins? Perhaps a combo... There's no use talking logic or truth with people like yourself. I recommend using a polo mallet. Proper club selection is crucial. If Polo is your thing, go with it. My choice would be a three iron.

Looks fake to me. Not to mention, anybody who is afraid of law abiding gun owners is crazy and should be in a mental hospital.

Reality looks fake to you. I wouldn't expect you to think a sign looked real.

Prove it wrong instead of spouting your lies.

You can't.

You fail at life Zero.

The large part of the bogus 40% was from an estate handing down firearms after the death of the owner. The runt fails again.

Archived