HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

Guest zach001
C.V. sucks ......... just face the facts.

No...the only thing that sucks is you. Hide behind a phantom name and voice your opininon when you don't know what you are talking about. There are some great kids in that league that played Juniors or Travel hockey but the expense was probably too much on the parents. You sound like a graduate of STHA house or the Binghamton Figure skating club...Must be too scared to get out and play against them....GROW UP and SHUT UP !!!

PS - CV has a good team when they are all there to play....

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agreed... whole league sucks. no one is going anywhere... unless you count BCC as college hockey.

Let's try to guess- you're on a team that is already eliminated? Maybe, but doubt it. They have more class than that. You were never on a HS team? More likely. You're play some form of very expensive travel hockey for a team who loses alot and are jealous because your team is ignored by the newspaper and TV stations? Now we're getting close.

The biggest farce with Hockey in this area are the Junior A & B teams you see now.

Scott & Bobby Jo are nice people that know nothing about Hockey on that level & it's a good thing they sold the teams & the rink.

There is no benefit to playing on those teams as nothing is done to help further the kids that play to a different level.

Name one kid that had played on either of these teams that have gone on to play even AHL.

Empty promises. They will do better attending college and trying out for those teams on their own.

Seems odd since they should be linked at least in theory with the Binghamton Senators.

Hopefully the new owners will get rid of them & hire some professionals that can bring up the standards.

JC WINS AGAIN !!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO BOYS!

yep... best game all year in this league though... both teams fought hard.. in my opinon, UE outplaed JC, but thats not what really matters when all is said and done... congrats to JC though!!(mostly Andy Tokos)

The biggest farce with Hockey in this area are the Junior A & B teams you see now.

Scott & Bobby Jo are nice people that know nothing about Hockey on that level & it's a good thing they sold the teams & the rink.

There is no benefit to playing on those teams as nothing is done to help further the kids that play to a different level.

Name one kid that had played on either of these teams that have gone on to play even AHL.

Empty promises. They will do better attending college and trying out for those teams on their own.

Seems odd since they should be linked at least in theory with the Binghamton Senators.

Hopefully the new owners will get rid of them & hire some professionals that can bring up the standards.

HAHA totally agreed except for a few points...

1) Scott and Bobbi Jo are douche bags..

2)Jerry D'Amigo... has a shot at the NHL (USA National 18U team, in case u didnt know)

3)Doubt the 3rd paragraph will come true ;) lol

Actually I believe they have to pay the Sens to use their logo.

Guest juniors

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about the did not sell the rink, and they probably know more about hockey than you forgot :rolleyes:

yep... best game all year in this league though... both teams fought hard.. in my opinon, UE outplaed JC, but thats not what really matters when all is said and done... congrats to JC though!!(mostly Andy Tokos)

I thought U-E played a better game too. JC looked nervous...feeling some pressure?

I give the star on the game-winning goal to Brad Neferis. He saw traffic, didn't waste time with a big wind-up, made sure he got it on net, kept it low. That's what you're supposed to do. Nice play Brad.

HAHA totally agreed except for a few points...

1) Scott and Bobbi Jo are douche bags..

2)Jerry D'Amigo... has a shot at the NHL (USA National 18U team, in case u didnt know)

3)Doubt the 3rd paragraph will come true ;) lol

eeewww tough guy behind your keyboard. They are not douche bags, they are actually very nice people. Who are you to talk about others?. Okay Jerry D'Amigo may have a shot at NHL and your point is?

And yes the jr teams have been sold, they did not want them to begin with, but Neil Guiles dropped them in their laps and ripped them off alot of money. Now they are in the whole by thousands, so how does that make the Douche Bags when is that last time you lost a dollar for anyone?. Scouts and colleges will only take who they want, did you ever stop to think that the problem is they take local players on their team who obviously have "no talent" and try to develop them and get them to college. Go back to the high school topic and leave them out of it.

I thought U-E played a better game too. JC looked nervous...feeling some pressure?

I give the star on the game-winning goal to Brad Neferis. He saw traffic, didn't waste time with a big wind-up, made sure he got it on net, kept it low. That's what you're supposed to do. Nice play Brad.

Bingo

ok "cats", you must be one of the few people that have not been burned by the Soules.... They lie and cheat people out of money. They make verbal promises that they will give players food, gloves, sticks, helmets...etc and then don't deliver on any of it. I know because I play for them. They make local people think that this is a "real A team" but with a little research you can see that it is no better than club hockey. They recruit players who are living a pipe dream. To pay that amount of money with the current economic situation is just ridiculous.....especially since most of these guys have NO shot at playing D-1 hockey let alone D-3.

It was a good game but the best game was UE/CV playoff game... UE scored with like 30sec to go in the game, then won in a shootout. The playoffs have been very exciting so far!

Why mostly Andy Tokos. It is the entire team not just him - no I in TEAM even though HE might think so. He was fed the winning goal and happened to be positioned right at the time.

We love you Brad. Thanks for getting it done and over so we didn't have to see a shoot-out.

It was a good game but the best game was UE/CV playoff game... UE scored with like 30sec to go in the game, then won in a shootout. The playoffs have been very exciting so far!

They have indeed but a bit stressful. Yet good to see teams playing each other tight right to the end.

ok "cats", you must be one of the few people that have not been burned by the Soules.... They lie and cheat people out of money. They make verbal promises that they will give players food, gloves, sticks, helmets...etc and then don't deliver on any of it. I know because I play for them. They make local people think that this is a "real A team" but with a little research you can see that it is no better than club hockey. They recruit players who are living a pipe dream. To pay that amount of money with the current economic situation is just ridiculous.....especially since most of these guys have NO shot at playing D-1 hockey let alone D-3.

my thoughts exactly... I too played for them a couple of years ago... we got very little food, equpiment, ice time, or off-ice training, especially compared to other teams around...they made promises that they couldnt keep and always seemed to find a way to backstab EVERYONE!! The coaching staff was no good and the people who still play for the JR SENS are really ignorant.. they all think that their son is going to the NHL and are willing to pay between 6 and 7k to get them NOWHERE! The only kid who ever played for them that has ANY chance is Jerry D'Amigo...but anyways, thats just my 2 cents worth, and the local parents, including BCHSHA parents, will continue to think what ever they want (JC's parents all think that their kids are good because they are on a "good" team... well, guess what, the team isn't even close to any other decent HS team in NYS.... just go try to play HS Hockey somewhere like Ithaca... youll see..

Actually, no you won't... but keep thinking that your son is on a GREAT team... and I dont mean to bash JC, because I know and like some of their players / coaches, but some of you guys, around the whole league, are completely clueless...

eeewww tough guy behind your keyboard. They are not douche bags, they are actually very nice people. Who are you to talk about others?. Okay Jerry D'Amigo may have a shot at NHL and your point is?

And yes the jr teams have been sold, they did not want them to begin with, but Neil Guiles dropped them in their laps and ripped them off alot of money. Now they are in the whole by thousands, so how does that make the Douche Bags when is that last time you lost a dollar for anyone?. Scouts and colleges will only take who they want, did you ever stop to think that the problem is they take local players on their team who obviously have "no talent" and try to develop them and get them to college. Go back to the high school topic and leave them out of it.

Im pretty sure the local kids are always the best players on the team...they havent had a good team in two years but when they were good the first year the top 3 scorers were local: Fallon, Michzkowski, D'amigo. I saw an archived stat list from that year. And i remember seeing D'amigo and Michzkowski playing together in bantams when my son was playing in peewee and they both seemed pretty talented so to say "no talent" would be wrong

Archived