HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

What is Fallon doing now? what about Michzkowski ?

we know where damigo is going and what a great player he is....we have read the papers and watched the news.....

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is Fallon doing now? what about Michzkowski ?

we know where damigo is going and what a great player he is....we have read the papers and watched the news.....

Fallon aged out and was at cortland but i have no idea where he is now...Michzkowski, or however its actually spelled is still on the team i think he's relatively young still and has a few more years playing...maybe he can get out of binghamton

Fallon aged out and was at cortland but i have no idea where he is now...Michzkowski, or however its actually spelled is still on the team i think he's relatively young still and has a few more years playing...maybe he can get out of binghamton

Isn't this hockey only club level? All the good players are playing out of town. I am sure the quality is ok, but why so many

posts on this club sport? Play juniors if you are so good............

ok "cats", you must be one of the few people that have not been burned by the Soules.... They lie and cheat people out of money. They make verbal promises that they will give players food, gloves, sticks, helmets...etc and then don't deliver on any of it. I know because I play for them. They make local people think that this is a "real A team" but with a little research you can see that it is no better than club hockey. They recruit players who are living a pipe dream. To pay that amount of money with the current economic situation is just ridiculous.....especially since most of these guys have NO shot at playing D-1 hockey let alone D-3.

NOBODY PROMISED YOU ANY OF THAT, IF YOU PLAY FOR THEM YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH, I ALSO PLAY FOR THEM AND NONE OF THAT WAS IN THE CONTRACT?

CV beat ME yesterday 2-1 thoughts? I personally thought CV's goalie De Angelo was quite impressive. Made some great saves throughout the whole game. Only gave up a goal in the third period.

my thoughts exactly... I too played for them a couple of years ago... we got very little food, equpiment, ice time, or off-ice training, especially compared to other teams around...they made promises that they couldnt keep and always seemed to find a way to backstab EVERYONE!! The coaching staff was no good and the people who still play for the JR SENS are really ignorant.. they all think that their son is going to the NHL and are willing to pay between 6 and 7k to get them NOWHERE! The only kid who ever played for them that has ANY chance is Jerry D'Amigo...but anyways, thats just my 2 cents worth, and the local parents, including BCHSHA parents, will continue to think what ever they want (JC's parents all think that their kids are good because they are on a "good" team... well, guess what, the team isn't even close to any other decent HS team in NYS.... just go try to play HS Hockey somewhere like Ithaca... youll see..

Actually, no you won't... but keep thinking that your son is on a GREAT team... and I dont mean to bash JC, because I know and like some of their players / coaches, but some of you guys, around the whole league, are completely clueless...

Maybe most of these kids aren't looking to make the NHL or even play more than recreational hockey. Maybe they are just looking to have fun. Let's face it, the fact is that only 1 out of every 1000 kids who plays high school or college will ever seriously make the NHL. Even Jerry D'Amigo has little chance according to virtually every scout... EVEN if you live and play in Ithaca, the odds are the same. Playing in Ithaca isn't the promised land for young players, Canada is. Give these guys a break.

my thoughts exactly... I too played for them a couple of years ago... we got very little food, equpiment, ice time, or off-ice training, especially compared to other teams around...they made promises that they couldnt keep and always seemed to find a way to backstab EVERYONE!! The coaching staff was no good and the people who still play for the JR SENS are really ignorant.. they all think that their son is going to the NHL and are willing to pay between 6 and 7k to get them NOWHERE! The only kid who ever played for them that has ANY chance is Jerry D'Amigo...but anyways, thats just my 2 cents worth, and the local parents, including BCHSHA parents, will continue to think what ever they want (JC's parents all think that their kids are good because they are on a "good" team... well, guess what, the team isn't even close to any other decent HS team in NYS.... just go try to play HS Hockey somewhere like Ithaca... youll see..

Actually, no you won't... but keep thinking that your son is on a GREAT team... and I dont mean to bash JC, because I know and like some of their players / coaches, but some of you guys, around the whole league, are completely clueless...

You make it seem like Ithaca is AMAZING...well the 18U travel team, which is made up of all local HS players, beat Ithaca's 18U team, which is made up of HS players 5-1.... So stop boasting about how greta Ithaca is.

You make it seem like Ithaca is AMAZING...well the 18U travel team, which is made up of all local HS players, beat Ithaca's 18U team, which is made up of HS players 5-1.... So stop boasting about how greta Ithaca is.

Ithaca has a real High School team which was number 1 in the state. The 18 U team from the STHA has played the combined U16 and U18....which are kids that didn't make the High School Team. The STHA 18U team couldn't compete with the Ithaca High School Team.

CV beat ME yesterday 2-1 thoughts? I personally thought CV's goalie De Angelo was quite impressive. Made some great saves throughout the whole game. Only gave up a goal in the third period.

Was a good game. ME didn't seem to be playing like that had earlier in the season and CV once again seems to get a lot of penalities (and don't blame the ref for them all) which surprises you that they did win that game. I think CV has Marcus to thank for his great saves. I have seen a lot of goalies being key players this year for several teams whether they made it through or not.

Maybe most of these kids aren't looking to make the NHL or even play more than recreational hockey. Maybe they are just looking to have fun. Let's face it, the fact is that only 1 out of every 1000 kids who plays high school or college will ever seriously make the NHL. Even Jerry D'Amigo has little chance according to virtually every scout... EVEN if you live and play in Ithaca, the odds are the same. Playing in Ithaca isn't the promised land for young players, Canada is. Give these guys a break.

i think it's beyond recreation and "fun" when you're paying 6-7 grand a season.....you're obviously looking for some results out of the investment and binghamton jr. sens have no shot at providing those results. The entire junior organization in binghamton is a JOKE throughout all of juniors.

i think it's beyond recreation and "fun" when you're paying 6-7 grand a season.....you're obviously looking for some results out of the investment and binghamton jr. sens have no shot at providing those results. The entire junior organization in binghamton is a JOKE throughout all of juniors.

THE TOPIC IS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY09!!!! Please start your own thread or are you afraid no one will read it!!!!!!

Hell yeah JC kicked the shit out of vestal and is gonna win a championship for the second year in a row GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH CATS!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL AND OUR GREAT FANATIC SECTION TOO!!!

alright your out of your mind if you don't think jerry will make it to the nhl.

hence this retard http://nhldraftsite.com/

third round seventy fifth pick

Yeah you guys really are something. you think your a bunch of tough guys with 103 shots. how bout the classy JC coaching staff allowing their team to keep scoring and shooting. Its a good thing JC is winning now because in a couple years they will be dealing meth like every other JC graduate. congratulations.

oh dealing meth huh? is that why most of JC's seniors are going to school on some sort of athletic scholarship?

that's because vestal parents are stuck up assholes that give their kids money to support their drug addictions........funny how someone said jc is a druggy school when it's actually vestal.

they were extremely rude to the vestal parents last night.

I was at a JC/Vestal game last year and a friend of a player walked by to go after the game, ( this friend came to cheer him on at almost every game) and this snotty Vestal girl made a rude comment after she walked by. Of course the snotty girl waited till she was far enough a way so she couldn't hear. Her parents laughed about what she said. Great Job Vestal parents, maybe should quit pointing fingers and worry about your own.

I go to Vestal HS and can't believe how mean that so many kids are to the Vestal kids who play on the JC hockey team. These kids just want to play hockey and don't deserve the way that they are treated.

I go to Vestal HS and can't believe how mean that so many kids are to the Vestal kids who play on the JC hockey team. These kids just want to play hockey and don't deserve the way that they are treated.

why are the vestal parents bitchin about the jc fans then? im sure the jc fans dont have a single problem with anybody from vestal on the team, seeing as theyre only helping jc be the best team in the league

Archived