GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

oh please..you "registered" losers..erm..users are pathetic..I've been here since BEFORE the days when Clines and Garlock couldn't keep their hands and comments off each other..do you people even know who these guys are? I have been here since the SING LOUD WALK PROUD days..I've been here since DAY ONE..when Charlie first owned the place and even passed out bumper stickers (and yes I have one on my car)do you even have a clue what that is about? NO you don't~ and why? because you are all NEW to this site and you think your poo don't stink because you "registered"..hahaha.. You think you're special because you registered? HA!..sorry kids but it's quality not quantity...I'm also a registered member who gets to post from work and home so I have more than one IP..and I CHOSE to come on here as a guest because you "registeree's" are simply the saddest bunch of grapes if I've ever seen one..

My vote for most annoying registered member-Dancing Queen, closely followed by MoonsZipCode, then CG2 and of course the old buggar himself..sleepless...as a matter of fact, the only "registered members" I have any respect for anymore are AFK and Uncle Geo... at least they are not rude, lecherous, or disgusting.

Why do you feel the need to jump into a thread that doesn't concern you..if it doesn't concern you..BTK would tell you to STAY OUT OF IT..but ya just can't do that can you..ps..you're all not as "cool" as you think-this isn't gym class in high school you know, and if it was, I bet the registered members would be the ones picked last for basketball. You are LAME.

SOrry, I just don't watch much TV other than the History Channel.

There is nothing to pick on you about. You are not a legend in your own mind. You are a conservative. What's not to like?

Stop living in the past the History channel corrupts your mind...watch Al Gores movie, and vote for "change".

oh please..you "registered" losers..erm..users are pathetic..I've been here since BEFORE the days when Clines and Garlock couldn't keep their hands and comments off each other..do you people even know who these guys are? I have been here since the SING LOUD WALK PROUD days..I've been here since DAY ONE..when Charlie first owned the place and even passed out bumper stickers (and yes I have one on my car)do you even have a clue what that is about? NO you don't~ and why? because you are all NEW to this site and you think your poo don't stink because you "registered"..hahaha.. You think you're special because you registered? HA!..sorry kids but it's quality not quantity...I'm also a registered member who gets to post from work and home so I have more than one IP..and I CHOSE to come on here as a guest because you "registeree's" are simply the saddest bunch of grapes if I've ever seen one..

My vote for most annoying registered member-Dancing Queen, closely followed by MoonsZipCode, then CG2 and of course the old buggar himself..sleepless...as a matter of fact, the only "registered members" I have any respect for anymore are AFK and Uncle Geo... at least they are not rude, lecherous, or disgusting.

Why do you feel the need to jump into a thread that doesn't concern you..if it doesn't concern you..BTK would tell you to STAY OUT OF IT..but ya just can't do that can you..ps..you're all not as "cool" as you think-this isn't gym class in high school you know, and if it was, I bet the registered members would be the ones picked last for basketball. You are LAME.

Wow at least we now know that retards DO pollute thier bumpers with stickers.........

Guest Guest

I too miss the good old days. And just like you they were a lot better back then.

I also miss the NOT ALLOWED show. I still have some of them on my computer. They knew where we were headed and we are slowly going there.

I bet the low life pols are glad that they are gone.

Guest Guest
Wow at least we now know that retards DO pollute thier bumpers with stickers.........

Wow..you've just proven what a tool you are. Retards? HARDLY..not when I graduated from Temple University with a 4.0...

Guest SATAN

god is done , brace yourself ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbN9EXYTGnA&NR=1

Guest GUEST

I'm a guest and I disagree with the other Guest I like Sleepless and the other members that were listed, they dont bother me.THERE'S twp people who I think get out of hand and those two were listed in the beginning. sLEEPLESS

actually yes i have been here and do remember the garlock and clines dust ups...wasn't registered then. I did finally register when I realized that I couldn't voice my opinion without some consistency knowing who i was. i wanted to stand out and let people know where i stood on issues. i wanted to be a person rather than a guest who could go on all sides of the spectrum. so i registerd and followed this site through various names when the site changed. i just dont understand why you wouldnt register, but different people have the reasons......now to the real reason i replied......

My vote for most annoying registered member-Dancing Queen, closely followed by MoonsZipCode, then CG2 and of course the old buggar himself..sleepless...as a matter of fact, the only "registered members" I have any respect for anymore are AFK and Uncle Geo... at least they are not rude, lecherous, or disgusting

what the hell do i have to do to get a vote in this place????

Guest Guest
It got quiet in here. Must be the registered lusers went over to watch the cartoon channel.

They are all pm'ing each other frantically trying to come up with witty comebacks to add to this post... or they are trying to convince themselves that they are masters of their own universe. Soo Sad, Too bad..none of them are ORIGINAL members of BCVOICE..just noobs who figured out how to add a picture to their stupid forum names...it sucks to be second best doesn't it registered Noob members?

Guest Guest
actually yes i have been here and do remember the garlock and clines dust ups...wasn't registered then. I did finally register when I realized that I couldn't voice my opinion without some consistency knowing who i was. i wanted to stand out and let people know where i stood on issues. i wanted to be a person rather than a guest who could go on all sides of the spectrum. so i registerd and followed this site through various names when the site changed. i just dont understand why you wouldnt register, but different people have the reasons......now to the real reason i replied......

My vote for most annoying registered member-Dancing Queen, closely followed by MoonsZipCode, then CG2 and of course the old buggar himself..sleepless...as a matter of fact, the only "registered members" I have any respect for anymore are AFK and Uncle Geo... at least they are not rude, lecherous, or disgusting

what the hell do i have to do to get a vote in this place????

Guest guest

Ok now that I gave you a chance to RE-READ the paragraph..you will note that I did say I am registered..and CHOOSE to come on here as GUEST

They are all pm'ing each other frantically trying to come up with witty comebacks to add to this post... or they are trying to convince themselves that they are masters of their own universe. Soo Sad, Too bad..none of them are ORIGINAL members of BCVOICE..just noobs who figured out how to add a picture to their stupid forum names...it sucks to be second best doesn't it registered Noob members?

are you high? are are you really this much of a DELETED?

Yeah...you won, let me lick my wounds and crawl away.. but before I go (sob-sob). I think it's Newbs.....IDIOT! :P

Guest GUEST
Yeah...you won, let me lick my wounds and crawl away.. but before I go (sob-sob). I think it's Newbs.....IDIOT! :P

Lesseee..from Dictionary.com:

NOOB [not an acronym] Newbie (a new person; often used pejoratively)

um..yeh..and I'm an idiot?

Archived