HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

First of all, I didn't say that intentionally hurting a player was acceptable, I just stated that running up the score may bring out the worst in those players beaten down. I hope that will not be the case. Second of all ,my "kid" is 6, a bit young for BCHSHA/pond hockey, but I've seen him with a stick in his hand and he can handle himself quite well. Thanks for the response.

Nice try. The implication to hurt somebody is there, no matter how much you try to backtrack. You have some connection to HS hockey. You say it's not your kid but you're there to watch somebody. I just hope nothing happens to him ( by some frustrated player or accidentally of course).

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try. The implication to hurt somebody is there, no matter how much you try to backtrack. You have some connection to HS hockey. You say it's not your kid but you're there to watch somebody. I just hope nothing happens to him ( by some frustrated player or accidentally of course).

No backtracking, I never stated that I hoped someone got hurt. I wasn't at the game either, I read about the game here, and decided to post my opinion on how the sportmanship was lacking. Thanks for your reply.

No backtracking, I never stated that I hoped someone got hurt. I wasn't at the game either, I read about the game here, and decided to post my opinion on how the sportmanship was lacking. Thanks for your reply.

No credibility

If you werent there and have no connection to it then your opinion is irrelevant.

Keep it up JC.

its funny how this happens to everyone ( being hated for being good) yet they all piss and moan when its not them.

disagree?....im at all the JC games.

I agree to switch guys back to defense and offense. But look at the boxscore, The same guys who always score were scoring the entire game. Now I know JC has a lot of good players, but I am sure they have weak players too. So why not put them all out??? I know for a fact they have guys without goals this year so where were they? You dont have to play keep away, just put guys out there who rarely play. Nobody is going to be recruiting from the HS hockey league around here so no need to have stat night.

Basically what im saying is you can still play hard in a game like this. Have players try to set up guys who dont score scoring oppertunities. JC must have been playing their star players for the entire game. And in this league you can put them anywhere and have them excell, it's not hard.

Exactly. As for the coaching staff - it basically consists of one with 2 or 3 door openers at times (no offense to the assistant coaches but they know where I am coming from with that). Not that happy with the head coach of JC either. I agree that the same players should not be out all the time especially those related to the head coach i.e. read the newspaper today to see who got all the honorable mention for the SCC game. When the coach does play other non-star players and they try to excel, he yells at them for their action and JC is up by 10 or more. That is ridiculous.

And don't cry next year if other teams run up scores on you when the whole character of the JC team changes. Opposing players and coaches gonna' remember.

JC is only losing a handful of seniors, yes it'll hurt them badly but they still have both of the Lewis brothers their leading scorers. They're weakness will be defense because they lose Blaha, Illioff, Stevenson, and Gulick. They'll still have two senior goalies though, both of which can stand their own. The whole league is going to take a hurting losing the 2009 seniors.

looks like omalleyis doin a great job coaching this binghamton team.

He has nobody to work with....

He needs to tell his son to play defense honestly. Its foolish to stick him on the opposite blueline and have 5 no 4 in you own end. Yea he might pull a defenseman off the blueline but still they need him in the defensive zone.

thats because omalley wants his son to have the glory.but its kinda hard when you lose every game in this fake hockey league. back to correll

Well his son would do a lot better if he had him help out on defense. If I was a player in Binghamton I would never give him the puck until he helped backcheck.

If you werent there and have no connection to it then your opinion is irrelevant.

Keep it up JC.

its funny how this happens to everyone ( being hated for being good) yet they all piss and moan when its not them.

disagree?....im at all the JC games.

Funny you bring that up. Because last year CV was a joke and this and that and was the only team all year long besides vestal to give JC a run for their money. Admit it, Everyone hated on CV for no reason but they had freshman that dangled people and could just flat out play.like Ashman,Botting, Mahoney, Maerkal, Ash, Buckley, and a lot more. Plus a goood pair of goaltenders. No one has even really said much about them this year. Even when They came close to beating JC with only 10 guys on the bench and missing 7 players during the holidays. The game was tied a few times untill CV just got tired vs. JC with a full bench and Tokos was P.O. and stilll played his 2 best lines. Found that quite funny. CV is also in second. Could it be the same thing as last year with them two in the big game?

Funny you bring that up. Because last year CV was a joke and this and that and was the only team all year long besides vestal to give JC a run for their money. Admit it, Everyone hated on CV for no reason but they had freshman that dangled people and could just flat out play.like Ashman,Botting, Mahoney, Maerkal, Ash, Buckley, and a lot more. Plus a goood pair of goaltenders. No one has even really said much about them this year. Even when They came close to beating JC with only 10 guys on the bench and missing 7 players during the holidays. The game was tied a few times untill CV just got tired vs. JC with a full bench and Tokos was P.O. and stilll played his 2 best lines. Found that quite funny. CV is also in second. Could it be the same thing as last year with them two in the big game?

what are you talking about...CV was a top team last year...thats why they made it to champ. JC won but it was a good game...and CV has more than 10 guys now. if their good players are freshman then its gonna be the same match up as last season because JC only lost one player.

And as for playing the best two lines...no DELETED wouldn't you do the same thing if a team (short on players or not) kept the game that close...idc im just sayin.

CV is the only other team in the league that i consider good. ---vestal...DELETED--ME...wont say it....seton n bing just dont have it.

way i see it the more physical (with out being sent to the box) the team the better their chances...and the only teams that are physical enough...JC and CV

what are you talking about...CV was a top team last year...thats why they made it to champ. JC won but it was a good game...and CV has more than 10 guys now. if their good players are freshman then its gonna be the same match up as last season because JC only lost one player.

And as for playing the best two lines...no DELETED wouldn't you do the same thing if a team (short on players or not) kept the game that close...idc im just sayin.

CV is the only other team in the league that i consider good. ---vestal...DELETED--ME...wont say it....seton n bing just dont have it.

way i see it the more physical (with out being sent to the box) the team the better their chances...and the only teams that are physical enough...JC and CV

CV DELETED.......... and their parents are even worse!

lol your a moron their parents dont say hardly a word, compared to other sports no but were talkin hockey, but Its the JC rents that run their mouths and encourage their kids aka tokos the coach, too go for 100 plus shots.Atleast CV has the class to lay off when their winning 9-0 on Bing. Their coach tells them to shoot from the redline? lol????? And put a kid thats taxi that can hardly stand up on skates out there. unlike JC where they keep there best lines out to do nothing but make them selves loook like complete d-bags. I hope CV creams you guys in the boards next time they play you guys seeing they came pretty close doing missing 7 kids last they played. Pretty ridiculous if ask me, and im by far not the only person that thinks so it seems.

lol your a moron their parents dont say hardly a word, compared to other sports no but were talkin hockey, but Its the JC rents that run their mouths and encourage their kids aka tokos the coach, too go for 100 plus shots.Atleast CV has the class to lay off when their winning 9-0 on Bing. Their coach tells them to shoot from the redline? lol????? And put a kid thats taxi that can hardly stand up on skates out there. unlike JC where they keep there best lines out to do nothing but make them selves loook like complete d-bags. I hope CV creams you guys in the boards next time they play you guys seeing they came pretty close doing missing 7 kids last they played. Pretty ridiculous if ask me, and im by far not the only person that thinks so it seems.

LOL

CV has no class. Bunch of idiots and their coaches are worse. Let's see, why were they short the last JC game. Because they got suckered in the UE game taking game misconducts! And then they go out against JC and take stupid penalties all game long. I think every JC goal was a powerplay and CV's coaching staff still isn't smart enough to tell them to knock it off. HAHAHA Geniuses

Archived