Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

Guest Actioninia

All this is curious, why do you continue to post, this is sheer nonsence to all of you?

I am in town for a wedding this weekend and I know AFC, or should I say I know who it is.

I can't believe this person has so many of you responding, if you knew who you were responding to, you would never bother, ever.

I would have to say this person borderlines on mental deficiency, how could you not be aware?

I was told to check this out and I have, and I was also told I am not allowed to mention the name as they would delete it, already tried and that's just what happened.

Why would you keep this sad soul in the loop, do yourself a favor and cut it loose.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Satan
All this is curious, why do you continue to post, this is sheer nonsence to all of you?

I am in town for a wedding this weekend and I know AFC, or should I say I know who it is.

I can't believe this person has so many of you responding, if you knew who you were responding to, you would never bother, ever.

I would have to say this person borderlines on mental deficiency, how could you not be aware?

I was told to check this out and I have, and I was also told I am not allowed to mention the name as they would delete it, already tried and that's just what happened.

Why would you keep this sad soul in the loop, do yourself a favor and cut it loose.

I'm ok with ignoring him. I think the last doo doo picture he posted was a definite cry for help.

BTW -- could you leave his name under a rock in an agreed upon spot in one of the local parks? :P Sorry, just kidding.

Guest Knight of Darkness

"who it is" ... Interesting choice of words. Satan, maybe now we know why Uncle Flabby won't post his gender. We've been talking to an IT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I guess his grammar and spelling issues should have clued us in on that. ;)

Guest Knight of Darkness
I think you should look up the word "delusional!"

He has to be AFC, as Satan said, just at look at his writing style. :D

Yo Tubby, beat it, we're on to you now, your logic and brains are as flabby as your body.

Guest Knight of Darkness
BTW -- could you leave his name under a rock in an agreed upon spot in one of the local parks? :P Sorry, just kidding.

Don't worry Satan, soon enough we'll know his real name. 3.gif Eventually all have to shuffle the mortal coil.

A Faithful Catholic, if anyone has asked you before, I must have missed it. So I'll ask you:

How come you are the only Catholic mounting this strident crusade on this website?

Two things:

1.) Many Catholics do not study their Faith.

2.) Uncle Geo is TOTALLY a different person than me.

You of course have cited your 'Commission'. Admirable perhaps.

I am CERTAINLY fulfilling a COMMAND. You are SPOT ON.

But why are you the only Catholic pursuing that Commission here?

Because this board lacked faith. COMPLETELY. I decided to get people thinking, at least, about God.

Did you draw the short straw?

I actually kind of like it here. All the verbal assaults just reinforces my mission. :lol: :lol:

I don't believe you at all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are FULL OF IT!! Hahahaha!

I'm ok with ignoring him. I think the last doo doo picture he posted was a definite cry for help.

You are the one that talks about people soiling their pants! You brought it up. Now go to MOMMY, have your diaper changed, and your mouth washed out with soap for lying! :o

Now why, on God's green earth, should we consider you to be the world's foremost authorithy on AFC?

Guest Guest

Why is it that no one ever talks about the Catholic binges that occurred immediately after the death of Pope John Paul? It was widely reported in newspapers around the world, but was rarely mentioned by the press here.

In Vatican City, in the interim between Pope John Paul's death and the election of his replacement, unsupervised Catholics seized the opportunity to sin without fear of reprisal. For two weeks, it was like Mardi Gras. People were drinking, cursing and engaging in premarital or even extramarital sex. When Vatican officials said the final "Amen" at the pope's funeral, you could feel something change in the air. Someone was even heard to cry out "festa!" Catholic women began going wild, running topless in the streets. A Catholic friend of mine told me at the time --"When I heard the pope was dead, the first thing I thought about, besides how much the great man will be missed, was the big bloody steak I was going to eat on Friday."

Guest Jesus

The Catholic writers try to teach that the church could never go into error and is preserved from error. The Catechism For Adults on page 56 says, "Why can't the Catholic Church ever teach error? Because Jesus promised to be always with His Church to protect it from error." On page 54 the Catechism For Adults says, "Does everyone have to obey the Catholic Church? Yes, because she alone has the authority of Jesus to rule and to teach." It is easy to see that Catholics have the authority in the wrong place. The authority is not in the body, but in the Head (Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18). The ruling is not in the kingdom, but in the King (Heb. 7:1-2; Rev. 1:5-6). The authority is in not in the church, but in Christ (Matt. 28:18; 1 Pet. 3:22). The church is not the Savior, but simply the body of the saved (Acts 2:47; Eph. 5:22-24).

There are many passages in the New Testament which reveal that the church would not be preserved from error. Acts 20:17, 28-30; 2 Pet. 2:1-3; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; 2 Thess. 2:3-11. We see from these passages that there was to come a great falling away from the truth. In Acts chapter twenty we learn that perverse things would come from the bishops of the church. Peter said (2 Pet. 2) that false teachers would arise among you (working from within) and there would be many who would follow them. Paul tells us (2 Thess. 2) that the apostasy was already underway, "for the mystery of iniquity is already at work..." (Verse 7). It started in Paul's day and was to continue until the second coming of Christ. He added, "...Whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of his mouth and will destroy with the brightness of his coming." (Verse 8).

The Catholic writers try to teach that the church could never go into error and is preserved from error. The Catechism For Adults on page 56 says, "Why can't the Catholic Church ever teach error? Because Jesus promised to be always with His Church to protect it from error." On page 54 the Catechism For Adults says, "Does everyone have to obey the Catholic Church? Yes, because she alone has the authority of Jesus to rule and to teach." It is easy to see that Catholics have the authority in the wrong place. The authority is not in the body, but in the Head (Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18). The ruling is not in the kingdom, but in the King (Heb. 7:1-2; Rev. 1:5-6). The authority is in not in the church, but in Christ (Matt. 28:18; 1 Pet. 3:22). The church is not the Savior, but simply the body of the saved (Acts 2:47; Eph. 5:22-24).

Apparently, you don't know scripture:

Christ stated that the Church, not Scripture should be the final authority in Christianity: "And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the Church: but if he neglect to hear the Church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican." Matthew 18:17

There are many passages in the New Testament which reveal that the church would not be preserved from error.

You heretics ALWAYS forget this:

17Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." 20Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

Mathew 16:17-20

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CANNOT ERROR BECAUSE THAT MEANS THE GATES OF HELL HAVE PREVAILED AND CHRIST SAID IT WOULDN'T. THE CHURCH WILL NEVER BE WRONG IN DOCTRINE NOR DOGMA.

Acts 20:17, 28-30; 2 Pet. 2:1-3; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; 2 Thess. 2:3-11. We see from these passages that there was to come a great falling away from the truth.

Correct. The Catholic Church has been fighting heresies since the very beginning.

In Acts chapter twenty we learn that perverse things would come from the bishops of the church. Peter said (2 Pet. 2) that false teachers would arise among you (working from within) and there would be many who would follow them. Paul tells us (2 Thess. 2) that the apostasy was already underway, "for the mystery of iniquity is already at work..." (Verse 7). It started in Paul's day and was to continue until the second coming of Christ. He added, "...Whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of his mouth and will destroy with the brightness of his coming." (Verse 8).

The CC has ALWAYS been attacked from within and without since the very beginning. The "reformation" was no different from any other heresy since the beginning of Christianity. The CC has preserved the faith handed down from the Apostles for 2,000 years. :lol:

Nice cut and paste and nice try. :lol:

A Faithful Catholic, if anyone has asked you before, I must have missed it. So I'll ask you:

How come you are the only Catholic mounting this strident crusade on this website?

Two things:

1.) Many Catholics do not study their Faith. (Jon: Is that answer relevant? Are you suggesting that if all Catholics studied their Faith, then they would all be posting here? ... Why YOU. Why HERE?)

2.) Uncle Geo is TOTALLY a different person than me.(Jon: Is that answer relevant? Is Uncle Geo 'crusading' like you are?)

Jon .... I'm not sure that I understand that statement ...

HehHeh! I would have thought it was obvious. When one of these 'liars' says that you (Uncle Geo) speak the truth, will you again call them "liar" for saying that?

It's like watching bugs under a microscope.

Not sure I'd be taking too much comfort from that. Bugs might inhabit unsavory places, with little telescopes. mrgreen2qn.gif

Guest Curious

Why was the name mentioned but wasn't allowed? Have all noticed how low AFC has become. It borders on sleaze to it's attackers. The mental part mentioned by one who know this person is showing now more than ever before. AFC denies the possiblity of anyone knowing it's true idenity and why would that be? There is a good answer for that.

Archived