Binghamton Made The New York Post Again

Bo Marsh

It looks like she may have come up Frederick St. 

Seriously? There is no safe place to pull over going up that hill until you get to the Family Dollar. I probably would have done similar. Clearly, she knows her neighborhood so she had it in her head where to stop.

I guess we'll wait for the autopsy results.

I'll keep my guess to myself. It has nothing to do with drugs or her handling by the troopers.

Post edit..if a pregnant woman asks for water, you need to accommodate that request. 

Can we get a status report on mom? How's she doing? How's her kidneys?

For your edification...

https://www.parijatdeshpande.com/post/2016/09/23/the-surprising-truth-about-preeclampsia

"some believe it's caused by a loss of blood volume"...blood volume plus increase of blood pressure...high levels of adrenalin 

https://www.romper.com/p/can-stress-cause-preeclampsia-heres-what-you-need-to-know-8772297

^^^ "The child was pronounced dead from trauma upon delivery. "

Post edit...something else I'm looking at now is vagal nerve disruption related to miscarriage.

The article does not state where the drugs were secreted. However, I expect a full orifice search was conducted. So I'm wondering if that may have triggered something...

Post edit...

Soooo...since I'm unfamiliar with the procedure for body searches.. was she bent over something for that cavity search? Did she pass out during the search, syncope?