GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

I guess I don't understand the idea that registered users are any different at than guests. Why does some stupid name I chose reveal anything more or less about me then the word guest? Maybe if the registered users were actually their real names it would make sense. The only guys I can think of are SPJ and Ed A that actually do that. As far as other registered member go, why does some name of Moons or my own name, Mickey with my zip code make me any less anonymous?

My guess is the stupid, idiotic comments that appear in threads that are usually attributed to "guest" create the hostility. Well, the old sticks and stones adage should apply. Do any of you registered users even give those idiotic statments even a 2nd thought? Why should it bother you, it certainly doesn't me. The kicker though is that nobody has any idea if they are registered members posing as guest, when it probably is. It's kinda sad, that when you go to your cookout or your meet n greet that the registered members your gonna meet are probably the same people making the dumb comments posing as a "guest" and then you ally with them thinking all guest are idiots.

I just don't understand why someone at an anonymous website gets upset over someone else who is just as anonymous as they are. It didn't take me long to slap a name, provide an E-mail address, and repeat the funny looking verification code to get a screenname that provides as much information to all of you as the name guest would. Now I'm kinda computer stupid, but I'm somewhat aware of some ISP code? (is that what it's called?) Personally I have 4 different computers I use, my home, my laptop, my office, and at work. Does this mean I could be 4 different screen names with 4 different codes assigned to them? If so, my guess is that alot of people (some post what seems like 24 hours a day) do that very thing. The point is, nobody knows who anybody is screen name or not.

Have fun at your picnic!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I guess I don't understand the idea that registered users are any different at than guests. Why does some stupid name I chose reveal anything more or less about me then the word guest? Maybe if the registered users were actually their real names it would make sense. The only guys I can think of are SPJ and Ed A that actually do that. As far as other registered member go, why does some name of Moons or my own name, Mickey with my zip code make me any less anonymous?

My guess is the stupid, idiotic comments that appear in threads that are usually attributed to "guest" create the hostility. Well, the old sticks and stones adage should apply. Do any of you registered users even give those idiotic statments even a 2nd thought? Why should it bother you, it certainly doesn't me. The kicker though is that nobody has any idea if they are registered members posing as guest, when it probably is. It's kinda sad, that when you go to your cookout or your meet n greet that the registered members your gonna meet are probably the same people making the dumb comments posing as a "guest" and then you ally with them thinking all guest are idiots.

I just don't understand why someone at an anonymous website gets upset over someone else who is just as anonymous as they are. It didn't take me long to slap a name, provide an E-mail address, and repeat the funny looking verification code to get a screenname that provides as much information to all of you as the name guest would. Now I'm kinda computer stupid, but I'm somewhat aware of some ISP code? (is that what it's called?) Personally I have 4 different computers I use, my home, my laptop, my office, and at work. Does this mean I could be 4 different screen names with 4 different codes assigned to them? If so, my guess is that alot of people (some post what seems like 24 hours a day) do that very thing. The point is, nobody knows who anybody is screen name or not.

Have fun at your picnic!

I am relatively computer literate. I understand an IP address and what it means. Here is the problem. Not running this board I do not know what type of information is accessible to the person who is running this board. Does he/she know my name, can he/she link an IP address to a specific person? Once you have an IP address all it takes is a friend at TWC and you could get a person's name. Why risk it?

Just from the info that they reveal, there are some important people posting on here. This is one of the last areas in which people can express facts and opinions and do it with relative immunity. I am sick and tired of some of the stuff that goes on in this country. I can't express them in public but here I can let them fly.

Also, if you put your real identity out here, you could end up with a real stalker, not just one on BCVoice. It is easier to put together who a person is if you use a screen name. Again, why risk it?

Guest guest

Have fun at your picnic!

The funny thing (or sad thing) depending how you look at it..is that the members that use their "registered" names all the time think that this website belongs to THEM, allowing them to use it as a personal message board for literally -stupid DELETED - you know, stuff that should be in PM's or phone conversations (since they all claim to know each other IRL)..when in reality..it is GUEST that brings in all the money for Garo and has kept this site running for well over 7 years now..since back in the day of Charlie Arbrusio. I love it when the registered people get all up in arms over guests responding to their posts..it cracks me up-they are so pathetic.

Guest Guest

I think the reason registerd users want everyone registered is so that they can be nosy and see if a certain poster is a CONSERVATIVE or A LIBERAL. There are many who politically are either WAY TO THE RIGHT or WAY TO THE LEFT and want to attack and degrade people outside their realm of political beliefs. Once some registered users BRAND YOU as having opposing beliefs to theirs they will attack and degrade you, if you are a registerd user.

Guest Guest
More Guests make threads here, more Guests are on more than registered users, I think there might be more Guests than members .

There are currently 742 registered users. But a majority hardly ever post on a routine basis. I bet a lot just post as guests. Only about 30 registered users are posting a lot on a routine basis.

I will say this. A lot of Message Boards will let non-registered users view threads but will not allow them to post replies or start new topics unless registered.

Guest Guest
They didn't even name me after I went to all the trouble to post all their pictures :lol: :lol: http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=104123

"... they all look like me ...! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure enough, you jumped in, feet first, and started the usual garbage.

The guests have been laughing at you behind your backs for a long time.

^^^ taking and being like you ^^^

I don't have a problem with the guests that are messing around, only the ones who come on here and put down everyone else just to get their jollies. There is a difference and lately it has been more of the latter.

And you don't do this as a registered member ???? LMAO

Sorry, I don't post my IP and I have been a registered member on this board since the day it started and was also a registered member on the old site as well.

^^^ LMAO ^^^ what a sad joke

He'll be on here in a couple of minutes,to tell me what an old used up, drunkin' old man I am. He reads like a book!

Why, you do a good enough job telling the world yourself. You don't need any help from anyone else.

^^^ taking and being like you ^^^

And you don't do this as a registered member ???? LMAO

^^^ LMAO ^^^ what a sad joke

Why, you do a good enough job telling the world yourself. You don't need any help from anyone else.

Hey Sleepless, look, I finally got my own troll!!! I am so proud!!! :lol::lol:

Guest MAR607
Where's the girl who pulls her pants down all the time? I just come on here to get a peek at those cheeks.

@

She must be googling another pic for her avatar to make her feel even MORE special and wanted.

Guest GUEST

na na na na na, you can't get me!! NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET YOU. celtic you keep coming in on our thread I knew you could'nt leave us GUESTS alone. Face it you want more more more. but we don't want you lol

name='GUEST' date='Jun 26 2008, 02:12 PM' post='105077']

na na na na na, you can't get me!! NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET YOU. celtic you keep coming in on our thread I knew you could'nt leave us GUESTS alone. Face it you want more more more. but we don't want you lol

wow! so tell me. is this what your going to do with yourself now that school is out for summer?

Better watch it there CW. You're having a battle of wits with someone who can't figure out the reply feature.

Guest Guest
Better watch it there CW. You're having a battle of wits with someone who can't figure out the reply feature.

and CW doesnt have a clue how an IP address works

I would say they are evenly matched.

Guest Super Guest

Over 15 registered users have posted in this thread so far-

Too bad the "Registered Users Only" section doesn't get this kind of action.

We are Guests.

We have more fun.

We are anonymous.

We are funny.

We are cute.

We can be annoying when we want to.

We are the best!

Some registered users turn into guests to post,

But some guests will never post as registered users.

and CW doesnt have a clue how an IP address works

I would say they are evenly matched.

I know exactly how an IP address works, and yes I know that mine is logged on each and every time I come here, the same as everyone else. If I am not doing anything wrong, then why should I worry?

Over 15 registered users have posted in this thread so far-

Too bad the "Registered Users Only" section doesn't get this kind of action.

We are Guests.

We have more fun.

We are anonymous.

We are funny.

We are cute.

We can be annoying when we want to.

We are the best!

Some registered users turn into guests to post,

But some guests will never post as registered users.

and just when i thought this thread couldn't get any immature....it does.

Guest Guest
I think we have ourselves a couple of these......

CG2 shows herself to be a TROLL by coming onto a clearly marked Guests Only Discussion Thread and posting!

Guest MAR607

I cant belive I'm going to type this, but I almost feel bad for some of these girls. Its almost as if it seems they follow these threads around and respond ONLY for a response back. Either these girls are very bored with their lives or they have some major insecurity issues. Maybe they are actually competing against each other to see who posts about which one the most?

Guest Guest
I cant belive I'm going to type this, but I almost feel bad for some of these girls. Its almost as if it seems they follow these threads around and respond ONLY for a response back. Either these girls are very bored with their lives or they have some major insecurity issues. Maybe they are actually competing against each other to see who posts about which one the most?

Some people find the Call of the Troll irresistable. They just can't discipline themselves not to respond.

Archived