WATCH NEWSMAXTV to get the REAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Independent

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Newsmax TV Now Available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs

Newsmax TV has officially launched its channel on VIZIO SmartCast..."Launching on VIZIO SmartCast allows our viewers to simply plug in their new televisions and play Newsmax TV," Newsmax Media CEO Christopher Ruddy said.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/newsmax-vizio-smartcast-tv/2021/02/23/id/1011165/

You know I'm still paying $13.00 a month for News Max but I've watched it exactly 2 times. It's stupid for me to pay for it when  I listen to the radio 24/7. but yesterday I heard dems wrote a  letter  trying to get cable carriers to get rid of FOX NewsMax and OANN so...

Thanks AGAIN! Garo for BCV...I'm actually bored trolling twitter now. Didn't take long...same old arguments...

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, KathrynJUNNY said:

Приглашаем Ваше предприятие к взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству в направлении производства и поставки Лента 47НД.
- Поставка тугоплавких и жаропрочных сплавов на основе (молибдена, вольфрама, тантала, ниобия, титана, циркония, висмута, ванадия, никеля, кобальта);
- Поставка карбидов и оксидов
- Поставка изделий производственно-технического назначения пруток, лист, проволока, сетка, тигли, квадрат, экран, нагреватель) штабик, фольга, контакты, втулка, опора, поддоны, затравкодержатели, формообразователи, диски, провод, обруч, электрод, детали,пластина, полоса, рифлёная пластина, лодочка, блины, бруски, чаши, диски, труба.
- Любые типоразмеры, изготовление по чертежам и спецификациям заказчика.
- Поставка изделий из сплавов:

Проволока 29НК-ВИ-1
Изделия из НМц2 - ГОСТ 492-73
Фольга 2.4832
Проволока 2.4508
Лист вольфрамовый В-ПМ
25167a4

Someone sure went through a lot of trouble to create a new account on an American website and then post in Russian.

For those interested in what it says (via Google Translate):

We invite your company to mutually beneficial cooperation in the direction of production and delivery of Tape 47ND.
- Supply of refractory and heat-resistant alloys based on (molybdenum, tungsten, tantalum, niobium, titanium, zirconium, bismuth, vanadium, nickel, cobalt);
- Supply of carbides and oxides
- Supply of products for industrial and technical purposes bar, sheet, wire, mesh, crucibles, square, screen, heater) bar, foil, contacts, bushing, support, pallets, dummy holders, shapers, discs, wire, hoop, electrode, parts, plate , strip, corrugated plate, boat, pancakes, bars, bowls, discs, pipe.
- Any standard sizes, production according to customer's drawings and specifications.
- Supply of alloy products:

Wire 29NK-VI-1
Products from NMts2 - GOST 492-73
Foil 2.4832
Wire 2.4508
Tungsten sheet V-PM
25167a4

I wonder if they have anything that can defeat Moose and Squirrel? 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Rasmussen Poll: Majority Want BLM Protests Inquiry, More Than Jan. 6

"Sixty-seven percent of whites, 64% of Black voters, 66% of Hispanics and 62% of other minorities think Congress should investigate the 2020 riots in U.S. cities," Rasmussen Reports wrote in the analysis of the poll.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/rasmussen-blm-riots-investigation/2021/07/21/id/1029489/

• 2 months later...

Rasmussen Poll: 56 Percent Believe Cheating Tainted Biden's 2020 Victory

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rasmussen-survey-biden-election/2021/10/11/id/1040031/

And...Michigan files 3 charges in cases tied to absentee ballots

In one case... An employee at a suburban Detroit nursing home filled out absentee ballot applications for two dozen residents without consulting them before the 2020 election, authorities said Monday.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/election-2020-absentee-ballots/2021/10/11/id/1040033/