Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Satan
Are you LYING AGAIN?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone really should give you a dictionary. Now, it's a nice day outside today. Last I knew, your rotund buddy Uncle Geo was looking for you to play Hide the Wafer"

Perhaps you should consider that for the Catholic Church to single out another Faith to "pray for" is itself the height of towering arrogance. It is patronizing. It is condescending. It is an officially sanctioned way of needling another Faith under the guise of Church tradition. It is a way of keeping the alleged iniquity of Judaism at the forefront of Catholic consciousness. It is going out of its way to keep fanning the flames of ideological conflict. 'Humility' indeed!

Church TRADITION? Who the heck do you think HELPED throw Jesus up on the CROSS? The Jewish leaders of the TIME! They need our prayers...Ignorance? Nope. The Holy Trinity is the Only TRUE GOD.

We don't ask them to change THEIR less than ideal prayers about us....Ever think of that?????

The very fact that such a prayer even exists at all is a calculated insult!

ZIIINNNG!!!

No it's not. They need to recognize Jesus as the Saviour of All men.

You know what that was? That was the sound of yet another observation about Vatican arrogance soaring straight over your head. You will still applaud your Church Tradition for a ritual by which it flatters itself that it is in a position TAUNT another Faith from the highest level. It knows perfectly well that "praying" for them has changed NOTHING for 2,000 years and WILL change nothing for another 7,000. So why bother, unless the real agenda is just to indulge a ritualized passion for beating up on them gratuitously at regular intervals, Hallmark Malice masquerading as 'Benevolence'. Whom do you think it's fooling?

1.) Jesus gave the CC all those rituals. All of them. :lol: After all Jesus was a JEW and highly ritualistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick up the Bible for once.

2.) What is this with you, Church Tradition? That is all you had before the bible was put together!!!!!!!! What gives??????

And don't give me any twaddle about 'The Jews killed Christ'. We know that. Just as we know that the Catholic Church has prospered on the aftermath. They did you a favor if the truth be known and and your Church has been cashing in on it greedily ever since.

Wanna go for another 'backfire'?

I stand FIRM and the Jewish leaders still deny Christ and want to change another religion. The Pope and the Vatican are CORRECT.

No back fire at all!

There is no salvation without Jesus Christ, unless totally ignorant. The Jews are not totally ignorant at all. They REJECT Jesus Christ.

Oh, THIS is too good to pass up!

You left your sex as "not set" on your bio.

As AFC would say - "Keep up." ;)

Now, go run and establish your set on your bio, then come back and feign mock confusion and suggestion someone is "lying."

If you and AFC are not the same people, you are definitely related. Maybe your moms had the same priest for "confession?" :lol::lol:

Why is it important to you to know what sex I am? Are you not only a stalker but also a pervert? I think that you are ... a pervert, that is.

I think that anyone reading my posts might pick up on the pertinent information ... especially when I refer to having a beard.

Perhaps your mother had a beard and that's why you are confused?

As I said before ... If AFC is Italian then we're probably cousins ... It is said that all Italians are related somehow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, none of it is important to me. It is fun playing with you two fools, though. And, apparently, it was important enough for you to respond AND to accuse me of lying. And, it was equally important enough for Chatty Catty to quickly add you to his list of ONE! :lol:

Here is how I see it, my chubby friend. I pointed out you were not on AFC's list. Shortly thereafter, you are suddenly on it. Then, you post that I am a liar, and that you are on his list. Now, maybe since you are catholic, you are used to believing whatever people tell you. But, my chubby one, the rest of us actually use the brain God has given each of us, and we are not so easily fooled by the shell game.

Now, run along and go play "Hide the Wafer" with your friend.

Hey Pervert ... I prefer "rotund" or "vertically challenged" ... "Chubby" doesn't do me justice.

And I enjoy the joust too. I just wish you had better skills ... or at least enough to make it competative.

I'm beginning to believe that you must live with K of D in his Mom's basement. Probably in some kind of dark and perverted relationship. You really need to do something about that.

Faithful indeed.

When Christ changes his (which I know has) or your pat quotes as to how we are to live our life in this termoil of times, then give me a clue as It ain't happenen.

Little out of touch aren't you, and for those of you who follow as in a cult, laughable, just plain laughable.

There would be no Catholics if one had to follow your stupidity.

Let me also say the 99% of those who sit in church on Sunday follow no rules,, a clue?

Sit on your perch and if nothing more than getting a kick out of posting(shows an emotional mental problem) and seeing the replies, well what can one say.

I have to put this out there, to me you may be no different than these sick priests, they hide as you do only behind a cloth, you behind this forum. Can't say you are, but can't say you aren't. They are everywhere and follow this sick path with no excuses or shame.

But then again you say, it's their job and it doesn't matter. I have never read so much scewed up junk that comes from your fingers.

Most if not all pity you and the fun is in answering.

Guest Satan
Why is it important to you to know what sex I am? Are you not only a stalker but also a pervert? I think that you are ... a pervert, that is.

I think that anyone reading my posts might pick up on the pertinent information ... especially when I refer to having a beard.

Perhaps your mother had a beard and that's why you are confused?

As I said before ... If AFC is Italian then we're probably cousins ... It is said that all Italians are related somehow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it interesting a simple observation on your bio regarding your sex sends you into a tizzy and accusations of perverts!

Wow! You papists really are repressed, aren't you? Or are you having horrible flashbacks of when you were an altar boy?

I didn't mean to upset you, tubby. I forgot how tightly wound you papists are. :lol:

Interesting comment, now where have I seen one like it before? Ah yes, Jon was in a dialogue with an anonymous guest on the old board, when that guest made a nearly identical comment. This guest had for a while posted anonymously as if (s)he were AFC to deflect the mounting evidence that AFC was playing some games by posting anonymously himself.

The anonymous guest of the old board also made a clumsy attempt at a divide and conquer strategy by trying to get Jon to put me down as being stupid. Indeed that guest referred to me as Jon's dumb sidekick. Uncle Geo hasn't yet tried the divide and conquer game, but he also uses similar put downs. Although I readily acknowledge having provoked him somewhat. ;)

Another parallel between the anonymous poster on the old board and Uncle Geo is both make a pretense of being reasonable and intelligent. Yet when confronted with gentle but logical persuasion from Jon, they stubbornly refuse to see the point, instead preferring to continue their blind adherence to AFC's ravings.

Oh well, just my thoughts for the day. ;) Make of it what you will dear readers.

You know what I "make of it"? Absolutely nothing! Valueless, useless and worthless ... And you know why? Because you are a self professed liar and can't be believed about anything.

All of your words are exercises in futility ... because you are a liar and cannot be believed.

Your opinions are worthless because you lie about them.

Your very thoughts are inconsequential because you are a liar.

Nothing you think, say or do is of any consequence because you are a liar.

Have I made my point?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it interesting a simple observation on your bio regarding your sex sends you into a tizzy and accusations of perverts!

Wow! You papists really are repressed, aren't you? Or are you having horrible flashbacks of when you were an altar boy?

I didn't mean to upset you, tubby. I forgot how tightly wound you papists are. :lol:

No tizzy here .... just making a comment and wondering why you're interested in what sex I am ... interested enough to comment that it wasn't listed. After all, you're the one who brought up the issue in the first place.

So, are you going to answer my questions or not?

Which do you prefer to be called . . . Stalker or Pervert? Or shall I just rotate them from now on?

Guest Knight of Darkness
I think Chatty Catty would prefer a book on how to burn heretics at the stake. ;)

If he needs a book on that, he is even more stupid than I imagined. :D

Guest Knight of Darkness
You know what I "make of it"? Absolutely nothing! Valueless, useless and worthless ... And you know why? Because you are a self professed liar and can't be believed about anything.

All of your words are exercises in futility ... because you are a liar and cannot be believed.

Your opinions are worthless because you lie about them.

Your very thoughts are inconsequential because you are a liar.

Nothing you think, say or do is of any consequence because you are a liar.

Have I made my point?

22.gif

Dear me Uncle Tubby (Satan, I like that, good name for him), you seem a trifle upset. :D What's the matter, did AFC eat the last cookie?

You're quite right in that nothing I say about myself is reliable, however, when I use actual facts, strung together nicely with logic, then it can't just be ignored no matter how much you try. Indeed, by simply dismissing my treatise based upon my being a liar, you've committed Argumentum Ad Hominem, which is a logical fallacy. You really should read that article. ;)

Further, you rather uncharacteristically heated reaction suggests to me I've hit the mark quite nicely :D Normally you respond to me with laughter, but this time you vehemently denounced me as a liar without even the slightest attempt to refute or deny what I say. In the words of Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." And for your convenience, the particular play is Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230. You and your buddy, Chatty Catty Bang Bang, might try reading Shakespeare sometime, he had most excellent insights into human nature.

Anyway, run along and play now with your friend AFC, and do tell him to put his pants on, we don't want him shocking the neighbors. Or giving the priest ideas.

Guest Satan
If he needs a book on that, he is even more stupid than I imagined. :D

Careful, K D -- The boys are going to use their word for today - "liar."

I can't wait to see tomorrow's word for the day! :lol:

Have you noticed, Uncle Geo seems unusually cranky today? I think he is frustrated over not being able to find where Chatty hid the wafer in his rolls of fat! :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness
You didn't really expect to slip that past anyone, did you?

Both acceptable in the sense that each is a word in English. But there the commonality ends.

They are NOT SYNONYMOUS ANYWHERE, except in the CATHOLIC 'language'!

Most here don't speak Catholic ... we speak ENGLISH.

AFC likely doesn't know the difference, by his own admission, he wasn't an English major. What he actually majored in is anyone's guess. Toilet cleaning perhaps?

Guest Satan
No tizzy here .... just making a comment and wondering why you're interested in what sex I am ... interested enough to comment that it wasn't listed. After all, you're the one who brought up the issue in the first place.

So, are you going to answer my questions or not?

Which do you prefer to be called . . . Stalker or Pervert? Or shall I just rotate them from now on?

Uncle Tubby, call me whatever you like. Whatever makes your rolls of fat quiver!!!! I want you to be happy, again. You are far too morose today. I have obviously hit a nerve with you,.

As far as your sex, choose whatever one makes you smile. You seem to confuse the pointing out of YOUR failure to complete the field on your bio as a some kind of perverted interest in your pee pee. Seriously, your reaction is not normal. Unless, of course, for some reason you have issues regarding your sex? Perhaps your priest can counsel you on that. :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness
Careful, K D -- The boys are going to use their word for today - "liar."

I can't wait to see tomorrow's word for the day! :lol:

Yeah, after Uncle Geo looks up a new one in his Merriam-Webster dictionary.

Have you noticed, Uncle Geo seems unusually cranky today?

Yes, I would say he isn't quite his usual jolly self.

I think he is frustrated over not being able to find where Chatty hid the wafer in his rolls of fat! :lol:

Ah. that explains it, he's hungry and can't find the wafer. :lol: AFC, do be a good boy, and tell your chubby friend where the wafer is, otherwise he might become even more cranky and sit on you.

You didn't really expect to slip that past anyone, did you?

Both acceptable in the sense that each is a word in English. But there the commonality ends.

They are NOT SYNONYMOUS ANYWHERE, except in the CATHOLIC 'language'!

Most here don't speak Catholic ... we speak ENGLISH.

So what is wrong with this? :lol:

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

her·e·tic (hěr'ĭ-tĭk) Pronunciation Key

n. A person who holds controversial opinions, especially one who publicly dissents from the officially accepted dogma of the Roman Catholic Church.

Perhaps you should consider that for the Catholic Church to single out another Faith to "pray for" is itself the height of towering arrogance. It is patronizing. It is condescending. It is an officially sanctioned way of needling another Faith under the guise of Church tradition. It is a way of keeping the alleged iniquity of Judaism at the forefront of Catholic consciousness. It is going out of its way to keep fanning the flames of ideological conflict. 'Humility' indeed!

The very fact that such a prayer even exists at all is a calculated insult!

ZIIINNNG!!!

You know what that was? That was the sound of yet another observation about Vatican arrogance soaring straight over your head. You will still applaud your Church Tradition for a ritual by which it flatters itself that it is in a position TAUNT another Faith from the highest level. It knows perfectly well that "praying" for them has changed NOTHING for 2,000 years and WILL change nothing for another 7,000. So why bother, unless the real agenda is just to indulge a ritualized passion for beating up on them gratuitously at regular intervals, Hallmark Malice masquerading as 'Benevolence'. Whom do you think it's fooling?

And don't give me any twaddle about 'The Jews killed Christ'. We know that. Just as we know that the Catholic Church has prospered on the aftermath. They did you a favor if the truth be known and and your Church has been cashing in on it greedily ever since.

Some follow up thoughts:

1.) You cannot call yourself a Christian and then turn around and state that Judaism is a religion of God. If you do you ignore Christ's own Words:

"FATHER, . . . this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."1 "God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."2 "There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved"3 - than the name of JESUS.

1 Jn 17 3.

2 1 Tim 2:3-4.

3 Acts 4:12.

2.) As Christians we must pray for the CONVERSION of the Jews.

The Pope was PERFECTLY CORRECT in what he did. ABSOLUTELY. :lol:

Guest Guest
Some follow up thoughts:

1.) You can call yourself a Christian and then turn around and state that Judaism is a religion of God. If you do you repeat Christ's own Words:

"FATHER, . . . this is eternal life. Thanks a bunch."

2.) As Christians we must pray.

The Poop was PERFECTLY INCORRECT in what he did. ABSOLUTELY. :lol:

:huh:

Guest Knight of Darkness

Jon, backfire isn't the word I had in mind, but you're more polite than I am. :)

Guest Satan

Let's start making a list, shall we?

AFC's Displays of Ignorance

1. Mooslims

3. Mooslismisms

2. Prots

3. Jesus's

4. Non Sense

Let's see how fast this list grows! At the rate he runs his mouth, we might run out of room on the board!!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest
to the op.....yes

Oh, oh. Now you did it. AFC is going to come at you now. Watch out for a blast of hot, smelly air. I strongly urge you to hold your nose! ;)

Archived