Looking into Wi-Fi Camera’s looking to install at least 5 to 6 at the corner of Jarvis and Clinton Streets to stop the crime on Clinton Street.

Independent

for your research...https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-wireless-outdoor-home-security-camera/

and...The head of the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision says a "staffing crisis" is the main reason why Gov. Kathy Hochul proposed the closure of up to five New York prisons in the 2024-25 state budget. 

https://auburnpub.com/news/local/government-politics/ny-closing-prisons-staffing-doccs/article_d8d8f8a6-bc2a-11ee-a6f8-97cf27805cfa.html

The other evening I happened turn down my street seeing someone acting suspiciously around the Power Plant off Clinton St. I carefully watched as it was a women in a Red coat blonde hair stirring around the sidewalk like she was waiting for me to get down the street. I turned in a driveway and came down the street with the lights off sat and watch to see what she was up too. As she watched to make sure she wasn’t being watched she used a flashlight and walked toward the side door next to the overhead door. It looked as if she was messing with the door to gain access to the power plant. I started in her direction from up the street watching as I came down the street when she saw I slowed almost to a stop very close to the driveway (she shut off her flashlight) of the plant she quickly came back to the sidewalk and walked quickly to the one way street behind the Brass Rail. I went around the block turning around heading East on Clinton Street where she came out of West Street then turned down going East on Clinton Street. Following her all the way to Oak Street she turned left onto Oak Street. As I turned the corner she was gone but not lost she was going up the back steps or the building on that corner of Oak and Clinton’s Streets. Realizing who she was the daughter of  the squatter in the same building who has one or two Warrants for her in City  Court. Bad People!!! This happened Friday evening about  7:30 pm.

I get where your heart is, Garo, but I would advise against following women on city streets at night. You seem to have a fair number of political enemies in the area who would love to find some way to bind you up. They could easily twist something like this into exactly that.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:11 PM, thomas said:

for your research...https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-wireless-outdoor-home-security-camera/

and...The head of the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision says a "staffing crisis" is the main reason why Gov. Kathy Hochul proposed the closure of up to five New York prisons in the 2024-25 state budget. 

https://auburnpub.com/news/local/government-politics/ny-closing-prisons-staffing-doccs/article_d8d8f8a6-bc2a-11ee-a6f8-97cf27805cfa.html

A good way to insure more violence and Condemnation when a President Trump begins to MAGA by following the Constitution and Enforcing the Laws on the books.

I stopped believing in coincidence years ago with the Fascist Agenda.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:12 PM, Independent said:

The other evening I happened turn down my street seeing someone acting suspiciously around the Power Plant off Clinton St. I carefully watched as it was a women in a Red coat blonde hair stirring around the sidewalk like she was waiting for me to get down the street. I turned in a driveway and came down the street with the lights off sat and watch to see what she was up too. As she watched to make sure she wasn’t being watched she used a flashlight and walked toward the side door next to the overhead door. It looked as if she was messing with the door to gain access to the power plant. I started in her direction from up the street watching as I came down the street when she saw I slowed almost to a stop very close to the driveway (she shut off her flashlight) of the plant she quickly came back to the sidewalk and walked quickly to the one way street behind the Brass Rail. I went around the block turning around heading East on Clinton Street where she came out of West Street then turned down going East on Clinton Street. Following her all the way to Oak Street she turned left onto Oak Street. As I turned the corner she was gone but not lost she was going up the back steps or the building on that corner of Oak and Clinton’s Streets. Realizing who she was the daughter of  the squatter in the same building who has one or two Warrants for her in City  Court. Bad People!!! This happened Friday evening about  7:30 pm.

Great Job Garo not letting her out of your sight. Unfortunately there are people raised by idiots but that doesn’t give her a right to trespass and worse steal