FLU SHOTS

Annie43

If you are in a high risk group, between mid-September to mid-October. If not in a high risk group, mid-October to mid-November, preferably by the end of October. This according to a news report I heard AND a notice from the corporate office of my employer.

I am high risk and getting mine next week I believe.

If you are in a high risk group, between mid-September to mid-October. If not in a high risk group, mid-October to mid-November, preferably by the end of October. This according to a news report I heard AND a notice from the corporate office of my employer.

I am high risk and getting mine next week I believe.

Many thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Tis the season to be jolly...Not! What a disgusting cold. For a few days last week I thought I had laryngitis. Then I woke up with a huge lump in my throat pressing on my ear. (swollen gland)Then I had a raging sore throat which caused me to eat more than a quart of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Now my sinuses are so inflamed and stuffed up...can't breath at all. And my chest is tight so you know the death rattle cough will be next..I suppose... up and moving to go buy stuff. All I had in the house was a few Dayquil and some Theraflu.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise Surprise, Not. I spent well over 3 hours at the walk in and had a chest xray for them to tell me what I already knew...bronchitis and pneumonia, again, in spite of the flu shot and pneumovax which is supposed to be good for 5 years. I really need to look into purchasing antibiotics in Canada or something. I'm sick of going through this every year.

I'll never get the flu shot. If you do, ask them for the insert that comes with it. Not the fancy promotional pamphlet, the insert that comes with the actual bottle they are injecting you from. If you are lucky enough to get them to turn it over to you, read it very, very carefully.

Archived