Veronica Gorman calls murderer "one of the most polite, considerate and patient people I've ever met"

Clevenger

'POLITE, CONSIDERATE' BINGHAMTON MAN FOUND GUILTY OF 2015 MURDER OUTSIDE ANTLER LODGE

http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/binghamton/crime-safety/2017/09/29/binghamton-man-found-guilty-of-2015-murder-outside-antler-lodge

Someone help me here.. This week a man was convicted of murder and weapons charges in Binghamton. His defense attorney Veronica Gorman says "Mr. Taylor happens to be one of the most polite, considerate and patient people I've ever met." I understand defending your client, but calling him one of the most polite and considerate people you've ever met? How do you think the family of his dead victim feels? Do they think the murderer is polite and considerate? This woman has no respect for victims of crimes, or their families.

Also.. is this the same Veronica Gorman who is a Town Justice in Town of Union? I hope not.

This scumbag Joshua Taylor was on parole for attempted murder when he committed this murder. He never should have been walking the streets, but that's the Mollen way. Veronica Gorman worked for Mollen as an Assistant DA when Taylor was prosecuted for attempted murder. For Gorman to call him polite and considerate is a slap in the face to crime victims.

Archived