Trump Indictment 2023

ginger

Good morning.  Nothing better than sitting down to read the indictment on a Saturday morning. 

1st paragraph states President Trump as president had lawful access to classified materials. 

My first argument is going be. A lot of people appear to have access. Former congress members can walk in to the Capitol anytime they want. Former administration and employees keep their access codes... off the top of my head, we've seen this with Hillary, Susan Rice. And we see in Durham, Former FBI employees or confidential sources also have access. 

I'm on page 37. They're trying to say President Trump deliberately tried to hide confidential materials. I'm not seeing that. It looks like there were 64 boxes of material. I have 4 boxes in my own home and I hate having to dig through them even though they are well organized with labeled folders. It looks like he was trying to get through them. He had attorneys pick through them to comply with the subpoena but they didn't have all of the boxes because Trump travels and has multiple homes where it appears he was trying to go through them at his leisure. 

Did you read the indictment? Pages 46 thru 49 detail the charges. The minimum prison term is "not applicable ".

Save the tax payers some money and dismiss.

50 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Obama put this country in the toilet, and since then the rest of the dems have been doing their best to destroy it.

The Bushes brought us the Clintons and Obamas. I rate them the two worst presidents in American history, the elder being the worst. Obama is third worst, Clinton fourth.

*The White House’s current occupant doesn’t make the list, as he is a vice-president.