Local restaurants that will be open on Christmas day.

Peekozoid

Can any of my fellow members suggest some local restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day? We are contemplating doing something completely different this year by going out for Christmas dinner.  I thank you in advance for your recommendations and, at the risk of being socially incorrect, sincerely wish all of you a very merry generic non-denominational celebratory period whatever it may be from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully that was not too offensive for anyone.

1 hour ago, Peekozoid said:

Can any of my fellow members suggest some local restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day? We are contemplating doing something completely different this year by going out for Christmas dinner.  I thank you in advance for your recommendations and, at the risk of being socially incorrect, sincerely wish all of you a very merry generic non-denominational celebratory period whatever it may be from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully that was not too offensive for anyone.

Chinese restaurants 

You would have to call first to confirm they are open, but two years ago I got several orders from Union Diner, on Main St. Endwell.  They were open normal hours on Christmas I believe.  The in-laws came down with Covid, so we didn't go there for dinner as we always do.  I would have made dinner but we didn't have time to plan.  The Union Diner was outstanding and they had traditional Christmas dinner options.  For three dinners and some sides we paid less than $75. 

6 hours ago, UE MOM2 said:

You would have to call first to confirm they are open, but two years ago I got several orders from Union Diner, on Main St. Endwell.  They were open normal hours on Christmas I believe.  The in-laws came down with Covid, so we didn't go there for dinner as we always do.  I would have made dinner but we didn't have time to plan.  The Union Diner was outstanding and they had traditional Christmas dinner options.  For three dinners and some sides we paid less than $75. 

Thank you! Yes, I called and they will be open on Christmas. I have heard much good about them and think that's where we will end up.