Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry little fella. At most you were probably still in diapers back then (probably the entire 80s) and only know what you are told.

Just admit you are wrong for once in your life. It will be a good start on your road to adulthood, man-child.

Only 15% are - the rest ore sold to criminals illegally. That is why we need tighter gun control laws.

exactly thank you. Only 15 out of a 100 killings happens from guns stolen from the owners.Shit I feel so much better now.

For the uninformed conklindolt who thinks that all guns used in crimes are stolen from law abiding citizens. Wrong as usual.

http://www.pbs.org/w...rocon/guns.html

thanks for the info, some of us have to work and don't have time to sit around all day doing gun research because they have nothing else to do. Jesus get up take a shower and go out and do something old man.

thanks for the info, some of us have to work and don't have time to sit around all day doing gun research because they have nothing else to do. Jesus get up take a shower and go out and do something old man.

Your ignorant opinion was destroyed in about 2.5 seconds with a simple google search. Apparenty that is too much effort for you. You shower in ignorance and it leaves you with an odor akin to a steaming pile of feces.

Only 15% are - the rest ore sold to criminals illegally. That is why we need tighter gun control laws.

Absolutely, but the ignorant approach of banning or restricting firearms based on their scary appearance or magazine capacity does absolutly nothing to address that problem. Once again, demolished.

Absolutely, but the ignorant approach of banning or restricting firearms based on their scary appearance or magazine capacity does absolutly nothing to address that problem. Once again, demolished.

Tell that to the parents of the kids in Newtown, CT who lost children and the people who lost family and friends in Aurora, Colorado. You know nothing of what you speak.

Tell that to the parents of the kids in Newtown, CT who lost children and the people who lost family and friends in Aurora, Colorado. You know nothing of what you speak.

Hmmmmmmm..... Nope. I don't see any logical arguement there. Keep trying, little fella.

Hmmmmmmm..... Nope. I don't see any logical arguement there. Keep trying, little fella.

Of course you don't. You don't see anything based on reality.

The kid in Colorado used a S&W M&P 15 with a 100 round drum magazine.

The kid in Newtown used a 30 round magazine.

Ignoring the obvious makes you look insane.

Of course you don't. You don't see anything based on reality.

The kid in Colorado used a S&W M&P 15 with a 100 round drum magazine.

The kid in Newtown used a 30 round magazine.

Ignoring the obvious makes you look insane.

Ignoring the fact that a crazy person committed the crime and not a gun proves that you are insane, or incredibly stupid.

A crazy person with a gun committed the crime, Zero. Both areas are being addressed. And you can whine on here for an eternity but it is not going to change anything you pathetic little man-child.

A crazy person with a gun committed the crime, Zero. Both areas are being addressed. And you can whine on here for an eternity but it is not going to change anything you pathetic little man-child.

Still can't form an intelligent arguement can you, runt. Makes me sad how you will have to struggle through life with your lackluster mental abilities. Unfortunately for you, it is obvious that no amount of education can help you.

Curl up into a ball and hurl insults. Good boy.

Still got nothing, runt? Didn't think so. Go back hiding under your bed, cowering in fear, hugging your stuffed animal.

Not a bad article based on a 1994 report. But as some on here are so wont to remind us, things change.

Does anyone remember the late 1990s when a couple COSCO containers full of chinese weapons were captured near Oakland? Various reports at the time claimed the weapons were destined for various locations ranging from gangs in Oakland, Chicago, Mexico, etc. Months later there was a little reported fear that the seizure was small compared to what made it through.

By 1998 it was possible to easily find and buy ($100) those cute little carbines with the roughly sanded stock. By 2000 the City streets were glutted with cheap revolvers from Brazil, and moderate priced semi-autos from all over the place.

But times they do change. Now a days it is rumoured many guns are coming in through the Great Lakes.

If gun control laws restricting honest citizens from self defense are working so well why are there so many illegal weapons around?

It must be very comforting having a selective memory. I cannot even imagine the blissful existence of those non-thinkers who just casually follow the Party Line.

Back in the day..we tape are 15 round mag(M16) with another 15 round mag (upside down) so all you had to do is ..release the empty mag and flip it around and click the new one in.. the only problem was during a fire fight you become pretty nervous..so you might miss the opening a few times before you click it in..it happen to me a few times...scares the hell out of you..but my point is..even if you lower the mag count to say 6 rounds or whatever,,you can always increase the mag count with a little tape .

And another point..if you ban high volume mags & assault weapons ..Americans will always find a way to buy these items ..through the black market..mob..perbs...ect..ect..people have bought thousand of these 30 round mags..hoping they will be ban..then the price of the 30 round mags will sky rocket,, the same with the assualt weapons...so really your just putting a bandaid on one problem..and then creating another..I'll be honest ..i don't know what the answers are..and I don't think the people in Washinton know either..the United States of American gave me a free pass for killing people..an fact they gave me a couple medals for it..and a pat on the back to boot..so when is it right to kill people in large numbers..when somebody in Washington DC says so..I guess.

I was hired at Vail Ballou press in Kirkwood New York after I was discharged from service and my boss at the time..(who went to college during the war) ask me what I did in the service and I told him with a straight face.. I filled sandbags ( became damm good at it)..but once and while I'd be ask to go outside the fire base and kill a few people..

the boss never really talk to me again after that.

They will never get rid of guns. Most law abiding citizens will not comply with unconstitutional laws.

You have hit on one of the Major Problems facing Americans today.

Honest Citizens obey the Law. Unfortunately Leftist Politicians are passing Laws that automatically make Criminals of Law Abiding Citizenns. Maybe instead of Legislating in a new class of criminal the Government should be concentrating on reducing the current criminal class?

Or does the Leftist Agenda have nothing to do with reducing crime?

Archived