DC ROCKED: CLINTON PAID FOR KREMLIN DIRT ON TRUMP

19April1775

What terminology?

Rational...basis...apparently the law does not have to be intelligent, as long as fits somebody's rationale. :blink: LET'S MAKE A LAW YOU CAN ONLY PUT 7 BULLETS IN A TEN SHOT RIFLE? Like the criminals and nutcases of the world are going to do that.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stocks at record highs, GDP at 3% not seen in eight years of Obama, ISIS on the run (not the JV as Obama claimed), border crossings down, food stamps down, swamp getting drained, Russian collusion turns out to be Hillary and her minions. Is this a great circus or what?

22815080_1455286661259406_57808220113701

BTW, where is Dick Cheney? Are you going to tell me Dick Cheney didn't know they're digging up uranium in his state? 58% of the state of Wyoming is owned by the federal government. Whose property are they digging on? I think if you're going to sell off mineral rights the money is supposed to go to the government?

I think President Trump ought to order an inspection and lock down of all federal land.

post edit-They went after some rancher for allowing his steer to feed on federal land while DIGGING FOR URANIUM IN WYOMING? What a joke. I'd like to hear President Obama's RATIONALIZATION for that, please and thank you.

You guys amuse me, do you even know that the company that is mining the uranium isn't allowed to export it? In other words, yes a foreign company is making money for mining US land, but before that a different foreign country owned it and made that money... So in other words your guys giant complaint is that a foreign country has mining rights to part of the country? Am I understanding this correctly?

You guys amuse me, do you even know that the company that is mining the uranium isn't allowed to export it? In other words, yes a foreign company is making money for mining US land, but before that a different foreign country owned it and made that money... So in other words your guys giant complaint is that a foreign country has mining rights to part of the country? Am I understanding this correctly?

No, you're not. You're leaving out the part about the 100+ million dollars that a shady politician pocketed over the deal. Quit playing dumb, LA.

No, you're not. You're leaving out the part about the 100+ million dollars that a shady politician pocketed over the deal. Quit playing dumb, LA.

Hrm... Are you talking about the money from Giustra? The guy who sold all his shares to Uranium one in 2007 - Pretty far ahead of when Clinton was Secretary of State?

Trying to figure out what disingenuous pile of shit website you guys get this crazy stuff from is hard.

And Hillary Clinton got paid $145 million from Russia to make sure it happened. That is some serious collusion and I know you know it.

Hrm... Are you talking about the money from Giustra? The guy who sold all his shares to Uranium one in 2007 - Pretty far ahead of when Clinton was Secretary of State?

Trying to figure out what disingenuous pile of shit website you guys get this crazy stuff from is hard.

Google it.

Google it.

Don't forget there is an undercover FBI informant who was previously threatened by the Obama DOJ to stay silent. Trump cleared him or her to testify. Can't wait to hear that info.

Google it.

I did all the reputable sites that aren't your typical crazy right wing conspiracy theory sites pretty much all say:

1 - The Uranium produced by this mine can't be exported. So we didn't give another country control of it beyond allowing a foreign company to buy another foreign company who seemed to have purchased the company for mines owned in other countries primarily.

2 - Yes the Clinton foundation received large donations - from 9 people total - but it's pretty unclear how many of those people had anything to do with the company any longer. In fact, the vast majority of these donations were made between late 2005- and June 2007 (130 million) - Are you telling me that this was a 130 million dollar quid pro quo, before Clinton had even won the nomination for the Democrat ticket? I mean she went on to lose it. But are you saying they invested 130 million dollars for this on the off chance she ended up the Democrat Candidate?

3 - This wasn't a unilateral decision by Clinton, it had to be approved by a pile of other people (The CFIUS) and the NRC.

The reason it was approved was simply, it wasn't that big a deal, the mine can't export the Uranium, the uranium it produces isn't for weapons, it's for reactor fuel, and we already import a vast amount of our uranium. We were already paying a foreign entity for it, and at the time we weren't fighting with Russia.

Edit: I fully support an investigation into it, do you fully support the investigation into Trump?

I did all the reputable sites that aren't your typical crazy right wing conspiracy theory sites pretty much all say:

1 - The Uranium produced by this mine can't be exported. So we didn't give another country control of it beyond allowing a foreign company to buy another foreign company who seemed to have purchased the company for mines owned in other countries primarily.

2 - Yes the Clinton foundation received large donations - from 9 people total - but it's pretty unclear how many of those people had anything to do with the company any longer. In fact, the vast majority of these donations were made between late 2005- and June 2007 (130 million) - Are you telling me that this was a 130 million dollar quid pro quo, before Clinton had even won the nomination for the Democrat ticket? I mean she went on to lose it. But are you saying they invested 130 million dollars for this on the off chance she ended up the Democrat Candidate?

3 - This wasn't a unilateral decision by Clinton, it had to be approved by a pile of other people (The CFIUS) and the NRC.

The reason it was approved was simply, it wasn't that big a deal, the mine can't export the Uranium, the uranium it produces isn't for weapons, it's for reactor fuel, and we already import a vast amount of our uranium. We were already paying a foreign entity for it, and at the time we weren't fighting with Russia.

Edit: I fully support an investigation into it, do you fully support the investigation into Trump?

Investigate Trump over what? Don't forget there is an undercover FBI informant who was previously threatened by the Obama DOJ to stay silent ABOUT URANIUM ONE. Trump cleared him or her to testify. Can't wait to hear that info.

:) Can't be exported LA? Gee, heroin has no problem making its way INTO this country. BTW, isn't Canada super duper friendly with Cuba?

UH OH, where is that Cuba thread?

Investigate Trump over what? Don't forget there is an undercover FBI informant who was previously threatened by the Obama DOJ to stay silent ABOUT URANIUM ONE. Trump cleared him or her to testify. Can't wait to hear that info.

Have you watched the news at all over the last week?

--

Why would they even bother to go through the risk of smuggling a small amount of uranium ginger? Can you explain that please? Considering the largest mines are all in countries that they really don't have a problem getting to and exporting from?

:) Can't be exported LA? Gee, heroin has no problem making its way INTO this country. BTW, isn't Canada super duper friendly with Cuba?

UH OH, where is that Cuba thread?

Exactly Ginger. They wouldn't bribe Hillary with $145 million "donations" if they couldn't do what they wanted to do with the Uranium. Flip the scenario. If the story was the USA bribing Putin for Uranium, does anyone really believe the USA would not want the Uranium? Seriously. LA is the type of person who got the USA into the mess we are in. Naive as hell.

You guys are hopeless, facts don't matter, the uranium produced by this mine is miniscule. The company bought uranium one to own the much larger, less regulated Kazakhstan mines that rosatum owned

And hollywood isn't full of satanic pedophiles either, is it. Wait until the news breaks about the snuff films with little boys and girls. If that doesn't wake you up to your matrix life, good luck with that, stay there.

So I'm sort of on the right track...a Kentucky firm is authorized to transport uranium from Wyoming to Canada...and then it's supposed to come back to the United States. I forget, what is our current embargo status with Cuba or other countries that conduct business with them? I'm tired now, I'll look it up later.

So I'm sort of on the right track...a Kentucky firm is authorized to transport uranium from Wyoming to Canada...and then it's supposed to come back to the United States. I forget, what is our current embargo status with Cuba or other countries that conduct business with them? I'm tired now, I'll look it up later.

Yep, and we log how much goes out, and how much comes back in. It'd also be kinda weird if Canada, the worlds SECOND largest producer of Uranium in the entire world, accounting for 15% of the entire world production decided they'd risk pissing off their largest trading partner, which makes up roughly 75% of their entire trade economy, for what amounts to a few million dollars of uranium. But you keep digging there ginger, I'm sure you have a great grasp on Uranium production and trading.

The hundred million or so that Hillary got is purely coincidental. I mean, people drop that kind of coin into my foundation all the time. They never expect anything in return for it either.

It's also purely coincidental the the Clinton Foundation closed its doors as soon as her political career was over.

Have you watched the news at all over the last week?

--

Why would they even bother to go through the risk of smuggling a small amount of uranium ginger? Can you explain that please? Considering the largest mines are all in countries that they really don't have a problem getting to and exporting from?

You mean on TV? Hell no. Nothing but CIA reporters on TV, minus a few.

And yes some of that Uranium was indeed exported:

"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Evidence on a stolen election, obstruction of justice, ignoring subpoena's, money laundering (Russian Dossier) , Uranium One . Deeply corrupt. Dems knew. Anyone else would have already been jailed. Shameful . 13 crimes 6 felonies and yet she is on a book tour. This bitch needs prison time!

23132074_1399750436788848_80515031379554

"DON'T WORRY Hillary, Bill WILL REPRESENT YOU, OH I FORGOT HE LOST HIS LICENSE, Husein Obama CAN REPRESENT YOU, OH, I FORGOT HE LOST HIS LICENSE TOO, Michell Obama CAN REPRESENT YOU, OH I FORGOT SHE LOST HER LICENSE TOO, OH GO AHEAD REPRESENT YOURSELF, OH I FORGOT YOU LOST YOUR LICENSE TOO, WELL GOOD LUCK!"

Archived