Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JB's Brain

Abiding in a new classing to does the Maybe current criminal the Law Abiding today.

Hone of that automaticans are pass?

Or does the Maybe currentrating instead of the Maybe instead of criminal class obey the Laws the Law. Unfortunately make Crime?

You have hit on one of Leftist Politicians the current criminal class of criminal classing to do with reducing today.

Honest Agenda have hit onest Citizenns. Maybe current criminals of Leftist Agenda have nothing in a new class?

teabagger.jpg

My Pro-Life stance does not end at believing killing the unborn is wrong. I am Pro-Life when it comes to self defense and protecting those around me. That makes me a Pro-Second Amendment advocate.

My reasons for Pro Death Penalty views are reasonable, valid, Just. Some two legged animals should never be arrested.

My Pro War stance will never change as long as our Country is attacked or threatened. Appeasement only exacerbates the problem and delays the enevitable.

My anti Healhcare opinion only comes into play when my hard earned wages are subject to confiscatory taxation and those tax dollars I Earned go toward providing care for those who will not work and those who have no legal right to be in the Country.

I've been reading and posting to topics like these since the Newtown massacre. I just finished reading this:

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c2

The NRA continues to obfuscate the issue by talking about "gun ownership." We're not talking about gun ownership. We're talking about trying to limit the sheer numbers of some the most deadly weapons currently available: Bushmasters, AR 15's and the like, and magazines with a larger capacity than anyone needs for any purpose, including that instance that happens as often as Halley's Comet appearances...home invasions by multiple intruders who are armed like the Army Rangers.

David Keene and LaPierre are obviously delusional paranoids who are beating their drums about the entirely wrong topic. Serious, sane hunters and other sport (target) shooters don't use semi-automatic rifles and 10+ round magazines.

Keene's long tirade of an editorial makes only one mention of these: "firearms the president likes to demonize as assault weapons." What Keene fails to realize is that killers like Adam Lanza and James Holmes have demonized these weapons in the eye of the American public....forever.

All you gun lovers can keep all the guns you have and buy more. We simply need to start somewhere to make an attempt to minimize the amount of AR15's that deranged people can get their hands on. I know this is not an idea that is difficult for gun owners to understand. Some of them know it makes perfect sense. Keene and other gun nuts also fail to realize that most Americans know it's totally possible to maintain everyone's Second Amendment Rights while also limiting the sales of weapons that were designed solely to kill as many PEOPLE as possible in few seconds. We're not discussing squirrel hunting here.

Even mentioning confiscation is conceding loss of the argument. There are too many guns in the hands of too many Americans, and the US is much too large for any or all branches of Government to successfully conduct any kind of gun roundup. So, please, don't waste anyone's time with that bull. It also makes you sound just like the crackpot heads of the NRA.

Why is it that not one gun proponent here can address that one, single issue without ranting about the Second Amendment and foolish notions like confiscation of all guns? I keep asking for reason-based replies to that and can't get one.

I'll go one further than that: if "gun ownership" is everyone's right as an American, why is no one ranting about other weapons that can kill dozens of people in less than a minute, like RPG launchers and bazookas? Technically, they are all guns since they shoot bullets. The bullets may be bigger, but they're still bullets/deadly projectiles. Isn't a tank just a large, rotating gun on a big, mobile metal housing?

Oh....and if anyone has any inclination to do nothing more than toss around a few high school insults, please resist the temptation to post and go somewhere else to do so. I don't respond to those and never will, regardless of how good or superior they make you feel about yourself for a minute or two.

All your ignorant post deserves is insults. Your insipid opinion has been demolished over and over. You don't have a single bit of actual logic or fact to back it up. If you don't like insults then quit posting your garbage.

Nobody is "ranting" about the 2nd Amendment. Simply trying to educate ignorant people like you. You lack of knowledge on every aspect of the topic is legendary. So if you don't like it then put your thumb back in your mouth and go sit in the corner where you belong.

I notice you don't respond to the points made in the Sheriffs association letter. Just can't do it? Not surprised.

So called assault weapons are used in a tiny fraction of firearm crimes.

The left wants to ban firearms based on their appearance which is ridiculous.

So called assault weapons are mechanically identical to many common hunting firearms.

Reducing magazine capacity is another ineffective tactic. Criminals can change a magazine in about 2 seconds with practice or carry additional firearms, negating any imaginary benefit. Of course, that is assuming that they would obey the magazine restrictions, which is also stupid.

100 % NICS checks is a great idea. A national database that Includes those with mental health issues is a great idea. Both of those actions will have significantly more positive influence on the violent crime rate than any ridiculous AWB.

So called assault weapons are used in a tiny fraction of firearm crimes.

Prove it.

The left wants to ban firearms based on their appearance which is ridiculous.

The Left? Appearance only? Prove it.

So called assault weapons are mechanically identical to many common hunting firearms.

Many common hunting firearms are semi automatic and can hold up to 30+ round clips? If you need that many shots to take your prey down you shouldn't be allowed to hunt never mind own a gun. You are a menace.

Reducing magazine capacity is another ineffective tactic. Criminals can change a magazine in about 2 seconds with practice or carry additional firearms, negating any imaginary benefit. Of course, that is assuming that they would obey the magazine restrictions, which is also stupid.

Your 2 second figure is imaginary and even if it wasn't 2 seconds less time spraying bullets isn't a bad thing in the minds of normal people.

For someone who responds to every subject with "Prove it" at least you are not one of those with the "do as I say not as I do" attitude

When it comes to showing how ignorant you are, every time you write you "PROVE IT"!

Thanks for proving you don't have facts to back up your nonsense. Not that it was necessary of course.

Simple, eliminate all weapons which do not require some action to put another round in the chamber.

Eliminate all magazines. Allow up to five rounds to be loaded individually into the weapon.

Archived