HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

DELETED

I'm originally from Windsor, and still have family in BC, so I check out the site once in awhile. Sorry if my websurfing habits offend you. BUT, it is true that any High School hockey down there is weak, real players would be on the Jr. Senators.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jr. player
Other than all the ones whose Daddy and Mommy won't pay 6K to go nowhere in hockey.....

honestly this just shows how much you no so just stop even going on the website cas you no nothing cas on last years jr. A team 2 kids went on to play better hockey one of them went d1 for cornell and the other is playin on the U18 team so jus shut up ur sounding stupid and im sorry to hear that your son is a bendy hs player and cant make jr. teams.....maybe you should bring him to an A or B practice or game so he can learn a thing or two!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

@

you might want to get your facts straight (not to mention your spelling). Nobody went from the Jr Sens Tier III Junior A team to Cornell. You apparently haven't seen the Cornell Hockey roster. The player that you are referring to is still in High School (born in 1991) and is playing at a prep-school. As far as the U18 player, he is so much better than any player that has played locally, he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as those players.

Real good response bud... Forget if you played HS Hockey...Did you even go to high school? oh no, thought so with that "DELETED" comment.

Maybe you should actually go to, or try harder in school and learn how to spell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

you might want to get your facts straight (not to mention your spelling). Nobody went from the Jr Sens Tier III Junior A team to Cornell. You apparently haven't seen the Cornell Hockey roster. The player that you are referring to is still in High School (born in 1991) and is playing at a prep-school. As far as the U18 player, he is so much better than any player that has played locally, he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as those players.

But he did play locally therefore he can be mentioned in the same sentence. He's a very good player but I seem to remember When he played junior A here he wasnt even the leading scorer on their team there were 2 or 3 kids ahead of him so by saying he cant be mentioned in the same sentence as kids who have played locally is false.

@

If you wanna see BS hockey come on over to bcc when the guys play... bring popcorn, and a lawn chair... its hilarious... dont send your kids to play there if you actually wanna see them win once in a while

If you wanna see BS hockey come on over to bcc when the guys play... bring popcorn, and a lawn chair... its hilarious... dont send your kids to play there if you actually wanna see them win once in a while

There's High School hockey in Broome County? Club or varsity?

@

yeah he's terrible.

thats why he plays junior b right? I mean hes only a sophomore and played in a couple b games last year as a freshman, thats terrible, unless you play a's or play more than he does on b's you can't talk at all.

Shut the DELETEDup already god damn just becasue jc is good doesnt mean they cry casue they dont they could kick any teams DELETED on and off the ice

JC has a hockey team? Do they play Ithaca at all?

Shut the DELETEDup already god damn just becasue jc is good doesnt mean they cry casue they dont they could kick any teamsDELETED on and off the ice

Check the scoresheet moron...When they are down.. They lose it and get penalties.. it's not a Myth!!!

and you kick everyone's DELETED right? like Vestal.. oh wait im sure you got "screwed" in that game too... And off the ice? sounds like a challenge haha. Im sure if you lost there too you would have been "screwed" one was or the other.

How many losses does Vestal have? More than 1? I guess JC's penalty killing must be pretty good because they still seem to win even after taking bad penalties. The only myth is your stupid advice.

@

"Check the scoresheet moron...When they are down.. They lose it and get penalties.. it's not a Myth!!! "

yeah true but they still win dont they.....and im pretty sure that most of their goals come when they start "losing it".

and as for losing to vestal..eh dont really hurt too bad i guess because JC's 11?-1

and, Yo Main endwell.....idk why your cryin.

Archived