Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

You can call me a liar all you want, and you're right. But I nailed your sorry fat butt to the wall with your comment you didn't know if AFC has a beard or not. Too bad your memory sux Fatso, now you're caught in your own web of lies. 11.gif So much for all your self-righteousness, go to Confessional, omit this little peccadillo, and you will be condemned.

Satan, what do you think would be a good punishment for Uncle Tubby when he comes our way? 4.gif

Oh, and Uncle Tubby, do remember to consult your Merriam-Webster dictionary tomorrow for another word, otherwise you might lose your entertainment value.

Liar

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And now we have Uncle Tubby on the hook as well, he has been caught red-handed as a liar. Although he will deny it with all his might (feeble as that may be), however, the evidence is plain as day.

Chatty Catty Bang Bang, you'll need another pal, hopefully one with a little more brains. This one shot himself and his credibility in the foot a little too quickly. Please try to find someone who can pose more of a challenge next time. ;)

Liar

He probably showed us his own diaper. And doubtlessly he will deny he is AFC, telling us to check the IP addresses. Yo Uncle Tubby/AFC, having different IP addresses at the same time is a pretty trivial technical feat. Any script kiddie in Mom's basement knows how to do that. ;)

HAHAHA!!!! A nice finishing touch!

Liar

Guest Knight of Darkness
Liar

Satan, it appears poor Uncle Tubby has blown a gasket, all he can do is numbly repeat the same word over and over again. :lol: I think his crankiness today was a sign of the impending breakdown. First he branded you a pervert, then after you charbroiled his fat with your caustic wit, as well as exposing his true identity, and I pulled his pants down (what a ghastly sight, remind me never to do that again, Hastur is still gagging) with his lying about AFC's beard, he is left in a state of shock. His usual wit and humor have abandoned him. I suppose it should weigh on our consciences for destroying what little intellect he had, but I can honestly say in my case it won't keep me up at night.

AFC, you're going to need a new persona/pal, this one, in its current state, is no longer useful or entertaining. Please make it more interesting next time, a twit who melts under the heat from the fires of Hell is of little value to you. ;)

"Courage is grace under pressure." - Ernest Hemingway

Satan, it appears poor Uncle Tubby has blown a gasket, all he can do is numbly repeat the same word over and over again. :lol: I think his crankiness today was a sign of the impending breakdown. First he branded you a pervert, then after you charbroiled his fat with your caustic wit, as well as exposing his true identity, and I pulled his pants down (what a ghastly sight, remind me never to do that again, Hastur is still gagging) with his lying about AFC's beard, he is left in a state of shock. His usual wit and humor have abandoned him. I suppose it should weigh on our consciences for destroying what little intellect he had, but I can honestly say in my case it won't keep me up at night.

AFC, you're going to need a new persona/pal, this one, in its current state, is no longer useful or entertaining. Please make it more interesting next time, a twit who melts under the heat from the fires of Hell is of little value to you. ;)

Liar

Guest Satan

My, oh, my! I believe you are correct KD. Poor Uncle Tubby has had a complete melt down. Or, perhaps he is limiting himself to only mumbling "liar" repeatedly for a different reason! Let's explore this.

We know Chatty Catty and Uncle Tubby are one and the same. And, as we have seen in the past, it takes so little for Chatty to get confused and have trouble keeping up. Perhaps now that Chatty knows people are on to his little Tubby charade, he is afraid to allow Tubby to say more than just one word out of fear he will slip up further? What do you think? Of course, the idea of Tubby having a meltdown is quite appealing, since that would explain Chatty's recent absence also! ;)

Guest Knight of Darkness
We know Chatty Catty and Uncle Tubby are one and the same. And, as we have seen in the past, it takes so little for Chatty to get confused and have trouble keeping up. Perhaps now that Chatty knows people are on to his little Tubby charade, he is afraid to allow Tubby to say more than just one word out of fear he will slip up further? What do you think?

Satan, I think you've hit the mark dead center. :D Poor old Tubby is in disgrace, so aside from his short, and insubstantial reply to Jon in the other thread, he is only allowed to call me a liar now.

I see Jon has taken a rather more rough tack too, Matthew 7:6 speaks of dogs and swine. The German language has a most elegant way of summing that up in one word, schweinhund. We'll let AFC look that up in the dictionary, that will be his mental exercise for the day.

Of course, the idea of Tubby having a meltdown is quite appealing, since that would explain Chatty's recent absence also! ;)

:lol:

I see Jon has taken a rather more rough tack too, Matthew 7:6 speaks of dogs and swine. The German language has a most elegant way of summing that up in one word, schweinhund. :lol:

KoD, that goes beyond even my insinuendo. That is positively an insnide-uendo! blinkjg2.gif

Guest Knight of Darkness
KoD, that goes beyond even my insinuendo. That is positively an insnide-uendo! blinkjg2.gif

True, but it'll keep Tweedledee and Tweedledum constructively occupied today. Besides, would you really want to deny them the opportunity to learn something new, and expand their horizons? ;)

Guest Knight of Darkness
Uncle Geo, isn't only a matter of time before

one of these 'liars' says you've spoken truthfully? mrgreen2qn.gif

Ah, don't mind poor old Uncle Tubby, he's just rather upset that I caught him red-handed in a lie, and has no way off the hook. :lol:

It is amusing, isn't it? They seem to both have somehow come to the conclusion that all they need to say is "Liar" in response to anything.

You lie. Who can trust you any longer?

No originality --- he and Uncle Geo are like little kids, just repeating back what anyone says to them.

You're the child. Crying about word play.

And AFC has now resorted to displaying pictures of his poo for all to see!

Actually, I was MOCKING you! Satan the world mocks you and your false religion.

Hmmmm, I wonder why no one listens to his "message" regarding his "faith?"

Many people do. :lol:

Someone should print his posts here -- especially the one with the poo picture - and show them to his priest. :lol:

Not a sin to mock your silliness. You brought up the soiling pants comments. I just threw it right back at ya. I think you need your diapers changed. Go see your mommy.

I bet his church would really be proud of the way he is representing the cat religion.

It is proud of me. I mock YOU , satan. I speak the truth of the TRUE Church of Christ and not some latter day, made up version, that embraces false teachings.

My, oh, my! I believe you are correct KD. Poor Uncle Tubby has had a complete melt down. Or, perhaps he is limiting himself to only mumbling "liar" repeatedly for a different reason! Let's explore this.

We know Chatty Catty and Uncle Tubby are one and the same. And, as we have seen in the past, it takes so little for Chatty to get confused and have trouble keeping up. Perhaps now that Chatty knows people are on to his little Tubby charade, he is afraid to allow Tubby to say more than just one word out of fear he will slip up further? What do you think? Of course, the idea of Tubby having a meltdown is quite appealing, since that would explain Chatty's recent absence also! ;)

Hey ignorant! I'm not Uncle Geo! Now go have your diaper changed. :lol::lol: :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness
Actually, I was MOCKING you! Satan the world mocks you and your false religion.

Satan, it appears the fool has finally acknowledged you. ;)

Not a sin to mock your silliness. You brought up the soiling pants comments. I just threw it right back at ya. I think you need your diapers changed. Go see your mommy.

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww. You threw poop at us?!?!?!? OK, no more nice guy, just for that I'll have Tiamat use her breath to toast you like a marshmallow for a thousand years.

It is proud of me. I mock YOU , satan. I speak the truth of the TRUE Church of Christ and not some ladder day, made up version, that embraces false teachings.

Here we go with the pride again, this time it's the entire Catholic Church. Satan, I think we'll need a new wing in Hell for all the sinners who are proud of AFC. Should I put it in the budget?

Guest Knight of Darkness
I speak the truth of the TRUE Church of Christ and not some ladder day, made up version, that embraces false teachings.

And here we go with the bad grammar again, the correct phrase is "latter day" not "ladder day."

Guest Satan
And here we go with the bad grammar again, the correct phrase is "latter day" not "ladder day."

I blew coffee out my nose on that one. HAHAHAAA! I think I gave Chatty too much credit by assuming he had at least completed the third grade!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having Chatty expose himself (ewwww) so easily as an ignorant fool is not even a sport anymore! :lol:

Here we go with the pride again, this time it's the entire Catholic Church. Satan, I think we'll need a new wing in Hell for all the sinners who are proud of AFC. Should I put it in the budget?

Pronouncing the TRUTH, above error, is commendable. Nothing wrong with that at all. Especially BLASTING false teachings.

I blew coffee out my nose on that one. HAHAHAAA! I think I gave Chatty too much credit by assuming he had at least completed the third grade!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having Chatty expose himself (ewwww) so easily as an ignorant fool is not even a sport anymore! :lol:

I'm certainly NOT ignorant when it comes to the FAITH, as you certainly are! :lol: I don't follow false teachings as you do, diaper boy liar. :lol:

Guest Satan
I'm certainly NOT ignorant when it comes to the FAITH, as you certainly are! :lol: I don't follow false teachings as you do, diaper boy liar. :lol:

Well, I certainly give you credit for learning how to copy and paste. You probably should stick with that method, since free thought and composing sentences has proven to be too challenging for you.

And, I give you credit for being an obedient child to the pope.

A Faithful Catholic, if anyone has asked you before, I must have missed it. So I'll ask you:

How come you are the only Catholic mounting this strident crusade on this website?

You of course have cited your 'Commission'. Admirable perhaps.

But why are you the only Catholic pursuing that Commission here?

Did you draw the short straw?

Guest Knight of Darkness
Well, I certainly give you credit for learning how to copy and paste. You probably should stick with that method, since free thought and composing sentences has proven to be too challenging for you.

And, I give you credit for being an obedient child to the pope.

Satan, we shouldn't be too mean to AFC today, after all, his "buddy" Uncle Tubby is locked in his room for being a bad boy, so can't come out and play. That has left AFC a most sad and lonely child. :lol:

Guest Satan
Uncle Tubby today:

2.gif

And AFC:

1.gif

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

And just think -- it will be easy for Chatty/Uncle Tubby to understand since they don't need to read -- they can just look at the pictures!!! I think that was very considerate of you!

(etcetera)

Uncle Geo, isn't only a matter of time before

one of these 'liars' says you've spoken truthfully? mrgreen2qn.gif

Jon .... I'm not sure that I understand that statement ...

As for the use of "Liar" for most of yesterday ... It was just a little experiment on my part to see what kind of response I would get.

That one little word seems to have driven K of D and Satan into all kinds of word fits. At one time speculating and even declaring that AFC and I are one and the same person ... Then more words about beards .... Then attempted insults ... Then dialog between themselves trying to theorize what was happening ... and all sorts of fake bravado ... etc.

All because of one little word .... and while I didn't read everyone of their postings basically because nothing they post has any real value or is worth responding too ... I was amazed at the volume of words it provoked.

I have to admit ... I enjoyed pulling the strings of those two parsimonious puppets and watching them dance around .... all in response to one little word from me.

Now It'll be even more interesting to see what kind of response this small post will get ... if any.

It's like watching bugs under a microscope.

Guest Guest
Jon .... I'm not sure that I understand that statement ...

As for the use of "Liar" for most of yesterday ... It was just a little experiment on my part to see what kind of response I would get.

That one little word seems to have driven K of D and Satan into all kinds of word fits. At one time speculating and even declaring that AFC and I are one and the same person ... Then more words about beards .... Then attempted insults ... Then dialog between themselves trying to theorize what was happening ... and all sorts of fake bravado ... etc.

All because of one little word .... and while I didn't read everyone of their postings basically because nothing they post has any real value or is worth responding too ... I was amazed at the volume of words it provoked.

I have to admit ... I enjoyed pulling the strings of those two parsimonious puppets and watching them dance around .... all in response to one little word from me.

Now It'll be even more interesting to see what kind of response this small post will get ... if any.

It's like watching bugs under a microscope.

I think you should look up the word "delusional!"

Archived