2021 New York Yankees

27 Time World Champions

On 10/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, JoeTheDrunk said:

clean house

Who exactly would other teams want on this team? lol  Better yet what value do you get from anyone being traded on this roster? 

No one will want china doll Stanton and that ridiculous contract.

Cole has an albatross contract,

Gio? Ehhh maybe?

Torres? He's regressed big time so you'd be selling low.  

Rizzo is a FA,

Gallo is a Dave Kingman who can draw walks. 

Judge is the only one and as 27 said, he's untouchable and rightfully so. 

Voit? Another injury prone china doll. 

Frazier? Another one that regressed.

I guess get creative and trade some of the above mentioned and hope for some latter tickets but I'm afraid to tell you Yankee fans Hal is going to have to blow past the luxury tax this winter and look into getting Seageror Correa to play SS, sign Robbie Ray and hope 2021 was not a fluke.  

It's easy to play armchair GM however haha. 

Also I do not see what firing Boone does. Anyone who watches a lot of baseball knows the manager is essentially a puppet for the FO and has little to do with the outcomes of games except for bullpen changes during. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

Who exactly would other teams want on this team? lol  Better yet what value do you get from anyone being traded on this roster? 

No one will want china doll Stanton and that ridiculous contract.

Cole has an albatross contract,

Gio? Ehhh maybe?

Torres? He's regressed big time so you'd be selling low.  

Rizzo is a FA,

Gallo is a Dave Kingman who can draw walks. 

Judge is the only one and as 27 said, he's untouchable and rightfully so. 

Voit? Another injury prone china doll. 

Frazier? Another one that regressed.

I guess get creative and trade some of the above mentioned and hope for some latter tickets but I'm afraid to tell you Yankee fans Hal is going to have to blow past the luxury tax this winter and look into getting Seageror Correa to play SS, sign Robbie Ray and hope 2021 was not a fluke.  

It's easy to play armchair GM however haha. 

Also I do not see what firing Boone does. Anyone who watches a lot of baseball knows the manager is essentially a puppet for the FO and has little to do with the outcomes of games except for bullpen changes during. 

Great analysis. The head of analytics for not just the Yankees but every MLB team needs to put on a suit and should have to answer to the media before and after games. These geeks have stayed hidden for too long. Bring ‘em out and let them explain themselves. 

Billy Martin ain’t walking through that door. And if he did…he’d be a corpse 💀 

On 10/14/2021 at 2:19 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Great analysis. The head of analytics for not just the Yankees but every MLB team needs to put on a suit and should have to answer to the media before and after games. These geeks have stayed hidden for too long. Bring ‘em out and let them explain themselves. 

Billy Martin ain’t walking through that door. And if he did…he’d be a corpse 💀 

My Mets better swing for the fences and get Beane here from Oakland. All those playoff appearances with a shoe string budget?? I think he’d be perfect in Queens and imagine him with a big boy budget? Get Melvin here too and trade a prospect for him. We need an adult in the room managing. 

Holy f**k I miss Billy 

• 2 weeks later...