Jim Johnson

Guest guest

Guest guest

With his 35th consecutive save conversion on Friday in Minnesota, Jim Johnson set an Orioles franchise record for most consecutive converted saves, passing Randy Myers' 34 (May 6-Sept. 27, 1997). In a related story, the O's extended their franchise record to 109 consecutive regular-season wins when leading after seven innings.

Way to go Jim!!!

Guest Swished

With his 35th consecutive save conversion on Friday in Minnesota, Jim Johnson set an Orioles franchise record for most consecutive converted saves, passing Randy Myers' 34 (May 6-Sept. 27, 1997). In a related story, the O's extended their franchise record to 109 consecutive regular-season wins when leading after seven innings.

Way to go Jim!!!

Over the last two years he is in the discussion for the PREMIER CLOSER in baseball. The other guys who had big years last year like Kimbrel, Rodney, and Chapman have slipped up some this year. Congratulations Jim. Great commercial you have out also.

Guest Reggie

Love the video and it's the truth. Jimmy chokes when the pressure is on. Johnson also has 2 losses this year. Funny how you don't mention that Mr. OP

Mariano Rivera who is 20 YEARS OLDER, has ZERO losses and has 15 saves. 1 more than the Mighty Jim Johnson

Guest Joe Lefebvre

NAH - He'll get it straightened out. The Yanks just have his number. I for one am proud to call him one of our own. It amazes me that people actually bash him on this forum. Seriously - How pathetic must your life be to stoop to that level ?

Guest Doodle

C'mon Joe...you know the drill...typical Yankee Fans...if he were wearing pinstripes they would have thought they cloned Mo!

Guest Doodle

Dear 27: Good news...no one really expects you to have to change your name yet again this year...BTW, hear the one about A-Roid and J Collins...talk about sucking...lotta ball to be played...never said the Jays were favorites...you guys... did but I'd be shocked if Yanks do anything this year beyond a WC slot

Dear 27: Good news...no one really expects you to have to change your name yet again this year...BTW, hear the one about A-Roid and J Collins...talk about sucking...lotta ball to be played...never said the Jays were favorites...you guys... did but I'd be shocked if Yanks do anything this year beyond a WC slot

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Classic - One of my all time favorites ...

Hit me with some Dumb and Dumber clips.

Look out - Yanks getting healthy : TEX - Joba - Youk (Still having trouble calling him a Yankee) - and even a Pavano ... errrr ... I mean ... Pineda sighting ...

Throw in El Capitan and A-Rod after the break and we are pushing 100 Ws. The team they are putting on the field now is amazing me. Hope they find a spot for Adams when all the names return. Nix is just Nails - the perfect utility man.

BTW - Jimmy Johnson is a class act and a top notch talent who is still improving. 27 - I know you give him props, not lumping you in with the mindless cellar-dwelling haters that troll this site at times.

That was the game of the year so far for the Mets. Lets see if it turns around their season. Mo is done. Stick a fork in him!

Guest Jeter

That was the game of the year so far for the Mets. Lets see if it turns around their season. Mo is done. Stick a fork in him!

You can't be serious about Mo.... yanks are fine It's a long season

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joe Lefebvre

Maybe this latest A-ROD PED episode will motivate he Yankee legal team to challenge his contract and render it breakable. The Yanks are set at 3rd with YOUK (man it still hurts to say that - but it's nothing a few clutch hits won't fix) and young Adams (plus Utility man NIX).

Jeter's return will propel the Yanks to the top of the AL East. Much to the chagrin of Yankee/Jeter Haters. El Capitan still has plenty of ball left - and he never ceases to amaze ...

Guest Doodle

not gonna happen...union will not allow them to void his contract as it will lead to a slippery slope with other teams looking to get out from under contracts for same and other "reasons". I think they should allow it but the union is so powerful anymore I dont like the chances. Jeter will provide an emotional lift but with him and Youk on that side of the infield it will be like watching Old Timers Day...better hope they hit it right at 'em...

Archived