Speaking of Dick's...

ginger

I'm sorry I can't figure out how to link us to the photos....but the Dick's in Greece NY was broken into last night.

The damage is unbelievable. $100 k at least. Six individuals drove a stolen car...not even an SUV through their doors which were fortified with metal gating. 

They literally drove the car into the store...not just breaking a space in the door to enter.

They need to lock these people up. I don't care how old they are. 

Post edit...And they are stating fire arms and ammo were stolen. Apparently, some Dick's are still selling these products.

I bet the golf clubs are still there. They would've made more money off of those. 

You know, I remember during the last blizzard out Buffalo way. One small grocer had his family on the roof top locked and loaded to deter looters. Arabic I think. And another came out with baseball bats.

2 minutes ago, thomas said:

Just right click on photo..."coppy image"

Smash and Grab

Greece police seeking public help after smash-and-grab at Dick's Sporting  Goods

Thanks for posting. Disgusting. The Greece Police posted the photos I saw and were asking for help.

I've tried a million times to copy from my phone. My daughter is coming home for Easter so maybe she can help me.

Police are looking for up to six people who were involved in a bizarre smash-and-grab break-in at a Dick's Sporting Goods store in upstate New York. 

Police said people with information about the burglary may contact investigators at (585) 581-4016.

A stolen vehicle smashed through the doors of a Dick's Sporting Goods store in Greece on March 25, 2023. (Photo: Greece Police Department)

(Photo: Greece Police Department)

Dicks search results

Read More: $100,000 Damage to Dick's Sporting Goods Store in Smash-and-Grab | https://wnbf.com/100000-damage-dicks-sporting-goods-smash-grab/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral