Tish James

ginger

16 hours ago, ginger said:

^^^lol, I know,  I know. I'm grasping at straws. Too bad I didn't go to law school. It's hard to believe there isn't anyone smarter than she is. In fact, it's kind of devastating. 

So I was feeling pretty crappy yesterday. Today I wake up to find Trumps sneaker line sold out in 18 hrs and he was approved for a 10 billion dollar business merger. I'm glad he had a plan.

However, I've been saying for a long time, THIS ISN'T ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP ANYMORE.. it hasn't been for a long time. 

What that happened in that court is shocking, an extension of what's going on with FBI, CIA and others...and I have no idea how it's ever going to be made right. It's the kind of thing that will keep me awake all day and night until there's an answer.

This morning, on John Catsimitedes radio show AM77 WABC, Kathy Hochul basically said, if you're a law abiding citizen and not Donald Trump, you don't have to be worried about your business being targeted.

Catsimitedes is a multibillionaire. He owns that radio station and a grocery chain and, I don't know what else. He has considered running for mayor of NYC or Governor. His daughter, Andrea runs the Manhattan Republican party, so obviously his concerns are of import.

It looks like the comments she made are up for conjecture regarding President Trump's appeal.

^^^So what's next? Tish tells Catsimitedes ..You build a grocery store where the Target shut down in the Bronx, or else? Or else we'll find a crime on you? 

Who's going to stop her? 

What's to stop that from happening here? Oh, hey Danny Wegman, you build on the Southside of Binghamton or else? 

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, Kathy Hochul..if you're name's not Trump you don't have to worry...

Unless you are a NYC firefighter who booed the drag queen story girl in a "house of worship" aka, Christian cultural center and swore in a Chaplin on some book that was not, The Holy Bible. It said, Women's...something.

I keep saying it's not about Trump and hasn't been for a long time. 

The St Patrick's Day Parade up 5th Avenue is next Saturday. 

You'd think she was the Maid of Erin herself.There was a 2023 video she made on youtube from last years parade. I knew I should have copied it. It's missing now. You can only find her 2022 coverage.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZWpGQYAv6iigCiiTA

1 hour ago, 2pelo Honey said:

That offends me as an Irishman.

I'm Irish too. You should have seen the 2023 video...it was all about her. I saw she marched last weekend in Jackson Heights at the "All inclusive" St Patrick's Day Parade. Bet my relatives buried at Calvary in Woodside were rolling in their graves. 

Interesting factoid, that cemetery is where they filmed parts of the Godfather. The monuments are historic and the views of Manhattan epic. I have photos from when I was little but they may be on slides. One of these days I  need to get all of my slides converted to digital.

On 3/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

I would think the St Patrick’s parades would contain way too many pale, stale males for her to handle.

Wait till you see this. I knew it. There's no way Tish is walking around wearing that sash last year like she's the freaking Grand Marshall herself. 

As I've mentioned a million times, democrats always accuse republicans of the crimes they are committing themselves.

She's a self dealing AG. Bottom line in the Trump appeal..CLEAN HANDS DOCTRINE. I think I brought that up months ago.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/opinion/an-irish-society-an-unpaid-loan-and-the-hypocrisy-of-letitia-james/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost_sitebuttons

post edit...I can't wait to find out how many campaign events Tish held at this so called " not for profit" PRIVATE SOCIAL CLUB.

and SEE HER DONOR LIST.

On 3/10/2024 at 11:21 AM, ginger said:

You'd think she was the Maid of Erin herself.There was a 2023 video she made on youtube from last years parade. I knew I should have copied it. It's missing now. You can only find her 2022 coverage.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZWpGQYAv6iigCiiTA

Yep..look at that photo again. The chairman of the St Patrick's Foundation giving Tish the sideways glance. 

Let's ask him! I bet he knows every last thing.