Senile Dave Harder working for Broome County Parks Dept

Ants Pants

Dave isn't in good health, mental or physical. He's had three heart attacks.

Here are the job specs from Broome County: https://gobroomecounty.com/sites/default/files/dept/personnel/pdfs/job specs/I-O/R287-laborer102313.pdf

Harder doesn't qualify for the position based on the requirements I've denoted in red. 

FULL PERFORMANCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Ability and willingness to perform routine physical labor; Ability to follow oral and written directions; Willingness to work in inclement weather;
Willingness to respond to emergencies and work overtime; Physical strength and endurance;

Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.

Does every municipality in our area have a leaf collector except for City of Binghamton? 

You know they won't let us put the leaves in bags anymore, they have to be in cans. I don't understand why everything has to be the hard way around here.

We're not getting any younger Mayor Kraham! 

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Does every municipality in our area have a leaf collector except for City of Binghamton? 

You know they won't let us put the leaves in bags anymore, they have to be in cans. I don't understand why everything has to be the hard way around here.

We're not getting any younger Mayor Kraham! 

That’s horrible