HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to start the 'Wait 'Til Next Year' chant at the end of the game when JC was getting the trophy presented to them because unlike JC, UE doesn't relay on its seniors only. They will be the top team next year, no doubt.

JC didn't rely on their seniors. Actually the best line was the 2nd one. Jaycna and Lewis Brothers. They were more reliable. So why don't we wait till next year and see what happens. Every team has their turn. So why dont you just move on to spring sports. CONGRATS JC.

JC didn't rely on their seniors. Actually the best line was the 2nd one. Jaycna and Lewis Brothers. They were more reliable. So why don't we wait till next year and see what happens. Every team has their turn. So why dont you just move on to spring sports. CONGRATS JC.

Too bad the Lewis brothers don't even go to JC. So without them what kind of second line would that be? Yeah, maybe you should try spring sports.

I don't believe that I said anything about last years seniors?

Don't get me wrong, JC was good, but they beat UE with their best forward out the whole game and their best defenseman in the box the whole second period.

Yeah wildcats, you really earned it.

Was their best forward out and their best defenseman in the box the other four times JC beat UE this year? No? You sure have a strong argument there genius

This line had 12 points in the playoffs. The "unreliable" other line (seniors) had 35 points. Where do you get your stats?

Was their best forward out and their best defenseman in the box the other four times JC beat UE this year? No? You sure have a strong argument there genius

All i'm saying is that it would have been a totally different game considering the game that went into overtime in playoffs between the two teams. Sure JC still one but their leading scorer scored on UE's third line. There is no way JC wins 6-2 with Schap and Battaglini.

This line had 12 points in the playoffs. The "unreliable" other line (seniors) had 35 points. Where do you get your stats?

Talking about all season not just playoffs. And no one said they were unreliable.

Talking about all season not just playoffs. And no one said they were unreliable.

Again- where do you get your stats? The points that those two lines had during the season were almost identical. Let's talk about faceoffs. Which line won almost all of its faceoffs?

All i'm saying is that it would have been a totally different game considering the game that went into overtime in playoffs between the two teams. Sure JC still one but their leading scorer scored on UE's third line. There is no way JC wins 6-2 with Schap and Battaglini.

How do you know? You psychic? Scored on the third line? Boy, that's never happened in the history of hockey before, and I'm sure UE has absolutely never scored againts anybody's third line before.

Too bad the Lewis brothers don't even go to JC. So without them what kind of second line would that be? Yeah, maybe you should try spring sports.

sucks for CV they cut austin, now JC gets both him and addison, who are big assets to the team and will be for the next couple of years

How do you know? You psychic? Scored on the third line? Boy, that's never happened in the history of hockey before, and I'm sure UE has absolutely never scored againts anybody's third line before.

I know because UE tied JC the last time they played them. They would've played them much harder than they did. And i think if the same situation occured, UE wouldn't be putting their third line out there while Tokos is out.

I know because UE tied JC the last time they played them. They would've played them much harder than they did. And i think if the same situation occured, UE wouldn't be putting their third line out there while Tokos is out.

oh really? you honestly believe that ue needed the motivation of 2 players to get hyped up for a championship game? If thats the case, they def. deserved to lose.

oh really? you honestly believe that ue needed the motivation of 2 players to get hyped up for a championship game? If thats the case, they def. deserved to lose.

Never really mentioned motivation, more like they needed their skills? And don't even try to see they weren't hyped up because I'm pretty sure the game against Vestal the night before took care of that.

the 08-09 wildcats have the best record in the BCHSHA history.

any question as to who is the best?

even if schap did stay in UE didnt have a chance

I think the UE team in the early part of this decade..2002, 2003, 2004 went undefeated for a couple years.

They would not have any trouble with any team in this year's league.

Two sets of twins, Foli's and Fallon's who I think played Jr. A's plus a couple of other great athletes; they had three great lines.

Core of this team won a state championship as bantams and finished 3rd in national championship.

listen up dude, happens all the time. CV had UE beat in the 1st playoff game and CV coach puts out there 3RD line and UE scores and then wins in a shootout. Second playoff game first 3 goals UE scored were against CV 3rd line. ya wanna talk about first line vs. third CV did it all year.

listen up dude, happens all the time. CV had UE beat in the 1st playoff game and CV coach puts out there 3RD line and UE scores and then wins in a shootout. Second playoff game first 3 goals UE scored were against CV 3rd line. ya wanna talk about first line vs. third CV did it all year.

Yeah thats right cuz our great CV coach doesnt know how to coach, he lost many games for us. We skated our butts off for him to put in his third line, or to put our third line out during a power play. Gimme me a break go back to squirts and coach.

Guest GUEST30
Yeah thats right cuz our great CV coach doesnt know how to coach, he lost many games for us. We skated our butts off for him to put in his third line, or to put our third line out during a power play. Gimme me a break go back to squirts and coach.

Lost many of games for CV....hmmmm ...and you played for him ???? Let's see, just a few examples, first playoff game, Marcus DeAngelo played an awesome game, in the last 45 sec the 3rd liners were on the bench, a faceoff in CV zone for a 6 on 5 which a shot was blocked and then another shot was deflected in...Who do you blame on that one ????? Marcus got beat in the shootout but CV's best were also missing there chances to burry the goals in the shoot out....You blame the coach for that also?????

If you forget, CV was in the final 4 this year losing to UE in a great game (Rnd 1), beat Binghamton with all three lines rolling (rnd 2), Beat ME 2-1 in regulation (also was down one coach) with the last 2 1/2 minutes of a 6-3 (rnd 3) which then the team played poorly against UE in the quarterfinals when the kids had off all week (rnd 4).

You must be a distrgruntled parent!!!!! The one thing you lost focus here is he gave kids opportunity's in every situation to give them an opportunity and to show confidence in the them. That's how you develop players.....Also, the first 3 rounds don't mean anything expect seedings for the playoffs. Thru 2 rounds of play, I believe CV was 9-4-2 which was almost tied for 2nd place in the standings behind ME? Get a life !!!!

I think the UE team in the early part of this decade..2002, 2003, 2004 went undefeated for a couple years.

Two sets of twins, Foli's and Fallon's who I think played Jr. A's plus a couple of other great athletes; they had three great lines.

Core of this team won a state championship as bantams and finished 3rd in national championship.

folli's played high school, but the fallons never did.....get your facts straight.

sucks for CV they cut austin, now JC gets both him and addison, who are big assets to the team and will be for the next couple of years

We are looking forward to having them both back on the team next year - whether they go to JC or not. They both play great together and know how to look for each other on the ice.

That was THEN this is NOW. I do have to say that UE does have one of the best coaches in the league though.

Austin never tried out for CV, Addison did and got cut his freshman year then got picked up by JC in the draft. If Macan wasn't such a retard, CV would have both the Lewis bro's.

Austin never tried out for CV, Addison did and got cut his freshman year then got picked up by JC in the draft. If Macan wasn't such a retard, CV would have both the Lewis bro's.

isnt austin the older one? so he would have been the one to have tried out for CV first and got picked up by JC. and since his brother was playing on JC addison automatically got placed on JC

Archived