Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Satan
You only need one word on your list:

LIAR.

That's it? That's all ya got? You are such a sad, little tin cup. :lol:

Wait -- here, I'll make you feel better little man.

"Ow! Ow! Oh, AFC -- ya got me! I am crushed by your single-word response! Aaaaagggghhhhhhhh!"

There. I'm sure that made your day. I'm sure you've soiled yourself. Now, go change your pants.

That's it? That's all ya got? You are such a sad, little tin cup. :lol:

Wait -- here, I'll make you feel better little man.

"Ow! Ow! Oh, AFC -- ya got me! I am crushed by your single-word response! Aaaaagggghhhhhhhh!"

There. I'm sure that made your day. I'm sure you've soiled yourself. Now, go change your pants.

What else is needed? You're a horrible liar. What more do you want?

Guest Satan

Well, I would like you to learn another word and also learn how to apply it correctly.

I would like you to learn how to spell.

I would like you to grow up.

Oh, yeah -- and I would like you to change your pants.

Thanks. You're a peach! ;)

Well, I would like you to learn another word and also learn how to apply it correctly.

I would like you to learn to tell the truth for once.

I would like you to learn how to spell.

Why? I like your idiotic responses. :lol:

I would like you to grow up.

I am perfectly grown

Oh, yeah -- and I would like you to change your pants.

As soon as your mommy changes your diapers, my little toddler:

Thanks. You're a peach! ;)

Remember this, my little sack of entertainment: When it comes to Christianity, I'm your master.

Have a nice day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you feel better, now? Awe mommy will take care of you, my little peachums! Cuddle cuddle! Mommy! Mommy!

post-101-1204843911_thumb.jpg

Guest Knight of Darkness

Satan along with your list of AFC's displays of ignorance, I thought we shouldn't omit the updated list of his character defects and sins. So, without further ado:

1. Prideful

2. Deceitful

3. Selfish

4. Rude

5. Stupid

6. Married to a 300 lb. harridan warthog with whom he's reproduced, thereby polluting the gene pool.

7. Bad grammar and spelling

8. Talking to Satan

9. Groping the Altar Boy

10. Hiding the Holy Wafer where Uncle Geo couldn't find it when he was hungry

Satan along with your list of AFC's displays of ignorance, I thought we shouldn't omit the updated list of his character defects and sins. So, without further ado:

1. Prideful

2. Deceitful

3. Selfish

4. Rude

5. Stupid

6. Married to a 300 lb. harridan warthog with whom he's reproduced, thereby polluting the gene pool.

8. Talking to Satan

9. Groping the Altar Boy

har har har har!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness

Satan, it appears you're right, AFC learned his word of the day, now he's using it for all it's worth.

BTW, AFC and Uncle Geo, when you address me as a liar, please remember to call me an infernal liar, after all, I'm one of the Dark Brethren. ;)

Guest Satan
Satan, it appears you're right, AFC learned his word of the day, now he's using it for all it's worth.

BTW, AFC and Uncle Geo, when you address me as a liar, please remember to call me an infernal liar, after all, I'm one of the Dark Brethren. ;)

It is amusing, isn't it? They seem to both have somehow come to the conclusion that all they need to say is "Liar" in response to anything. No originality --- he and Uncle Geo are like little kids, just repeating back what anyone says to them. And AFC has now resorted to displaying pictures of his poo for all to see! Hmmmm, I wonder why no one listens to his "message" regarding his "faith?" Someone should print his posts here -- especially the one with the poo picture - and show them to his priest. I bet his church would really be proud of the way he is representing the cat religion. :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness
And AFC has now resorted to displaying pictures of his poo for all to see! Hmmmm, I wonder why no one listens to his "message" regarding his "faith?" Someone should print his posts here -- especially the one with the poo picture - and show them to his priest. I bet his church would really be proud of the way he is representing the cat religion. :lol:

I doubt AFC will have the courage to talk about his poo stunt at Confessional. ;)

Guest Satan
I doubt AFC will have the courage to talk about his poo stunt at Confessional. ;)

Ahhhh, but wouldn't ya love to be a fly on that confessional wall?

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I represented myself as speaking the words of Christ on a message board and also displayed pictures of doodie. I don't understand why people do not listen to my message."

Yeah, after Uncle Geo looks up a new one in his Merriam-Webster dictionary.

Yes, I would say he isn't quite his usual jolly self.

Ah. that explains it, he's hungry and can't find the wafer. :lol: AFC, do be a good boy, and tell your chubby friend where the wafer is, otherwise he might become even more cranky and sit on you.

Liar

1. Prideful

2. Deceitful

3. Selfish

4. Rude

5. Stupid

8. Talking to Satan

9. Groping the Altar Boy

Liar

Guest Guest

Uncle Geo + AFC = Same person

How sad that you felt compelled to create another persona to help defend yourself and to try to convince people you have at least one supporter.

Guest Knight of Darkness
Liar

You can call me a liar all you want, and you're right. But I nailed your sorry fat butt to the wall with your comment you didn't know if AFC has a beard or not. Too bad your memory sux Fatso, now you're caught in your own web of lies. 11.gif So much for all your self-righteousness, go to Confessional, omit this little peccadillo, and you will be condemned.

Satan, what do you think would be a good punishment for Uncle Tubby when he comes our way? 4.gif

Oh, and Uncle Tubby, do remember to consult your Merriam-Webster dictionary tomorrow for another word, otherwise you might lose your entertainment value.

Guest Satan
You can call me a liar all you want, and you're right. But I nailed your sorry fat butt to the wall with your comment you didn't know if AFC has a beard or not. Too bad your memory sux Fatso, now you're caught in your own web of lies. 11.gif So much for all your self-righteousness, go to Confessional, omit this little peccadillo, and you will be condemned.

Satan, what do you think would be a good punishment for Uncle Tubby when he comes our way? 4.gif

Oh, and Uncle Tubby, do remember to consult your Merriam-Webster dictionary tomorrow for another word, otherwise you might lose your entertainment value.

He's already lost his entertainment value. He sounds like a two-year old repeating the same word over and over. And then, we have him signing in as AFC and showing us poo. It's shocking that no one gets his "message", isn't it? I guess Uncle Tubby would admonish us that we need to look beyond the poo to see the real, deep message he is trying to convey to us. HAHAHAHA!

As far as Uncle Tubby's upcoming damnation, I foresee him locked in a rubber room for eternity with a loudspeaker blaring == LIAR! LIAR!

Guest Knight of Darkness
Ahhhh, but wouldn't ya love to be a fly on that confessional wall?

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I represented myself as speaking the words of Christ on a message board and also displayed pictures of doodie. I don't understand why people do not listen to my message."

And now we have Uncle Tubby on the hook as well, he has been caught red-handed as a liar. Although he will deny it with all his might (feeble as that may be), however, the evidence is plain as day.

Chatty Catty Bang Bang, you'll need another pal, hopefully one with a little more brains. This one shot himself and his credibility in the foot a little too quickly. Please try to find someone who can pose more of a challenge next time. ;)

Church TRADITION? Who the heck do you think HELPED throw Jesus up on the CROSS? The Jewish leaders of the TIME! They need our prayers...Ignorance? Nope. The Holy Trinity is the Only TRUE GOD.

Er ... A Faithful Catholic, I had anticipated your predictable response already. Another "ZIIINNG" on your part? .....

And don't give me any twaddle about 'The Jews killed Christ'. We know that. Just as we know that the Catholic Church has prospered on the aftermath. They did you a favor if the truth be known and your Church has been cashing in on it greedily ever since.

We don't ask them to change THEIR less than ideal prayers about us....Ever think of that?????

Of course I didn't "ever think of that" ... I didn't ever know of that. And I guess I never will either, in the absence of an example or a reference. Feel free.

There is no salvation without Jesus Christ, unless totally ignorant. The Jews are not totally ignorant at all. They REJECT Jesus Christ.

Scholars seem to be agreed on one point: there are THREE of what they class as "Main Abrahamic Religions":

250pxreligionsymbolabroh7.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religion

I trust therefore that the Pope also offers up a similar prayer for Muslims in the same spirit of condescension as the prayer that he offers up for Jews?

Oh, and BTW, remember this? .....

The words MUSLIM, JEW, and PROTESTANT describe PEOPLE'S FAITH PRACTICES and BELIEF SYSTEMS, not the people themselves.

Muslims are the people. Islam is their FAITH PRACTICE and BELIEF SYSTEM.

Jews are the people. Judaism is their FAITH PRACTICE and BELIEF SYSTEM.

Protestants are the people. Christianity is their FAITH PRACTICE and BELIEF SYSTEM.

Catholics are the people. Christianity is their FAITH PRACTICE and BELIEF SYSTEM.

This is supposed to be your pet field. Do try to get it right.

What might we learn about that from this link? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religion

Guest Knight of Darkness
He's already lost his entertainment value. He sounds like a two-year old repeating the same word over and over. And then, we have him signing in as AFC and showing us poo.

He probably showed us his own diaper. And doubtlessly he will deny he is AFC, telling us to check the IP addresses. Yo Uncle Tubby/AFC, having different IP addresses at the same time is a pretty trivial technical feat. Any script kiddie in Mom's basement knows how to do that. ;)

As far as Uncle Tubby's upcoming damnation, I foresee him locked in a rubber room for eternity with a loudspeaker blaring == LIAR! LIAR!

HAHAHA!!!! A nice finishing touch!

Archived