Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The large part of the bogus 40% was from an estate handing down firearms after the death of the owner. The runt fails again.

Repeating the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true. Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

528858_595496897130757_635029291_n.jpg

Gawd..... can't you idiots find a different poster???? Or is one all you have. Sheesh. I mean, I read posters in order to make up my mind on contemporary controversial issues. They are soooooooooo useful. Thank you.

Yeah! Use the word "guntard" instead.

Hey! The left can do anything it wants. It is only racist, ignorant, stupid, crazy, un-American, etc., when the right does it.

Guest Redumblican Teabagger

REALLY! What else do you agree with Reagan?

Pro Choice, raising taxes, increasing the size of government. He was my idol.

Reagan said that he regretted his pro choice stance.

Reagan also cut taxes.

Reagan was for a smaller government.

But whatever you have to tell yourself.

Pro Choice, raising taxes, increasing the size of government. He was my idol.

You're waaaaaaay too stupid to be a teabagger. You must be one of those Democrap Libtards.

Reagan said that he regretted his pro choice stance.

Reagan also cut taxes.

Reagan was for a smaller government.

But whatever you have to tell yourself.

If I was Reagan I would regret killing 50 million unborn children too, but that doesn't change the fact that he did it.

Reagan raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office.

Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously.

Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit.

Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants.

Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran.

Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden.

Whatever, retard. I guess it's different when a republican "is for something before they were against it". Hypocrite.

I admitted that Reagan raised taxes. Partly based on promised cuts that the dems didnt honor. What is significant is which taxes were raised, which were lowered, and when. He was successful. Obama has been a miserable failure. Or, I guess since he is a liberal, he has been a magnificent failure.

Obama has ballooned the debt to never before imagined levels. The fact that you attempt to compare them shows how ridiculous you are.

Amnesty given again on promises by the democrats which they did not honor.

Helped the Taliban, who at the time, were fighting the Russians. You just proved that you weren't even born then or else you wouldn't have made such an ignorant and foolish statement. Do yourself a favor and study some history.

No danger of you being a diplomat. Too ignorant and your thinking way underdeveloped.

Anybody interested in an intelligent and well thought out opinion should look at the NY State Sheriff's Associations response to the SAFE Act.

http://www.nysheriffs.org/

Anybody interested in an intelligent and well thought out opinion should look at the NY State Sheriff's Associations response to the SAFE Act.

http://www.nysheriffs.org/

I notice there are no liberals capable of responding. Not surprised. Thanks for playing.

Guest Redumblican Teabagger

If I was Reagan I would regret killing 50 million unborn children too, but that doesn't change the fact that he did it.

Reagan raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office.

Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously.

Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit.

Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants.

Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran.

Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden.

My Hero! :wub:

Whatever, retard. I guess it's different when a republican "is for something before they were against it". Hypocrite.

I admitted that Reagan raised taxes. Partly based on promised cuts that the dems didnt honor. What is significant is which taxes were raised, which were lowered, and when. He was successful. Obama has been a miserable failure. Or, I guess since he is a liberal, he has been a magnificent failure.

Obama has ballooned the debt to never before imagined levels. The fact that you attempt to compare them shows how ridiculous you are.

Helped the Taliban, who at the time, were fighting the Russians. You just proved that you weren't even born then or else you wouldn't have made such an ignorant and foolish statement. Do yourself a favor and study some history.

Obama has been a miserable failure. Or, I guess since he is a liberal, he has been a magnificent failure.

Obama has ballooned the debt to never before imagined levels.

now wait a minute here,President Obama was elected TWICE that means alot of people don't think hes a failure. 51 percent or more think hes doing a great job and the other 49 percent or less thinks he not. Otherwise he wouldn't be President so hes doing what people want him to do,the people that voted for him.He you didn't vote for him thens thats just tuff shit

God bless america

Obama has been a miserable failure. Or, I guess since he is a liberal, he has been a magnificent failure.

now wait a minute here,President Obama was elected TWICE that means alot of people don't think hes a failure. 51 percent or more think hes doing a great job and the other 49 percent or less thinks he not. Otherwise he wouldn't be President so hes doing what people want him to do,the people that voted for him.He you didn't vote for him thens thats just tuff shit

God bless america

Hey retard, about 4 million fewer people voted for him the second time. He got 51% of those who voted. You drones like to think that is a landslide but you are mistaken. You want to see real landslide numbers, look at Reagan's. Thanks for proving, once again, what a kool-aid drinking fool you are. M

God bless america

He got about 65 million out of about 310 million. Don't hurt yourself with the math. Plus, it is God bless America, with a capital "A".

In 1980 Reagan had a smaller percent of the popular vote than either of Obama's elections.

In the first four years of his presidency the lowest unemployment Reagan had was one month at 7.2 after six months over 10%

In 1980 Reagan had a smaller percent of the popular vote than either of Obama's elections.

In the first four years of his presidency the lowest unemployment Reagan had was one month at 7.2 after six months over 10%

Nice try retard. Lets look at all the facts and not just the one you foolishly posted:

Reagan had 44 million votes (50%) Carter had 35.5 million votes (41%) Anderson had 6 million votes (6.6%)

Reagan took 44 states out of 50 (not obama's 57).

As far as unemployment:

Reagan was dealing with an economy that was as bad as the one we had in 2008. In many aspects it was worse. Reagan was responsible for more growth in our economy than almost any previous president and had an unprecedented run of prosperity.

Only ignorant fools like you see a single fact and try to base an arguement on it. You will never be successful doing that.

Reagan was dealing with an economy that was as bad as the one we had in 2008. In many aspects it was worse

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As bad or worse? Are you an idiot or on drugs?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As bad or worse? Are you an idiot or on drugs?

Don't worry little fella. At most you were probably still in diapers back then (probably the entire 80s) and only know what you are told.

Archived