HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

lol your a moron their parents dont say hardly a word, compared to other sports no but were talkin hockey, but Its the JC rents that run their mouths and encourage their kids aka tokos the coach, too go for 100 plus shots.Atleast CV has the class to lay off when their winning 9-0 on Bing. Their coach tells them to shoot from the redline? lol????? And put a kid thats taxi that can hardly stand up on skates out there. unlike JC where they keep there best lines out to do nothing but make them selves loook like complete d-bags. I hope CV creams you guys in the boards next time they play you guys seeing they came pretty close doing missing 7 kids last they played. Pretty ridiculous if ask me, and im by far not the only person that thinks so it seems.

ohh boy another binghamton boohoo.

the FANATIC has spoken.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really sick of hearing that JC only plays 2 lines. You really must not be paying attention. All three lines are played. Even mixing up the lines some.

They do only play 2 lines. They alternate people in the lines that make it look like they play more than 2, but if you knew anything about hockey. You would get my drift.

LOL

CV has no class. Bunch of idiots and their coaches are worse. Let's see, why were they short the last JC game. Because they got suckered in the UE game taking game misconducts! And then they go out against JC and take stupid penalties all game long. I think every JC goal was a powerplay and CV's coaching staff still isn't smart enough to tell them to knock it off. HAHAHA Geniuses

Well yeah that was only 2 kids that got game misconducts. Wheres the other 5 im talking about? forgetting their best defensemen Kmotek and one of their top scorers Mahoney. And the other kids weren't a huge miss but it helps to have them there. Yeah I'll agree you said one thing right about powerplay, if CV can work on their penalty kill better and get that organized JC would be nothing to them and CV would be running the score up on them. As for the coaches, there great set of coaches that have a handle but the kids wont get it through their heads that the refs are terrible and call the same BS penalties everytime and they just dont get it. I guess we will just have to see in a few weeks what will happen

They do only play 2 lines. They alternate people in the lines that make it look like they play more than 2, but if you knew anything about hockey. You would get my drift.

JC has 3 lines that play. Once in a great while they put some one from first line or second on thrid or the other way around. If you had watched more JC hockey you might get my drift. MR Know It All.

Wow you have to be kidding. If JC played its top 10 players only on two lines each.Nobody would have a chance.

Well yeah that was only 2 kids that got game misconducts. Wheres the other 5 im talking about? forgetting their best defensemen Kmotek and one of their top scorers Mahoney. And the other kids weren't a huge miss but it helps to have them there. Yeah I'll agree you said one thing right about powerplay, if CV can work on their penalty kill better and get that organized JC would be nothing to them and CV would be running the score up on them. As for the coaches, there great set of coaches that have a handle but the kids wont get it through their heads that the refs are terrible and call the same BS penalties everytime and they just dont get it. I guess we will just have to see in a few weeks what will happen

Wasn't it CV that scored 6 goals in the 3rd against Seton? And took 13 penalties in that game? Not just stuff like hooking or whatever but roughing. Their hypocrisy is unreal. They bitch about everything and then go out and do exactly what they bitch about and/or blame the refs. That's why nobody respects them. I'm glad ME destroyed them.

Wasn't it CV that scored 6 goals in the 3rd against Seton? And took 13 penalties in that game? Not just stuff like hooking or whatever but roughing. Their hypocrisy is unreal. They bitch about everything and then go out and do exactly what they bitch about and/or blame the refs. That's why nobody respects them. I'm glad ME destroyed them.

They did it in the ME/CV game too!!! When the game was out of reach with under 7min to go they were going after people.. Things were getting out of control.. The Mahoney brothers (who are brutal) led the way with like 3 penalties each in the 3rd period...

They did it in the ME/CV game too!!! When the game was out of reach with under 7min to go they were going after people.. Things were getting out of control.. The Mahoney brothers (who are brutal) led the way with like 3 penalties each in the 3rd period...

CV has coaching issues. Penalties every game go unaddressed. Hot dogging galore and no team play by certain players. Top scorers on bench during man advantages. No team chemistry whatsoever.

Jc is the best team in all the land period

Hmm I wonder which JC player/homer posted that.... Oh and by the way not sure if the "best" teams squeak by CF haha..

Yea I listened to the internet broadcast and it sounded towards the end that things were getting rough and the ref missed a lot. But from what I heard in the play by play, their was a lot of rough stuff, frustration with CV.

Yea I listened to the internet broadcast and it sounded towards the end that things were getting rough and the ref missed a lot. But from what I heard in the play by play, their was a lot of rough stuff, frustration with CV.

I play for CV and some players ruin it for others. Most players are here to play the game but there are 3-4 lose cannons that do whatever they want and nothing is said to them. THE coach puts them right back on the ice while others sit.

I play for CV and some players ruin it for others. Most players are here to play the game but there are 3-4 lose cannons that do whatever they want and nothing is said to them. THE coach puts them right back on the ice while others sit.

I feel bad for you because everyone else sees it expect your coach...SIT THE MAHONEY BROTHERS!!! They hurt you more than they help you yesterday.

CV scored 3 goals in the 3rd against Seton to break a 3-3 tie, they did however take somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 penalties, the coach came damn close to watching their next game from the stands.

Yeah but were those penalties accuate? And im not standing up for CV im talking in general with alll the teams. The ref's are god awful!!!! half the stuff they calll is absolutly terrible. They make calls on the clean hits, but the hits to the head and the hit from behinds mostly are totally ignored. CV does have a couple of hot heads but so do most teams and in this league, and they take stupid callls. You dont have to be doing anything and get called a penalty on. Its getting ridiculous. I guarentee if you ask alll the players in the league i guarentee 90% of them will say the ref's are complete retardes.

Yeah but were those penalties accuate? And im not standing up for CV im talking in general with alll the teams. The ref's are god awful!!!! half the stuff they calll is absolutly terrible. They make calls on the clean hits, but the hits to the head and the hit from behinds mostly are totally ignored. CV does have a couple of hot heads but so do most teams and in this league, and they take stupid callls. You dont have to be doing anything and get called a penalty on. Its getting ridiculous. I guarentee if you ask alll the players in the league i guarentee 90% of them will say the ref's are complete retardes.

Well for some reason this game they let a lot go... Which caused problems... Usually they call everything.. And even though it looked like they did, there was a lot missed... Too much

@

Guest ncaapuck10

I find this absolutey moronic. I played for jc in the early 2000's and very frequently we would be blown out by the ue's and the vestal's. My freshman season we had 1 win and our closest game other than that win was 8-3 game vs. cv. I remember one game vividly, where ue beat us 17-1 and we had 3 shots for the entire game (the goal was a dump in that was misplayed by the ue goalie). This is funny to me because it didn't raise a stir or make a bunch of pissed off parents bitch and moan about it. We took it and moved on without anyone raising a finger or saying ue was "classless". No one uttered a single word of protest about it, but now that the tables have turned, no one likes seeing POOR LITTLE JOHNSON CITY winning. I've been to 7-8 jc games this yr and can say for a fact that tokos runs through his 3 lines IN ORDER. I know this because I have a family member that plays on the jc team and is by no means a "top player" and he is on a regular shift in the rotation. I've played hockey since I was 4 years old and now play at the ncaa college level, so I'm pretty sure I know more about the game than some bitching parents whining about class and sportsmanship. This stuff happens in hockey, take a look at the Slovakia vs. Bulgaria national game a few months ago......82-0 slovakia won and they had 139 shots, do you think bulgaria's parents cried on a message board about it? Some teams are just better than others and it doesn't help when a team like bing. completely gives up and decides not to skate anymore.

This whole hockey organization needs to stop being so hypocritcal by whining about jc beating up on teams when everyone forgets that 5-6 short years ago we were crushed basically every single game.

I find this absolutey moronic. I played for jc in the early 2000's and very frequently we would be blown out by the ue's and the vestal's. My freshman season we had 1 win and our closest game other than that win was 8-3 game vs. cv. I remember one game vividly, where ue beat us 17-1 and we had 3 shots for the entire game (the goal was a dump in that was misplayed by the ue goalie). This is funny to me because it didn't raise a stir or make a bunch of pissed off parents bitch and moan about it. We took it and moved on without anyone raising a finger or saying ue was "classless". No one uttered a single word of protest about it, but now that the tables have turned, no one likes seeing POOR LITTLE JOHNSON CITY winning. I've been to 7-8 jc games this yr and can say for a fact that tokos runs through his 3 lines IN ORDER. I know this because I have a family member that plays on the jc team and is by no means a "top player" and he is on a regular shift in the rotation. I've played hockey since I was 4 years old and now play at the ncaa college level, so I'm pretty sure I know more about the game than some bitching parents whining about class and sportsmanship. This stuff happens in hockey, take a look at the Slovakia vs. Bulgaria national game a few months ago......82-0 slovakia won and they had 139 shots, do you think bulgaria's parents cried on a message board about it? Some teams are just better than others and it doesn't help when a team like bing. completely gives up and decides not to skate anymore.

This whole hockey organization needs to stop being so hypocritcal by whining about jc beating up on teams when everyone forgets that 5-6 short years ago we were crushed basically every single game.

I totally agree, I play in the league and don't have a problem with most of the stuff JC does, they are by far and away the classiest top 3 team, they play all their kids, sure i dislike a few players and think they are douches, but thats how it usually is.

No one can touch jc best players, best coaching, best fans!!!!!

Haha what a joke...I love all the JC players/parents posting on here.. Its such a crock os s*it.

Haha what a joke...I love all the JC players/parents posting on here.. Its such a crock os s*it.

You and others are just darn jealous. So just deal with it. Life will go on......

the real "crock of s*it" is that everything is perfectly fine when vestal or ue win the championship, but as soon as a small school steps it up everyone starts coming up with excuses and complaining about it. 14-0 is not even THAT bad of a score compared to what the league used to be like. No one batted an eyelash when ue beat jc, cv, or seton by 10-15 goals because "oh, theyre just that good" but when another team that has never really been a powerhouse climbs up the standings, everyone freaks out and cries about it. BCC quite frequently gets blown out by 15 goals, I haven't seen their players on here crying about the teams that they play being classless. Tighten up your jock strap, s*it like this happens in hockey all the time.

Archived