GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just about to cave in and register. I had decided in an avatar of a girl pulling her pants down in preparation for shooting a moon at the bcvoice crowd. Then BLAM somebody took my great idea. What's left? Black superhero? Nope, taken. And he's good. Evil right wing outer space weirdo? hmmm, nope. That would be Galvatron.

I'm working on it though.

10 bucks and you can have walter...but you cant be a liberal. lets make a deal

I was just about to cave in and register. I had decided in an avatar of a girl pulling her pants down in preparation for shooting a moon at the bcvoice crowd. Then BLAM somebody took my great idea. What's left? Black superhero? Nope, taken. And he's good. Evil right wing outer space weirdo? hmmm, nope. That would be Galvatron.

yep, i chose that avatar specifically for the childish jerks on here

The last seven posts are by registered members. Like I said, they love us guests, they can't stay away.. Really.
it doesnt appear that they are talking to guests, more like they are talking to other registered users so how do you reach your conclusion?

Guest Guest

It is worth registering just to go into the registered members area and reading what they don't think we can see.

They are truly sad....

Guest Guest
it doesnt appear that they are talking to guests, more like they are talking to other registered users so how do you reach your conclusion?

Go into your own area and talk about us. Heck we have our own area where we talk about the registered members.

well sorry...3 of those were mine...i havent been here all day and i am still trying to drum up votes to be included in the most annoying, or worst, or nicest member category.

I'll vote for you...for moral support pop....not that I think you're annoying. As long as you don't vote for Obama! ;)

Guest Guest
since we are like minded maybe we can run on the same ticket?

No one wants to pick on you. Your avatar looks like you suffer from constipation.

Guest GUEST
that is exactly what I wanted to hear. i know who you are.

No you don't know who I am. You will never know. Let's keep it that way!

wait i thought bruno was the DELETED...damn i am confused :(

Bruno and Bucked Tooth are still my nemesis. Galvatron and I tangled swords last weekend, but I hope he sees it as I did, we were just killing time...the board was dead! We said goodbye on Sunday afternoon...pick it up some other time. Bruno thinks he's the intellect on the board, and BT drags along for the ride. They had some fun with me on Monday and I watched, actually I do my laundry on Saturdays, Bruno. But being a graduate of William and Mary, the hallmark of western civilization, you can't elaboragate on Saturday -vs- Sunday...just a day off to you. Do you actually have a job??? Or are you still ticked that you didn't meet BCC's requirements. Bucky, you have all the self indulgence, of picking at a scab. Nobody cares if you bleed. Put a band aid on you and call it a day!

Guest Guest
hey its walter...jeff dunham...comedian......do you live under a rock? and no we both crap just fine thatnk you very much....DAMN IT pick on me :lol:

SOrry, I just don't watch much TV other than the History Channel.

There is nothing to pick on you about. You are not a legend in your own mind. You are a conservative. What's not to like?

hey its walter...jeff dunham...comedian......do you live under a rock? and no we both crap just fine thatnk you very much....DAMN IT pick on me :lol:

They can't pick on you poptart, who could pick on poptarts anyways, but look at walter, he's too damn crabby to pick on. :lol:

Archived