Tish James

ginger

She deserves her own thread so it's easier find her bizarreness. 

Yesterday, we had the double whammy. She's suing Amazon for monopoly and a judge ruled against Trump for elevated property values.

While her city's brand is ghetto, and housing is unaffordable....all of her efforts to "get Trump" will not fix that problem. 

Next, Amazon. I think they're allowed to have their own brand, unlike the ghetto queen. I also think she's off base taking all of that money from pharmaceutical companies.  What's she doing with all that money? Did we get any of it? 

I also tweeted to Eric Trump that I think his father, who apparently is not allowed to do business in the state of NY,  should build his presidential library in this state. 

Screw her. 🙂

On 9/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, 2pelo Honey said:

Considering just about all businesses inflate their worth when they are talking to Banks, and deflate it when talking to the IRS, I can't believe Trump was found guilty of fraud, or whatever the BS charge was...I am SO sick of their crazy stunts. 

In the meantime Hakeem Jeffries and his wife pay a lousy $213.00 a YEAR in property taxes on his condo in Brooklyn. 

The property was originally for low income people. When he purchased it, he was low income. He's not anymore.

Is Tish James completely stupid? They don't know the difference between an assessment for property tax purposes and an APPRAISAL of property or a business? 

Every home/business owner should be watching this case.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:16 PM, ginger said:

In the meantime Hakeem Jeffries and his wife pay a lousy $213.00 a YEAR in property taxes on his condo in Brooklyn. 

The property was originally for low income people. When he purchased it, he was low income. He's not anymore.

Harry Truman said show me someone that made a fortune in politics, and I’ll show you a crook.

OMG, how much more dumb can these people get? How do they NOT comprehend the difference between a property assessment for tax purposes and a property APPRAISAL. You know we have a first class example right here in Vestal where the NYS comptroller cited them for overcharging by 5.5%. Apparently Tish James must think the government is allowed to HOARD as much money as they can collect. As if there are no legal limitations. 

https://www.reclaimnynow.org/2018/05/16/statement-response-to-vestal-school-districts-claims/

Speaking of County Exec Steve McLaughlin..perhaps some of you are Not aware how Tish James unsuccessfully targeted him. And before Tish, Eric Schneiderman target our most beloved Garo. They make up stories in their own heads.

• 3 weeks later...

Which one of our male, pale, stale District Attorney candidates is going to file a complaint against her? None? 

You let complaints go too many times. If the Bar associations refuse to take action against this unprofessional embarrassment, I suggest the Office of Professions under the auspices of the Department of Education and the Board of Regents take over for policing you people. 

Disgusting.

I've said this for years and I'll say it again...

Tish James is bragging about $2.6 billion dollars she acquired ( stole) from pharmaceutical companies. She stated she was in the Bronx with Governor Hochul talking about how they're going to spend that money to help the community.

She obviously has her hands full suing President Trump. She has no business administering funds for social work. How much you want to bet the money disappears just like the THRIVE money for the homeless?

The funds should be turned over to Tom Dinapoli to reduce our debt and reduce our taxes. 

• 2 months later...

Help! 

So today is closing arguments for Trumps diabolical civil trial in NYC.

Tish is all over twitterand I'm still looking for grounds to dismiss or appeal.

Here's my question...does Trial by Ambush have applications or case law for civil trials? I did a cursory Google and can only find criminal.

How about exculpatory evidence? You know how in a criminal case exculpatory materials have to be turned over in 2 weeks? Are there parameters for a civil trial? It seems President Trump tried to show the judge exculpatory evidence and the judge refused to hear him, WHILE TRUMP WAS TESTIFYING ON THE STAND! 

14 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Supression of evidence 

Thanks Rachel! 🙂 I just found that. I see I'm doing this the hard way. 

As you all know I'm a big Law and Order fan. Jack McCoy pushed the limits or flat out broke the rules over 80 times. So, I bet there's enough examples that translate to this case.

Starting with...Tish James and Judge Erogan's egregious lack of impartiality as last evidenced by his unwillingness to push closing arguments until after Melania Trumps mothers death. Because we've been waiting over a month, a few more days will matter? 

Targeting President Trump before she was elected and saw any evidence? Her too male, too pale, too stale comments? 

Aforementioned judges refusal to look at exculpatory evidence.

There's more, I just have to go back through my notes.

21 minutes ago, Bingking said:

The judge is horrible and Tish is unethical. Did you see this report that came out today 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12951909/Donald-Trump-court-closing-arguments-fraud-trial.html

I'm about to read, thanks for the link.

You know what I really want? A one liner.

One line for her twitter feed that will make her cringe. One line that will destroy any confidence she has left in her own mind.

You all know I'm not snappy come back girl and God always makes me wait 3 days too late for the perfect words. 😄

31 minutes ago, Bingking said:

The judge is horrible and Tish is unethical. Did you see this report that came out today 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12951909/Donald-Trump-court-closing-arguments-fraud-trial.html

Thanks again. I just read the article, going back to read the comments, then going back to my Jack McCoy analogies. 

President Trump is absolutely right and so am I about the judges impartiality. Tish James wants him to pay $240 million dollars and the judge only gave him FIVE FREAKING MINUTES to speak on his own behalf.

1 minute ago, ginger said:

Thanks again. I just read the article, going back to read the comments, then going back to my Jack McCoy analogies. 

President Trump is absolutely right and so am I about the judges impartiality. Tish James wants him to pay $240 million dollars and the judge only gave him FIVE FREAKING MINUTES to speak on his own behalf.

the appeal court already ruled in trumps favor about letting him have control of his companies. I am confident the appeal court will rule in his favor again

1 minute ago, Bingking said:

the appeal court already ruled in trumps favor about letting him have control of his companies. I am confident the appeal court will rule in his favor again

I did not see that. Nevertheless,  who is going to hold her accountable? NYC bar association won't. They refused to hold James Comey accountable. I doubt the NYS or American College of trial lawyers will step out of line either.

And even if they did...she'd just get a job at Columbia University like Comey and Hillary...because of their privilege, rights and immunity. 

But no privilege, rights or immunity for President Trump? Where is the equal protection? 

• 1 month later...

So Tish is gloating on her personal twitter account today. Makes you wonder how much her tweets have  generated in ad revenues off her communications related to President Trump. 

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for the city and state. It's not like she wasn't told by people from all kinds of backgrounds about the reasonable, foreseeable consequences of the road she went down.

^^^lol, I know,  I know. I'm grasping at straws. Too bad I didn't go to law school. It's hard to believe there isn't anyone smarter than she is. In fact, it's kind of devastating.