HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press & Sun Bulliten Sucks! The friggin championship HS Hockey game and they put a 5inch article on the 3rd or 4th page with no picture. Thats a disgrace. You guys suck!

Press & Sun Bulliten Sucks! The friggin championship HS Hockey game and they put a 5inch article on the 3rd or 4th page with no picture. Thats a disgrace. You guys suck!

O i know. that was stupid that our championship games is a mere paragraph. Im hoping that they will put a special in the paper on Monday. But anyways congrats to the Wildcats. You guys earned it.

if shapert stayed in the game and didn't get hurt they would have won

Schappert played the other four games vs JC and they didn't win any of them. UE was dead tired by the middle of the second period. Nothing would have changed.

ok so you played with him. big deal. and yea. this isnt clayton. now youre the one that looks like the real idiot. how would you know what he does now anyway? do you follow the kid around and go to every game? you really have no idea what youre talking about anyway. so whatever. how many of his games have you been to? last couple games ive been to, he has been in the box a total of....ONE time. sooo if you wanna keep saying he plays dirty and all that, then keep talkin your bull. obviously you dont know what youre saying.

and come on. you have to go online to talk about someone behind their back? who are youu? he called you out. why dont you say who you are?

ok so you played with him. big deal. and yea. this isnt clayton. now youre the one that looks like the real idiot. how would you know what he does now anyway? do you follow the kid around and go to every game? you really have no idea what youre talking about anyway. so whatever. how many of his games have you been to? last couple games ive been to, he has been in the box a total of....ONE time. sooo if you wanna keep saying he plays dirty and all that, then keep talkin your bull. obviously you dont know what youre saying.

and come on. you have to go online to talk about someone behind their back? who are youu? he called you out. why dont you say who you are?

For the record, Clayton Ilioff ended the season at +40, easily in th top 10 of the league, and played over half of the title game againt UE. He is one of the reasons JC has won two championships in a row, no question. He's a great player and a team leader.

Uh, Excuse me?

Andrew Tokos, Jonathan Yurecka, Shayne Blaha and the Rest of the Team are very good players.

Just think if Jerry D'Amigo played on the JC team last night. UE would have gotten their asses handed to them more than they already did

Good Job Wildcats with your 6-2 Victory win, and your outstanding record.

the 08-09 wildcats have the best record in the BCHSHA history.

any question as to who is the best?

even if schap did stay in UE didnt have a chance

Best record ever?? Not close!! UE went undefeated about 4 or 5 years ago... They didnt lose a game for like 2 yrs.

Uh, Excuse me?

Andrew Tokos, Jonathan Yurecka, Shayne Blaha and the Rest of the Team are very good players.

Just think if Jerry D'Amigo played on the JC team last night. UE would have gotten their asses handed to them more than they already did

Good Job Wildcats with your 6-2 Victory win, and your outstanding record.

Thats probably exactly where Jerry wanted to be.. lmao

Best record ever?? Not close!! UE went undefeated about 4 or 5 years ago... They didnt lose a game for like 2 yrs.

True, but they never won 19 games in the regular season, they only played 18 then. They did have some great teams though.

True, but they never won 19 games in the regular season, they only played 18 then. They did have some great teams though.

ue had 1 loss the yr forks joined the league (20-1) so you're wrong again...

The main reason JC is so good this year is because of all of their seniors (the juniors of last year). Next year, JC wont even be a contender... My predictions is for a UE championship next year!

I wanted to start the 'Wait 'Til Next Year' chant at the end of the game when JC was getting the trophy presented to them because unlike JC, UE doesn't relay on its seniors only. They will be the top team next year, no doubt.

I wanted to start the 'Wait 'Til Next Year' chant at the end of the game when JC was getting the trophy presented to them because unlike JC, UE doesn't relay on its seniors only. They will be the top team next year, no doubt.

wait so last year JC ..releyed...on theyre seniors too right.......im jw jackass

Congrats wildcats you earned it.

Well I would like to thank you for not starting the chant. We appreciate you holding back. And why JC may not have some of it stronger players, they do still leave some strong players behind. And yes it will be a bit tougher next year for JC but for now let us enjoy what we have as who knows if back to back will happen again. There will be a few teams next year losing some very talented players - including UE - and gaining some younger yet talented players as well. So to say the least the 2009-2010 year will be an interesting one.

wait so last year JC ..releyed...on theyre seniors too right.......im jw jackass

Congrats wildcats you earned it.

I don't believe that I said anything about last years seniors?

Don't get me wrong, JC was good, but they beat UE with their best forward out the whole game and their best defenseman in the box the whole second period.

Yeah wildcats, you really earned it.

Archived