HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

there is no need to hate on BHS they are trying their best and doing what they can with the talent they have...... wait until you have half ur teams graduate and u guys are at the bottom....

Except half of SCCs team did graduate, they are at the bottom, and it's not like BHS wasn't at the bottom WITH those seniors last year. I fail to see you point...

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except half of SCCs team did graduate, they are at the bottom, and it's not like BHS wasn't at the bottom WITH those seniors last year. I fail to see you point...

When was Seton ever a real contender?

When was Seton ever a real contender?

BHS has ever been a real contender either, so I wouldn't talk if i were you. Seton has at least made the title game this decade lol, BHS not so much.

BHS has ever been a real contender either, so I wouldn't talk if i were you. Seton has at least made the title game this decade lol, BHS not so much.

Basically took the words right out of my mouth. Also, Seton is sitting right around .500 while BHS is, in last, or at least tied for last with a single win. SCC has also beaten BHS twice already this year and I'd count on the sweep. Anything else you'd like to try and argue?

JC v ME tonight.......im gona give it to JC...again, by more than 3-1

maybe 9-2 or 9-3

only 5-4 but JC got screwed on a lot of calls, if anyone on ME tries to say they got screwed they couldn't be more wrong. JC got screwed and prevailed.

@

only 5-4 but JC got screwed on a lot of calls, if anyone on ME tries to say they got screwed they couldn't be more wrong. JC got screwed and prevailed.

JC did not get screwed. I watched the game and saw calls that were let go on both sides. It's just too bad JC whines all the time and gets penalties. They put themselves down 5 on 3 for running their mouths to the refs

JC did not get screwed. I watched the game and saw calls that were let go on both sides. It's just too bad JC whines all the time and gets penalties. They put themselves down 5 on 3 for running their mouths to the refs

yeahhhhh ....whiners.... right you forgot about wwhat happened after JC got screwed by the refs that time. they scored down 2 guys then scored again rite after that down one guy

@

yeahhhhh ....whiners.... right you forgot about wwhat happened after JC got screwed by the refs that time. they scored down 2 guys then scored again rite after that down one guy

@

booooo hoooooo still crying! Even on the internet! "boo hoo we were screwed." Cry babies.....

There are no local kids that could make the team that aren't on it already

Other than all the ones whose Daddy and Mommy won't pay 6K to go nowhere in hockey.....

who from hs hockey will make the jr teams that isnt already on it?

There are no local kids that could make the team that aren't on it already

Other than all the ones whose Daddy and Mommy won't pay 6K to go nowhere in hockey.....

who from hs hockey will make the jr teams that isnt already on it?

Whipple, Ray, Livingston, Newman, MacMann, Jeffries and, Laskowski

Why the h*ll does everyone always bring up JR's again?

Both teams got screwed... Just because ME was smart about it and didn't run their mouth's appearantly JC got screwed haha....

@

First off please explain how JC got screwed over ME... I really want to know.. And I don't want to hear from a JC player here in BC VOICE...

From what I saw both teams got bad calls against them... So im really interested in hearing how JC got screwed more than ME...

And don't tell me if JC was on the opposite end of things that they wouldn't cry... If they had the goal called back against them this site would have had to shut down because all the players would have logged on and b**ched about it.... So don't say you got screwed you homers!

Why the h*ll does everyone always bring up JR's again?

Both teams got screwed... Just because ME was smart about it and didn't run their mouth's appearantly JC got screwed haha....

You Won!!!! So why are you crying about the refs? You know they are brutal in this area for everyone. They weren't out to get you Wildcats and prevent the win. So seriously calm down..

@

I am the poster you quoted, and i actually play hs hockey, my comment was directed at an apparently deleted post that said seton has slobbed knob for the past 10 years. I play for seton, if our team is so bad, what does that say about binghamton, who we beat 10-3, as well as cf and u-e, who we beat 6-5 and 5-3, respectively.

@

alright seton sucks and we all know it.

binghamtons just as bad.

the only good player on seton is jake howell

and everyone who has a clue agrees.

so good try kid,

ue beat you the other night by like 5 goals.

the only reason you won the first time is because the refereeing is god awful

and ue's top 5 players, not saying any names, were in the box the whole game.

thank you very much.

alright seton sucks and we all know it.

binghamtons just as bad.

the only good player on seton is jake howell

and everyone who has a clue agrees.

so good try kid,

ue beat you the other night by like 5 goals.

the only reason you won the first time is because the refereeing is god awful

and ue's top 5 players, not saying any names, were in the box the whole game.

thank you very much.

The only good player on seton is jake howell? Ever heard of Kristian Mcgrath?

Yea we also don't have a town full of hippies and gays.....Go figure

Well, you don't have REAL High School hockey either. And as far as hippies and gays........ummmm.....Binghamton University?! Thanks for playing Mr. pay-to-play wanna be hockey player.

Archived