Sheila Jackson Lee Ain't No Donald Trump

ginger

WNBA star Brittney Griner has been detained in Russia for a month. When she and her team tried to flee the country, airport security found contaminated vaping materials and cannabis oil cartridges. 

When are these people going to learn you can't go to another country, break the law and expect to be treated as if you have rights different than the people who live there? 

STOLEN ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. That girl is going to sit in a Russian Prison for...I'll say 5 years. I hope she doesn't end up like OTTO WARMBIER.

Ms. Lee can demand all she wants. The best thing her parents could do is plead with President Trump to help them. Putin might say "I'm kinda busy now" or , he might let her go to say "UP YOURS DEMOCRATS" 

https://www.fox26houston.com/video/1042554

4 hours ago, KathrynJUNNY said:

Приглашаем Ваше предприятие к взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству в направлении производства и поставки Лист 64Н.
- Поставка тугоплавких и жаропрочных сплавов на основе (молибдена, вольфрама, тантала, ниобия, титана, циркония, висмута, ванадия, никеля, кобальта);
- Поставка порошков, и оксидов
- Поставка изделий производственно-технического назначения пруток, лист, проволока, сетка, тигли, квадрат, экран, нагреватель) штабик, фольга, контакты, втулка, опора, поддоны, затравкодержатели, формообразователи, диски, провод, обруч, электрод, детали,пластина, полоса, рифлёная пластина, лодочка, блины, бруски, чаши, диски, труба.
- Любые типоразмеры, изготовление по чертежам и спецификациям заказчика.
- Поставка изделий из сплавов: 

Лента 47Н3Х
Труба молибденовая МВ20
Проволока 2.4528
Проволока 2.4518
Фольга ХН35ВТ
3a217c7

Give an example of stupidity and a complete waste of your time:

Spamming a website in a language spoken in only 14 countries or territories in the world, and definitely not spoken in the country where that website is located.

• 3 months later...

Noticing all of the Brittany coverage on twitter. A lot of people are wondering if she feels less animosity toward her country and flag after being detained for 6 months in Russia.

She states she misses her family, yet, she appeared to court wearing a Jimi Hendrix t shirt. Why couldn't she wear something appropriate that conveyed a modicum of respectfulness?

Her lawyer should be fired unless the entire scenario is merely a publicity stunt.

^^ I actually did not want to gloat about her plight because Otto Warmbier was a situation I'll never get over. 

Nevertheless,  seeing her wear that Hendrix shirt to court tells me she remains a defiant punk. 

• 4 weeks later...

And speaking of defiant punks.  From the Soviets..

"Loudspeaker diplomacy will not succeed in bringing detained Americans home. "

9 years. She can thank Shiela, Nancy, and their big fat mouths. 

On 7/6/2022 at 11:18 AM, ndirish said:

Yep, she was leading the charge for taking a knee and disrespecting her country (the country which has made her rich, playing a game!).  The irony in this case is delicious!!

You know darn well the current administration will fight to get the release of anti-Americans. No matter the cost to our Country.

i smile at the irony of China threatening US with missile technology given them by Bill Clinton.

4 hours ago, JB 2 said:

You know darn well the current administration will fight to get the release of anti-Americans. No matter the cost to our Country.

i smile at the irony of China threatening US with missile technology given them by Bill Clinton.

I smile at the irony of this..   When President Trump took the congratulatory phone call from Tsai ing wen, and had subsequent conversation with her at various summits, CHINA DIDN'T SAY BOO.