HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

ref you suck sparked the win of that game! Get ready for UE to spank JC Tomorrow. Endicott is pumped to play especially after last night. Also home town advantage will help out a ton.

JC IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ref you suck sparked the win of that game! Get ready for UE to spank JC Tomorrow. Endicott is pumped to play especially after last night. Also home town advantage will help out a ton.

UE Players looked pretty tired in the third period, it'll get worse today. If they happen to pull off an upset, they won't have the legs for Sunday.

Right now I have to say that JC and UE are the two best in the league at this point and I imagine they will both be in the championship together. That will be a very tough and exciting game too.

Good call. Let the game begin....

Guest JC Hockey Fan 2009
o hey bud. yea johnny flynn isnt Clayton. Im clayton, and thanks for talkin so much shit about me. Obviously ur mad at me for some reason. I dont know what ur deal is. Everyone pinches time to time and yea i do take penalties. So what that doesnt give you the right to come on a website and talk shit about me behind my back. Since i came out and said who i was why dont u quit hidding behind ur keyboard. I'd be happy to play you on the ice anytime.

Clayton - ignore the poster. They are just jealous. And I am all for pinching a player off - best way to stop them in their tracks - BAM. And yes defensemen are the ones with the most penalties which is all part of the position in protecting your goalie and goal. A defensemen with no or very little penalities could mean they are getting the job done so to say and that is not the case with your defensive lines.

Tonight we all need to stay out of the box and play one heck of a game. This is it JC. Let's do it again this year.

Okay so I thought the ref you suck was overkill and to keep whinning about it after was even crazier - especially the parents. Most of the penalites were justified even Matt's - ask a non-UE person. And the coach shouldn't work on getting the crowd going - very inappropriate John even if you were ticked off.

And JC will be spanking UE tonight as I am sure they will be in the box just like last night. We are just as pumped as ever and know what needs to get done to win so watch out. A lot of extra ice time was put in by the team this week so we haven't just been sitting around waiting for tonights game. Trust me - our defense will not let you move in on the goalie like you did last night. JC was there watching and know what needs to be done to get the win. So bring it on.

LET THE GAME BEGIN.

Will be a great game... I loves the chant there it was great and the players loved it! I think a JC/UE game will be great.... Even if UE wins tomorrow not sure they can win 2 in a row.

Agree. But don't fret, JC will get it done tonight so no need for the 2nd game. Yeah CATS.

Okay so I thought the ref you suck was overkill and to keep whinning about it after was even crazier - especially the parents. Most of the penalites were justified even Matt's - ask a non-UE person. And the coach shouldn't work on getting the crowd going - very inappropriate John even if you were ticked off.

And JC will be spanking UE tonight as I am sure they will be in the box just like last night. We are just as pumped as ever and know what needs to get done to win so watch out. A lot of extra ice time was put in by the team this week so we haven't just been sitting around waiting for tonights game. Trust me - our defense will not let you move in on the goalie like you did last night. JC was there watching and know what needs to be done to get the win. So bring it on.

LET THE GAME BEGIN.

Oh my god man come on it was great! JC fans give players the finger, other fans the finger, swear, so dont be criticizing UE fans for doing that. I know for a fact that the JC fans would very well do the same thing. It was a great atmosphere. HS Hockey needs that!

JC is home today because they finished with the better record in the season overall. But yes Home team really will have the advantage tonight. GO JC

So come and get it then ladies well be waiting and as far as ref you suck thers nuthing wrong with that cus its true....but your gona need more than that cus the wildcat fanatics will most likely be packin some real chants ...bring your pencil and paper youll see how its done.

Oh my god man come on it was great! JC fans give players the finger, other fans the finger, swear, so dont be criticizing UE fans for doing that. I know for a fact that the JC fans would very well do the same thing. It was a great atmosphere. HS Hockey needs that!

Hey man what HS hockey does not need to do is go back to the old ways which ruined HS hockey. It is not a Jr level bash fest either. It is simply HS hockey that doesn't need all the extra. By the way, I am not a JC fan that gives players the finger, swear, etc. so stop aiming it at the wrong person. And I myself would not have done that which is why I critized it in the first place. Some of us do have more class than that and do realize IT IS JUST A GAME.

Hey man what HS hockey does not need to do is go back to the old ways which ruined HS hockey. It is not a Jr level bash fest either. It is simply HS hockey that doesn't need all the extra. By the way, I am not a JC fan that gives players the finger, swear, etc. so stop aiming it at the wrong person. And I myself would not have done that which is why I critized it in the first place. Some of us do have more class than that and do realize IT IS JUST A GAME.

Was not directing that at you at all sorry if it seemed it.. Just the fact that in my 4 years of playing the refs do suck. I am not complaining about the hits from behind because they were legit. But take away those pentalties and UE had 7 penalties compared to Vestals 2 I think. In a game like that, its playoffs let them hit. Van Gorder was throwing elbows all day and didnt get called once, and they are out there calling soft penalties. Mike Neal does blow, when playing in other rinks at tournaments refs are so much better than around here I dont know what it is.

CORRECTION - criticizing

I thought the whole game was great... how can you say that the ref you suck chant was inappropriate??? It was awesome, and it is true... Anyways, my prediction is that UE will win tonight and tomorrow night... just my prediction (Huge Upset) and im not even from UE....

I thought the whole game was great... how can you say that the ref you suck chant was inappropriate??? It was awesome, and it is true... Anyways, my prediction is that UE will win tonight and tomorrow night... just my prediction (Huge Upset) and im not even from UE....

Honestly if their is one team that can do it its UE... They have a real shot at winning tonight. JC has not played a game in a week.. UE is coming off a huge win! I think they get the win tonight, but lose tomorrow.

yup, I'd have to agree with ^^^^^^^^^

but anyways, UE will win EASILY next year... Schap is returning, along with a few other decent players, and it should be smooth sailing for the Tigers in the 09-10 season.

Maybe the penalties were legit but you can't give 2 and 10s to shap kj and palombaro in a playoff game to go to the championship. Give a boarding or a rough but you took some of the best kids on the team out of them game which is bull shit

Maybe the penalties were legit but you can't give 2 and 10s to shap kj and palombaro in a playoff game to go to the championship. Give a boarding or a rough but you took some of the best kids on the team out of them game which is bull shit

because they are the best kids on UE means they shouldnt be penalized the same as anyother player throughout the playoffs. Mahoney on CV was given a 2 and 10 earlier and nothing was said about that. All im saying is last nights game was fine because UE still came out with the victory with all the penalties.

congrats to JC's seniors on the championship... good luck to the 'Cats next year, theyre gonna need it.... Anyone know anything about Schap??

Dislocated shoulder

Archived