GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
So...fellow guests,

who do you find to be the most annoying registered member?

first and foremost, CG2, her buddy SLEEPLESS, then throw in DLINCLIMO and you about got it all. these three really think everyone loves them

Guest Black Lantern
first and foremost, CG2, her buddy SLEEPLESS, then throw in DLINCLIMO and you about got it all. these three really think everyone loves them

I luv dem ALL...but yu..not so much!

Give me a break, you just registered 2 days ago. Who do you think you're kidding? You don't even know how things work here!

And if guests posting actually cause real problems for you, then maybe you are just too sensitive to be coming here.

i may have just registered two days ago but have been a guest just like so how do you know how things work around here if you are just a guest

sensitive in good ways only

sounds to me like you have had run in's withe them in the past. does anybody on here know who this guest is and what the issues are that he has with these other people?

Guest GUEST
ok when? you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

I am the one who apologized to you in a previous thread. now go away! No I can't walk the walk I am not macho enough.

It doesn't matter "D". It's Mr. no caps...he just wants to argue. He brought up our "Lobster" thread yesterday, hoping to instigate, but BTK threw it back to page 4! He has to have his daily fix. If not me, you or CG. He'll be on here in a couple of minutes,to tell me what an old used up, drunkin' old man I am. He reads like a book!

It doesn't matter "D". It's Mr. no caps...he just wants to argue. He brought up our "Lobster" thread yesterday, hoping to instigate, but BTK threw it back to page 4! He has to have his daily fix. If not me, you or CG. He'll be on here in a couple of minutes,to tell me what an old used up, drunkin' old man I am. He reads like a book!
Yea I know I kinda find it comical any more. ;)

Guest Guest
We started to take it seriously when the "guests" started to do nothing but slam on every post made by a registered user. We try to come here and discuss things with other people that we know and have fun and we get criticized for it? And now the guests are complaining about getting a taste of their own medicine. Suck it up, shut up or go away. :angry:

your momma did a good job naming you, you really are a witch.

Most Annoying.

CGtoo, BEEtch, PoolBySven and MoonsZipCode.

Who are the nicest Registered Members?

Trump, Grandma Caprio and First Warder.

So...fellow guests,

Galvatron, AFC, CG2 sometimes, Sleepless IH, Ed AZ. (but he uses Guest now).

okay let me get this straight...i posted almost 900 times on this site, and I don't even get nominated for anything. What a load of crap! :angry:

Guest Guest
yeah ok whatever you say. now kiss my DELETED please

ewwww, not even with someone else's lips honey. you are mouthy & gross.

So...fellow guests,

Galvatron, AFC, CG2 sometimes, Sleepless IH, Ed AZ. (but he uses Guest now).

okay let me get this straight...i posted almost 900 times on this thread, and I don't even get nominated for anything. What a load of crap! :angry:

Ok, you're an DELETED like me, Poptart. You feel better?

Guest Guest

I was just about to cave in and register. I had decided in an avatar of a girl pulling her pants down in preparation for shooting a moon at the bcvoice crowd. Then BLAM somebody took my great idea. What's left? Black superhero? Nope, taken. And he's good. Evil right wing outer space weirdo? hmmm, nope. That would be Galvatron.

I'm working on it though.

Archived