22 yr old arrested for killing his 12 yr old brother

Guest endicott

Guest endicott

Endicott, New York: That's right folks. Apparently they got in a fight whereby the 22 year old step on his 12 year old brother. Apparently the 12 year old died in his sleep as a result of injuries suffered earlier during the fight. Who was home watching these kids? Where was BCDSS? Sad Sad Story.

Endicott, New York: That's right folks. Apparently they got in a fight whereby the 22 year old step on his 12 year old brother. Apparently the 12 year old died in his sleep as a result of injuries suffered earlier during the fight. Who was home watching these kids? Where was BCDSS? Sad Sad Story.

It was an Endwell Family..not in Endicott.....Hastings Ave. Tragic story

Many 22 year olds are lacking in maturity. They're glorified kids that have been protected by the system that has allowed them to remain as kids. They haven't been exposed to winning or losing or even being held accountable for their actions. Their lives are steeped in video game violence which shows them you can kill hundreds and it doesn't matter. They've been taught how not to care and that life isn't sacred yet they walk around and demand respect.

Do you want a reason for national service? This is it. It would "grow these kids up." God knows they need it. Immature, spoiled brats, that's what most of them are.

I feel sorry for that 12 year old and the family. As far as the 22 year old is concerned, I'd love to see an in depth psychological evaluation done on him.

Standing on his chest or stomping him. No sense, no sense at all. What a waste.

You want to know the whole problem is that we have people that do as I see happening right here on BC Voice searching for a reason And then rationalizing it. This SOB 22 year old is a a killer period!!!!!!!!!! He murdered his brother period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what do you do I ask???????????// I'll tell you you change society you send him to trial you convict him as a adult and he serves his time as a KILLER. No excuses no remorse pay the price.

We have gotten to the point that every thing that happens has a excuse and a justification that we should understand I'm sick of it pay the price if you don't want to live in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are reasons. Serious reasons. Reasons that created the environment for this to happen. To deny that is a lie. I agree the 22 year old needs to be held accountable but let's look at recent history and some of the insane crimes committed around here and elsewhere. Look at the recent shooting on the college campus. Look at the mother pimping out her daughter. It's time all of our society stops living the lie and admits that you can't fix the problem with drugs and *YES* there is a serious problem with maturity and accountability today. The number of guys in their 20's walking around with 16 and 17 year olds acting like kids amazes me. I'm not making excuses but there is a serious "reality" problem here. These "kids" just don't get it.

There are reasons. Serious reasons. Reasons that created the environment for this to happen. To deny that is a lie. I agree the 22 year old needs to be held accountable but let's look at recent history and some of the insane crimes committed around here and elsewhere. Look at the recent shooting on the college campus. Look at the mother pimping out her daughter. It's time all of our society stops living the lie and admits that you can't fix the problem with drugs and *YES* there is a serious problem with maturity and accountability today. The number of guys in their 20's walking around with 16 and 17 year olds acting like kids amazes me. I'm not making excuses but there is a serious "reality" problem here. These "kids" just don't get it.

I hate replying to my own post but I just happened on this....

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/e...a2-9c26a61da465

There *IS* a problem.

You want to know the whole problem is that we have people that do as I see happening right here on BC Voice searching for a reason And then rationalizing it. This SOB 22 year old is a a killer period!!!!!!!!!! He murdered his brother period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what do you do I ask???????????// I'll tell you you change society you send him to trial you convict him as a adult and he serves his time as a KILLER. No excuses no remorse pay the price.

We have gotten to the point that every thing that happens has a excuse and a justification that we should understand I'm sick of it pay the price if you don't want to live in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...this story just broke today and you've already tried him and found him guilty. Who made you God? Do you KNOW the circumstances? Do you KNOW if it was deliberate? According to this evening's news, the two brothers were fighting and he kicked the 12 year old in the stomach. If that's true, it was certainly stupid, dangerous, reckless, not a fair fight, or all of the above. But it doesn't mean he was trying to kill him. Here's a thought; try reserving your fire and brimstone judgement until a few more FACTS are out. Until then, sit down and shut up. And do us all a big favor and find an excuse to never do jury duty.

[[Wow...this story just broke today and you've already tried him and found him guilty. Who made you God? Do you KNOW the circumstances? Do you KNOW if it was deliberate? According to this evening's news, the two brothers were fighting and he kicked the 12 year old in the stomach. If that's true, it was certainly stupid, dangerous, reckless, not a fair fight, or all of the above. But it doesn't mean he was trying to kill him. Here's a thought; try reserving your fire and brimstone judgement until a few more FACTS are out. Until then, sit down and shut up. And do us all a big favor and find an excuse to never do jury duty.]]

Nice try you idiot, but apparently the child was dead for several days!!! He didn't bother to check on his brothers health when he didn't wake-up!!! The act may hve been accidental, but the after actions are inexcusable

[[Wow...this story just broke today and you've already tried him and found him guilty. Who made you God? Do you KNOW the circumstances? Do you KNOW if it was deliberate? According to this evening's news, the two brothers were fighting and he kicked the 12 year old in the stomach. If that's true, it was certainly stupid, dangerous, reckless, not a fair fight, or all of the above. But it doesn't mean he was trying to kill him. Here's a thought; try reserving your fire and brimstone judgement until a few more FACTS are out. Until then, sit down and shut up. And do us all a big favor and find an excuse to never do jury duty.]]

Nice try you idiot, but apparently the child was dead for several days!!! He didn't bother to check on his brothers health when he didn't wake-up!!! The act may hve been accidental, but the after actions are inexcusable

I would like to say brothers fight all the time. But not when one is 22 years old. He should be protecting, teaching, and being someone the younger one could admire. For him to go and kick his brother in the stomach is, well a real sissy thing to do. What kind of guy kicks while fighting? Unless your into karate you should not do that. Was the older brother so scared of the younger one he had to kick? Sad story and one I hope all older siblings take to heart.

This is such a sad and tragic story, my prayers go out to the entire family, especially the poor grandmother who just had open heart surgery. I pray that God gives her the strength and grace she'll need to get through, this family needs our prayers and support..

Another instance of DSS NOT doing what it gets paid to do!! The school reported it, yet it took days for them to investigate! Once again DSS fails the children!

Dont be so quick to blame DSS til you know the facts. They responded Tuesday and again on Friday. They were responsible for the boys body being found. Of course its always easy to run yur mouth and blame somebody

Dont be so quick to blame DSS til you know the facts. They responded Tuesday and again on Friday. They were responsible for the boys body being found. Of course its always easy to run yur mouth and blame somebody

Congrats to DSS for finding the body...yeah, I can't blame them...right.

They were called and responded! What more do you want???? They were called on Tuesday, checked and found that he was fine living with the 22 year old. Friday they were called, and responded immediately. By then it was too late, at least they discovered what had taken place. Oh wait, you know all and of course you would have forseen that a 22 year old brother is not capable of taking care of his brother. But of course, if DSS were involved in your family (and probably have been) you'd be the first to scream that they stuck their nose in where it should'nt have been. For once can we accept that it was a terrible situatition, but lets not blame others. The boy, and his parents are to blame. Oh wait, I struck another nerve, parents are not suppose to be responsible for raising their children. That is the responsibility of our schools, the police and DSS.

Get a life!!!!

Who cares.......it's a whack job off the payroll. The whole family had mental problems.

Just like the

Webbs

Vandermarks

Gumars

Valleses

Bickhams

and Matt Ryan.

They were called and responded! What more do you want???? They were called on Tuesday, checked and found that he was fine living with the 22 year old. Friday they were called, and responded immediately. By then it was too late, at least they discovered what had taken place. Oh wait, you know all and of course you would have forseen that a 22 year old brother is not capable of taking care of his brother. But of course, if DSS were involved in your family (and probably have been) you'd be the first to scream that they stuck their nose in where it should'nt have been. For once can we accept that it was a terrible situatition, but lets not blame others. The boy, and his parents are to blame. Oh wait, I struck another nerve, parents are not suppose to be responsible for raising their children. That is the responsibility of our schools, the police and DSS.

Get a life!!!!

As someone who has been the target of 17 yes 17 not an exageration 17 cps investigations in 5 years Im going to have to agree CPS immedately investigated. And I was on the receving end of the invesitgation. The girls there do the job verry well. Anothher case of someone yapping without thinking.

As someone who has been the target of 17 yes 17 not an exageration 17 cps investigations in 5 years Im going to have to agree CPS immedately investigated. And I was on the receving end of the invesitgation. The girls there do the job verry well. Anothher case of someone yapping without thinking.

17 investigations, huh?

You must be quite the DELETED.....

17 investigations, huh?

You must be quite the scumbag.....

Well education time sorry for all you people with a head on your shoulders to have to read this but here goes............For your information my exwife is mentally ill bi polar to be exact I have sole custody of my son and have had all his life thanks to Family Court, Thank you judge Pines personally, and an evenbigger thanks for the system tht make it possible. My ex wife has tried several times to get a second bite at the custody apple. Every time she wants to she can call a hotline and make claims of any kind causing an investigation, While the investigation is pending she can go to court and try to get custody again, family ct is required to do an investigation of its own called a 1030 investigati on witch requires cps to again do the same investigation again witch they immedatly do it again. Every time she calls the police to claim abuse is going on they are required to file a report weather or not abuse has taken place there by starting another cps visit. They do thhis because of people like you who claim they dont do their job. And for your information 6 of those reports investigated cps found that actually my wife was abusing my son. I welcome every visit with a smile and a tour of my house. Do I like having to do it no but Ive got nothing to hide. And I fully understand they have a job to do.

Archived