Who wants a chocolate shake?

Guest Guest

It's getting to be the time of year for one of those MacDonald's Shamrock Shakes!

They're good!

I hate those shamrock shakes because they always replace the strawberry ones! IT MAKES ME SO MAD!

And another thing -- when the heck is McDonalds going to start stirring the damn strawberry shakes? Half the time, I end up with a vanilla shake with a single swirl of strawberry in the middle! WTF! I DEMAND JUSTICE⁄

Gosh, now you have me wanting a chocolate shake in the worst way --

Now I'll have to go up to Tulls Market for one of thier famous real milkshakes!

You can take a bowl of quality ice cream, (Schwans is the best) -- add milk, and spoon it into a

milkshake and eat it like ice cream.

Guest As*face
Gosh, now you have me wanting a chocolate shake in the worst way --

Now I'll have to go up to Tulls Market for one of thier famous real milkshakes!

You can take a bowl of quality ice cream, (Schwans is the best) -- add milk, and spoon it into a

milkshake and eat it like ice cream.

You realize this is a troll thread. Everyone isn't getting the concept of milkshake. Read the nickname of the second post, then you'll figure it out :huh:

You realize this is a troll thread. Everyone isn't getting the concept of milkshake. Read the nickname of the second post, then you'll figure it out :huh:

Is'nt the magic word "refreshing" --- perhaps you'd better spell out what you mean because I read --- "refreshing" -----

Archived