GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lesseee..from Dictionary.com:

NOOB [not an acronym] Newbie (a new person; often used pejoratively)

um..yeh..and I'm an idiot?

Make sense here...... wow this MUST be Temple guy to have the ability to look up words that fast. And when your talking about new members and using slang, it's Newbs.

Guest Guest
Lesseee..from Dictionary.com:

NOOB [not an acronym] Newbie (a new person; often used pejoratively)

um..yeh..and I'm an idiot?

Popfart and UnderCG2 are trying to tag team you but you seem to be holding your own. Keep these short bus riders occupied while I step out for a minute.

Thanks.

Guest guest
Popfart and UnderCG2 are trying to tag team you but you seem to be holding your own. Keep these short bus riders occupied while I step out for a minute.

Thanks.

Don't worry guest..they are trying to convince themselves that using the word NEWB is proper computer terminology...tsk tsk..even when shown the correct form..they still can't figure it out..poor poptart..he's trying to be so evil..just so someone will recognize him up there with the rest of the regular loser/users..geez..it must be a DELETED getting your lunch money stolen everyday isn't poptart..your'e such a ******

Don't worry guest..they are trying to convince themselves that using the word NEWB is proper computer terminology...tsk tsk..even when shown the correct form..they still can't figure it out..poor poptart..he's trying to be so evil..just so someone will recognize him up there with the rest of the regular loser/users..geez..it must be a DELETED getting your lunch money stolen everyday isn't poptart..your'e such a ******

no i am not trying to get recognized...i was joking and trying to lighten the mood a little here. i am sorry that you have your head stuck so far up your DELETED that you cant see that. and can i ask what is a ******? is that like a @@@@@@ or is it more like a ######? i tried to look up ******* in the dictionary but couldnt find it.

and maybe if you were not being a DELETED you would see that most people here are good.

Guest guest
no i am not trying to get recognized...i was joking and trying to lighten the mood a little here. i am sorry that you have your head stuck so far up your DELETED that you cant see that. and can i ask what is a ******? is that like a @@@@@@ or is it more like a ######? i tried to look up ******* in the dictionary but couldnt find it.

and maybe if you were not being a DELETED you would see that most people here are good.

man, you need to get a life seriously...I hear the Labor Day telethon is looking for comics..maybe you should try your mood lightening skills there!

Guest guest
Question for everyone here. If you were to go back and look at the threads who has made the majority of them? I say us Guests

^5

Guest Guest

He is constipated. It makes him uptight and he gets that bloated feeling.

Ignore popfart. It is almost his bedtime.

Now underCG2, there is a real piece of work.

Guest guest

please..I won't even waste my keystrokes on that load.

Guest guest
Do you think that if us GUESTS werent here these Members would be missing us I do

well I'm sure after a while they'd get sick of being all nicey nicey to each other and the battles would sure as crap start..then you'd see the proverbial DELETED hit the computer fan..then there will be the sound of TAPS playing in the background as Garo's former money making website gets flushed down the crapper....or wait..has that all ready happened???

Guest GUEST

I have a question answer if you can. Why if you are a registered user why would you not use that name all the time? why would you sign on as a guest? You say you have nothing to hide so why switch back and forth. i still say not hiding anything im a guest will always be a guest.

Guest guest
I have a question answer if you can. Why if you are a registered user why would you not use that name all the time? why would you sign on as a guest? You say you have nothing to hide so why switch back and forth. i still say not hiding anything im a guest will always be a guest.

I sign in on my registered name on my lunch break or free time at work, to reply to newsworthy or common interest posts.(When was the last time we saw one of those on here???) But people using this forum as a private message board are making me stray from wanting to sign in..simply because this place is getting even more pathetic than one can imagine..I've had my registered name for years..and plan to keep it that way. Let the "registered n00bs" go nuts trying to point the finger on each other...Hiding anything? hardly...just smarter than the average bear.

Guest GUEST

i WILL agree with the topics these days fun a little fun but heck its getting out of hand. pLEASE IF anyone can who's in charge isn't it btk doesn't he own and run this site

Guest Black Lantern

YO freak, dems my peeps. We all down as one in da reggie users crew, mess with one, mess wid all. Beware of da black cat in da silky red cape! B)

Guest Guest
I sign in on my registered name on my lunch break or free time at work, to reply to newsworthy or common interest posts.(When was the last time we saw one of those on here???) But people using this forum as a private message board are making me stray from wanting to sign in..simply because this place is getting even more pathetic than one can imagine..I've had my registered name for years..and plan to keep it that way. Let the "registered n00bs" go nuts trying to point the finger on each other...Hiding anything? hardly...just smarter than the average bear.

Hehe yes I agree with you this is exactly how I feel. Getting so hard anymore to try and get on here and have some intelligent conversation with out one of these clowns jumping in with some sorta drivel that has nothing to do with the original post. Do you guys/girls need your attention fix so bad that you have to make some stupid comment?? your like that kid on the play ground trying so hard to get someone to play with them ;)

Guest Guest

Hey Poptit! If you want to make the most annoying registered user list change your avatar, It's hard to dislike that old man!

@

Archived