HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

i love hearing about all the good guys on JC, when in reality UEs top 5 or so would RAPE JCs top 5

that's really showing in the standings....I guess its a good thing hockey teams are not comprised of 5 kids then, huh?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love hearing about all the good guys on JC, when in reality UEs top 5 or so would RAPE JCs top 5

You are outta your GOD damn mind lol but it would be fun to watch.

You misunderstand ....... he didn't say that UE's top 5 players were better than JC's top 5 - he said UE's would RAPE them. That sounds about right ...... UE certainly can't play hockey! LOL

ohhh haha gotcha...fruity little tigers lol

Half the kids who play dont play for their schools so to say JC has a small school and wins is retarded... And people felt just the same about UE and Vestal always winning. You just obviously did not hear about it. And personally I dont mind them being so good at all. But there is a way to go about being good. And they don't do it.

Half the kids who play dont play for their schools so to say JC has a small school and wins is retarded... And people felt just the same about UE and Vestal always winning. You just obviously did not hear about it. And personally I dont mind them being so good at all. But there is a way to go about being good. And they don't do it.

and there's a way to go about being bad and you aren't doing it(losing gracefully without crying and making yourself look like a baby, as well as a terrible hockey player). What exactly would you do differently? All 3 lines are run in order, that been established and I've seen it firsthand. The switching of offense to defense and the other way around is a terrible idea. Switching players out of their positions when the playoffs are so close, I can't think of a better way to mess with chemistry and momentum than screwing with position changes late in the year. Don't even try to come back with "they're dirty and talk trash." I was in the league for 4 years, everybody talks trash, that's the way it is in hockey, it's part of the game.

No one can touch jc best players, best coaching, best fans!!!!!

HAHAHAHA except for MAINE ENDWELL.... Who beat JC tonight 4-2... Sorry to the "BEST" Wildcat Fans, Coaches and Players!!

IT was 5-3 coulda been 4-3 but jc pulled their goalie...at the worst time as usual. good game tho pretty fair as far as reffing i gess some questionable calls but thats normal.

questionable calls on both sides... Tokos got called for a bogus roughing and near the end Lippolis got called for intereference..... But other than that seemed like a fairly called game... JC had the chance in the end on the PP but ME sunk an empty netter.

yeah and JC will lose again on Saturday when they play CV....who had only 10-12 players the last time they played JC and almost beat them but ran outta gas towards the end of the game.

yeah and JC will lose again on Saturday when they play CV....who had only 10-12 players the last time they played JC and almost beat them but ran outta gas towards the end of the game.

If the Mahoney Bro's stay outta the friggin box.... Then you have a chance

cv is brutal buddy, I've seen them play and except for buckley barely any of them can even skate. And cv was nowhere close to jc that last game. CV got a couple of fluke goals to keep it close for a bit (including a giveaway right in front of the net) and then jc pulled away with it, but jc skated all over them for the whole game basically. Take a look at the shots because they are indicative of how the game went.

The shots are indicative of the game? not really take a look at the Seton-Vestal game...Seton won the game 5-1 and only had 10 shots on goal! Clearly shots do not matter in this league because most goalies are sivs and let through alot of garbage. JC's goalie is the weakest part of their team. if teams actually take shots other than dangle and get highlight reel plays, JC is deffinently beatable.

Okay, Einstein .......... which "goalie"

JC alternates 2 and guess what? They have the top two Goal Against Averages AND Save Percentages!

Yea because JC holds teams to low shot totals.... I know they have the best Save % but come on they definately are not the best in the league. Look at last night, Maine Endwell had less than 20 shots and JC's goalie let in 5, thats a .25% save percentage. BRUTAL!

Yea because JC holds teams to low shot totals.... I know they have the best Save % but come on they definately are not the best in the league. Look at last night, Maine Endwell had less than 20 shots and JC's goalie let in 5, thats a .25% save percentage. BRUTAL!

.......uh...75%...missed it by that much

Did you check to see who JC was missing in that game as well? Shanyne Blaha to shart - best player in the league

Like Coach Lal from UE pulling the goalie with a 10 goal lead vs JC "to work on empty net situations". That's the way to go about being "good"

HAHAHAHA except for MAINE ENDWELL.... Who beat JC tonight 4-2... Sorry to the "BEST" Wildcat Fans, Coaches and Players!!

Hope you watched the game. JC played the backup goalie, and were working on things for the playoffs- juggling line combinations and stuff. Why not, they clinched first place last Sunday. Now's the time to experiment on things before the games count for real. It's nice to win all the games but sometimes, when it doesn't matter - like the ME game, you need to work on getting things in order for the important games.

i Knew sumthin was different (bsides the goalie) they just werent clickin together last night except for a few times...but here comes the pissin and moanin about how we always make some excuse or wine about refs when we lose ...wait fooorr itt.....

Hope you watched the game. JC played the backup goalie, and were working on things for the playoffs- juggling line combinations and stuff. Why not, they clinched first place last Sunday. Now's the time to experiment on things before the games count for real. It's nice to win all the games but sometimes, when it doesn't matter - like the ME game, you need to work on getting things in order for the important games.

Always a good excuse... Yea and I am sure every other team in the league is "juggling" lines for playoffs because EVERYONE makes the postseason haha.

And keep waiting forrrrrrr it because JC didn't piss and moan. You guys took the loss how you should....But your fans didn't haha...

Yea I did watch it bud....Dont give me that crap that you were "trying" things out. The ME game is one in which they should try to win... When playing Seton or Binghamton is the time to "expierement".... Nothing is more ridiculous then making excuses that don't make sense, just accept the loss honestly. And just so you know, your "backup" goalie is still one of the better ones in the league...

And oh were you at the game? Maine Endwell had their backup goalie in too....

Archived