One night stands

Guest Mac

Lsiten up young women. You're out in a bar and you meet a guy and you leave with him to his apt.

Do you notice he can't wait to get you out fast enough in the morning? And you expect a call?

Unbelievable the way you accept this activity as acceptable, nothing more than casual, and I guess that is actually what you get back, although strangely enough, YOU EXPECT MORE!

Gal's nothing has changed for guys, you won't find a Mr. Right when you aren't a Ms. Right!

Sadly it's dbl. standard alwasy has been, funny it hasn't sunk it yet..watching to many Britneys and Lindsays and, what,, you don't see the fallout?

Lsiten up young women. You're out in a bar and you meet a guy and you leave with him to his apt.

Do you notice he can't wait to get you out fast enough in the morning? And you expect a call?

Unbelievable the way you accept this activity as acceptable, nothing more than casual, and I guess that is actually what you get back, although strangely enough, YOU EXPECT MORE!

Gal's nothing has changed for guys, you won't find a Mr. Right when you aren't a Ms. Right!

Sadly it's dbl. standard alwasy has been, funny it hasn't sunk it yet..watching to many Britneys and Lindsays and, what,, you don't see the fallout?

your reference to "Ms." say alot, let me clarify. A woman who goes by "Ms." is deemed a man wannabe. Men want women who want to be women. Not a woman who wants to be a man. Its also a double standard when women picket mens only clubs when women have women only clubs too. BTW, there are many women wanting to get out first thing in the morning too.

You would like to believe that statement, "Women may want to get out first thing too."

Hardly, it's women who are needy, not the other way around. Women, MS. or Miss, some distinction, same ending, they're always hunting for a relationship, not a guy, you know what he's hunting for and if he finds it, you're history the very next day. Try respecting yourself, funny how many guys are attracted to that kind of gal.

What's the matter? Were you unable to hook up with a woman last night because you forgot to brush your two yellow teeth?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ms. Got It Goin ON!

I have had a few one night stands and never have they wanted me to get out! I've had to pretend like I was going to the bathroom and run out the door. I will never bring another guy home with me again because you can't get them out they try to linger. So, when I'm single I don't do the one night stand any longer I just head for the night stand and grab a toy, it's safer and no whinny phone calls that last forever! Men, you are worse than women!

Guest Ms. Got It Gonin ON!
If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep right on through to lunch.

That is exactly what I mean, that happened to me the dude ordered Chinese, I was so grossed out.

Guest Just Lookin

Do I go out to bars now and then? Yes, I do but very rarely. Am I looking for a one-night stand or relationship when I'm out? Nope!

Never had a one night stand in my life and not going to start now either.

I'd rather reach for my toys when in need than lose my self-respect.

Beware of anyone saying "I Got It Goin On!" It's a hoot cause they are always the Pitts.

For some reason they don't see what's in the mirror and what the rest of us see, so funny.

Do I go out to bars now and then? Yes, I do but very rarely. Am I looking for a one-night stand or relationship when I'm out? Nope!

Of course, nothing says "self-respect" like announcing to everyone on an internet message board that your "toys" are within a an arm's reach of your bed.

Have a little dignity woman....maintain the mystery.

Of course, nothing says "self-respect" like announcing to everyone on an internet message board that your "toys" are within a an arm's reach of your bed.

What is wrong with what she wrote? What mystery is there to maintain? If a guy said something like that everyone would think he was some kind of stud. I'm sure she has plenty of dignity.

What is wrong with what she wrote? What mystery is there to maintain? If a guy said something like that everyone would think he was some kind of stud. I'm sure she has plenty of dignity.

If a guy said that, they'd think he was some kindof loser for not being able to get laid.

Does a one night stand count if it's just with a friend ? I'm a guy, and a friend of mine is a female. Once or twice a year we head out on a road trip, stay in the same motel room and bed. Yes, we sleep together and yes, we get it on. Those are the only times we ever do it. Any other time, we're just plutonic friends.

You go girl....ignore the insecure boys.

You would like to believe that statement, "Women may want to get out first thing too."

Hardly, it's women who are needy, not the other way around. Women, MS. or Miss, some distinction, same ending, they're always hunting for a relationship, not a guy, you know what he's hunting for and if he finds it, you're history the very next day. Try respecting yourself, funny how many guys are attracted to that kind of gal.

If I am introduced to a woman as "Ms." ... Its over right there. Most guys are looking for a relationship too. They just wont admit it.

Oh come on. Guys do the same thing - only more often, and with their own hand!

Oh come on. Guys do the same thing - only more often, and with their own hand!

We do. We just don't announce it proudly on the internet and wear it as a Badge of Honor.

Archived