HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

why are the vestal parents bitchin about the jc fans then? im sure the jc fans dont have a single problem with anybody from vestal on the team, seeing as theyre only helping jc be the best team in the league

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure there are only 2 vestal kids on jc and one is a goalie that splits the games 50/50 with a jc goalie, so you can't use that excuse and the other is clayton ilioff who does more damage than good anyways.....sooo there goes that reasoning that the jc team is riding vestal kids to the championship.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah i agree. i wanna see JCs "fanatic" section at yesterdays game. ive been to a few games where they were very rude and outrageous.

The team loves the support they get from their fan section which they also are big supporters during JC's football season too. I imagine in any crowd you will get one or two who maybe should think before they speak.

You want to see some rude and obnoxious people - go to a CV hockey game. Those parents/fans are overkill. I made the mistake of sitting near their section at Friday's game vs. ME at CIR and have to say that sure was scary. Amazing some of the things I heard and saw. This one guy in a yellow and gray/black jacket kept standing up yelling at the refs and I swear his head was going to explode. YIKES!!!!!!

ITS JUST A GAME...................................

I hope you're not claiming that vestal is the best team in the league

Right now I have to say that JC and UE are the two best in the league at this point and I imagine they will both be in the championship together. That will be a very tough and exciting game too.

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure there are only 2 vestal kids on jc and one is a goalie that splits the games 50/50 with a jc goalie, so you can't use that excuse and the other is clayton ilioff who does more damage than good anyways.....sooo there goes that reasoning that the jc team is riding vestal kids to the championship.

JC has players that come from a couple of districts. They play as a TEAM. Thats how they made it to the championship!

i never said the jc team is riding the vestal kids to the championship. however, they do play as a TEAM. and everyone on a team is an asset. doesnt matter if they go to the school they play for or not.

alright first of all the JC hockey team is a great team. Second of all i dont know where u get off dissing Clayton Ilioff. He is a great player and is actually towards the top of the list of +/-. so if your on defense and have a high +/- thats usually a good thing that HELPS the team. GO CATS!!!

The main reason JC is so good this year is because of all of their seniors (the juniors of last year). Next year, JC wont even be a contender... My predictions is for a UE championship next year!

The main reason JC is so good this year is because of all of their seniors (the juniors of last year). Next year, JC wont even be a contender... My predictions is for a UE championship next year!

Hey it might seem like JC won't be a contender next year but those who are left on the team and those who are new sure as heck will give it their all.

alright first of all the JC hockey team is a great team. Second of all i dont know where u get off dissing Clayton Ilioff. He is a great player and is actually towards the top of the list of +/-. so if your on defense and have a high +/- thats usually a good thing that HELPS the team. GO CATS!!!

first of all. ilioff is a GREAT player. hes one of only THREE players that are from vestal that plays a great amount of minutes on the ice for his team. game sunday. cant win without defense. and he plays...DEFENSE. yea thot so.

second. who gives u the rigth to say stuff about ilioff? unless u kno the kid, i wouldnt say much. +/- ratio's are incredible. you cant say hes not good. and he does a lot of good for his team. so i have no idea wat the frick ur talking about.

third. HES A GREAT PLAYER. THATS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.

first of all. ilioff is a GREAT player. hes one of only THREE players that are from vestal that plays a great amount of minutes on the ice for his team. game sunday. cant win without defense. and he plays...DEFENSE. yea thot so.

second. who gives u the rigth to say stuff about ilioff? unless u kno the kid, i wouldnt say much. +/- ratio's are incredible. you cant say hes not good. and he does a lot of good for his team. so i have no idea wat the frick ur talking about.

third. HES A GREAT PLAYER. THATS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.

actually i do know him and i played with him, so dont you look like an idiot now....he pinches when he shouldnt and takes bad penalties.

p.s.-+/- has no merit as a statistical category unless it is extremly high or extremely low, and everyone on the jc team has a very high +/- even the kids that are not that skilled because they score far more goals than they give up.

CONGRATS to the Patriots in their last 2 Season games.

Ya i heard they won against CF and seton..... they are loosing the players that held that team together, except for their older golie who is a juinor--still.... poor team will have worse time next year then this year

Hey it might seem like JC won't be a contender next year but those who are left on the team and those who are new sure as heck will give it their all.

about half of the team will be left next year.. both of the Lewis brothers will be back who are two of the best players on the team, along with both goalies.

actually i do know him and i played with him, so dont you look like an idiot now....he pinches when he shouldnt and takes bad penalties.

p.s.-+/- has no merit as a statistical category unless it is extremly high or extremely low, and everyone on the jc team has a very high +/- even the kids that are not that skilled because they score far more goals than they give up.

Oh really? when did you play with him cause im sure he probably ran your show and or your just mad at the JC team cause they destroyed your team. But seriously he does pinch a little but its only when he has the chance to get into the zone. And penalties happen, everyone gets penalties it just so happens that clayton took some stupid ones(so does everyone else). But whos to say that he hurt the team because it looks like they did just fine coming in First and they are now going to the championship game on Saturday.

word? i look like an idiot? why dont u just come out and say who you are? and how good do you think you are? its hockey. contact. penalties happen. and ya gotta do wat u gotta do. get over yourself. cant take a little pinch?

about half of the team will be left next year.. both of the Lewis brothers will be back who are two of the best players on the team, along with both goalies.

This a TEAM sport. Everybody does their part. But thanks Mom & Dad.

Oh really? when did you play with him cause im sure he probably ran your show and or your just mad at the JC team cause they destroyed your team. But seriously he does pinch a little but its only when he has the chance to get into the zone. And penalties happen, everyone gets penalties it just so happens that clayton took some stupid ones(so does everyone else). But whos to say that he hurt the team because it looks like they did just fine coming in First and they are now going to the championship game on Saturday.

actually i played WITH HIM not against him...so i saw this stuff every single game so nice try AGAIN! stop trying to talk yourself up, its obvious you are the one posting. And no penalties dont "just happen" disciplined players do not take stupid penalties, which are the only kind you take.

actually i played WITH HIM not against him...so i saw this stuff every single game so nice try AGAIN! stop trying to talk yourself up, its obvious you are the one posting. And no penalties dont "just happen" disciplined players do not take stupid penalties, which are the only kind you take.

o hey bud. yea johnny flynn isnt Clayton. Im clayton, and thanks for talkin so much shit about me. Obviously ur mad at me for some reason. I dont know what ur deal is. Everyone pinches time to time and yea i do take penalties. So what that doesnt give you the right to come on a website and talk shit about me behind my back. Since i came out and said who i was why dont u quit hidding behind ur keyboard. I'd be happy to play you on the ice anytime.

ok so you played with him. big deal. and yea. this isnt clayton. now youre the one that looks like the real idiot. how would you know what he does now anyway? do you follow the kid around and go to every game? you really have no idea what youre talking about anyway. so whatever. how many of his games have you been to? last couple games ive been to, he has been in the box a total of....ONE time. sooo if you wanna keep saying he plays dirty and all that, then keep talkin your bull. obviously you dont know what youre saying.

and come on. you have to go online to talk about someone behind their back? who are youu? he called you out. why dont you say who you are?

Everyone needs to shut up about Clayton Illioff... who really cares?? He's a kid, and a pretty darn good hockey player... He's not claiming to be perfect, and NO ONE IS. Anyways, moving on... Anyone see the UE vs. Vestal game tonight???

"REF YOU SUCK" chant was classic...

ref you suck sparked the win of that game! Get ready for UE to spank JC Tomorrow. Endicott is pumped to play especially after last night. Also home town advantage will help out a ton.

ref you suck sparked the win of that game! Get ready for UE to spank JC Tomorrow. Endicott is pumped to play especially after last night. Also home town advantage will help out a ton.

Will be a great game... I loves the chant there it was great and the players loved it! I think a JC/UE game will be great.... Even if UE wins tomorrow not sure they can win 2 in a row.

Archived