Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Hate to change the subject but-who is going to be seeing that ball in their hands-Tallon, Reynolds or DuVall? Heard they are all quick and strong-I know they are all good just wondering if one is standing out? How about receivers-Dahm, Barrett and anyone else? Any 10th graders in the mix?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry who said tom started this, i don't see where he started this and where he was trash talking joe, their friends you idiot.

He is a team player, hes the only kid i know that you could cut a leg off and he would get up just because his team needed him. You all need to leave him alone because he is not on this website and he is working hard and so far my opinion, i would say he starts but yes my opinion doesn't matter, its the coaches.

People don't think it is Tom-everyone knows its John read back he might as well have signed his name to all the trash talk. There we go again with the team player -Cut off his leg, ocker loves him, he stays after ...........who cares its talent that wins game not cutting off your leg. God, this isn't life or death its high school football get over it.....

I'm honestly sick of all this, stop guessing who it is all right your most likely wrong, yeah tom is probably better than joe, no the connollys arnt on the website but he is right that this its only high school football, but you should be telling everyone that. John wouldn't brag about his brother, your an idiot for that too. And by the way that leg statement does mean something, because Tom would do anything for his team, joe would get a cramp and sit out, so it does matter.

I'm honestly sick of all this, stop guessing who it is all right your most likely wrong, yeah tom is probably better than joe, no the connollys arnt on the website but he is right that this its only high school football, but you should be telling everyone that. John wouldn't brag about his brother, your an idiot for that too. And by the way that leg statement does mean something, because Tom would do anything for his team, joe would get a cramp and sit out, so it does matter.

Wow, that is so true, joe does have the worst attitude on the team and he thinks hes the best thing to walk this earth.

Yeah..Pat B. likes to talk how good he is and trash talk other players...great team player

Honestly the only trash talker is you . Barrett is doing great and he can out play you anytime-get over it!! Now aren't you sorry you started all this trash talk?

Patrick, haha, get off the computer, thats ridiculous because we all know john is better than pat and anyways pats horrible. Seriously what is pat better than him at. I find that kind of funny.

Patrick, haha, get off the computer, thats ridiculous because we all know john is better than pat and anyways pats horrible. Seriously what is pat better than him at. I find that kind of funny.
PB trash talks alot of players and coaches....he needs to find something else to do....

ok John here we go (no guessing here we all know its you).) I hope this will feed your ego enough to shut you the hell up-you are the best your brother is the best the team could not win with out you, Ocker thinks you are God on the basketball court, all the students think you are the most popular kid in the school, as a matter of fact you and Tom could win all the games by yourselves. There are you happy now??

I'm honestly sick of all this, stop guessing who it is all right your most likely wrong, yeah tom is probably better than joe, no the connollys arnt on the website but he is right that this its only high school football, but you should be telling everyone that. John wouldn't brag about his brother, your an idiot for that too. And by the way that leg statement does mean something, because Tom would do anything for his team, joe would get a cramp and sit out, so it does matter

Wait I thought the connollys didn't trash talk Joe? If you are so sick of all this why the DELETED did you start it. You couldn't just let it play out you had to trash talk people you are up against. How you can say powell is all about himself when you post here constantly how good you are, how ocker loves you , how mad good you are at basketball, who's got the ego? Now your trash talking Barrett-you should be kicked off the team! Of course John would brag about his brother-if hes not qb who is going to pass to him -Lets hope all the coach's know you have started all this DELETED!!!! Keep hiding behind your anonymous name and trash talking the team-you are a trouble maker and it will all come out in the end.

PB trash talks alot of players and coaches....he needs to find something else to do....

Who the hell does he trash talk-you mean unlike you -you are such a hypocrite its fine for you to trash talk but not anyone else-dude-you need to find something else to do!

Who the hell does he trash talk-you mean unlike you -you are such a hypocrite its fine for you to trash talk but not anyone else-dude-you need to find something else to do!

Dude-you will have to wait till he gets home from practice for a response.

There is a point everyone is missing. Daddy isn't the coach to get rid of the competition so we have to get rid of them some other way-bc voice trash talk . After reading back the only people they are going after on here are powell, and barrett surprising isn't it?

Guest Sparents = Poopy
Jealous, i think they get want they want because their better than you, but honestly what do they need to suck up to Ocker for, hes th JV coach and the connollys are mad good at basketball.

Wow. The connolly twins and their old man (smoochy smoochy butt butt I like to call him) are OVERRATED BIG TIME in both basketball and football. If Ocker was smart, he would not even take the kids and he would be better off with not having to deal with their lack of talent or their old man (smoochy smoochy butt butt).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Duke & Duke INC.
I heard Ocker only likes the connelly's and even has dinner at their house....ocker is an idiot...

what the F** does that have top do with anything. So they suck up to ocker too -whats new- thats how they get what they want....

If Ocker is having dinner at their house, I hope they are having chips/dips and nice assortment of pork bellies which I heard are on the up and up with organge juice according to Clarence Beaks.

:lol:

Wow. The connolly twins and their old man (smoochy smoochy butt butt I like to call him) are OVERRATED BIG TIME in both basketball and football. If Ocker was smart, he would not even take the kids and he would be better off with not having to deal with their lack of talent or their old man (smoochy smoochy butt butt).

Yeah, Connolly's are overated. Shane he wasnt good right. He was one of the best quarterbacks in section 4. Keep your mouth shut because the connollys are more succeful people then you are and ever will be. Your just Jealous.

Mr and Mrs Dahm, your true colors are finally making the rest of us SICK to our STOMACHS. You cause problems wherever you go, whatever you do. You've done it since PEEWEE and Little League. You've done it now in HS football, BASEBALL (We can't forget the antics you displayed this pasts baseball season) and you were upset that Ocker didn't "ask" Dahmer to try out for basketball. By the way, you don't get asked to try out, you show up if you have the b****. People are beginning to seeyou for who you really are. You're the ones who started all of this on the BS website three years ago. You just hid behind other people while you did it. GET A LIFE!!!! (one of Sara's favorite sayings!!!) The only ones who are suffering are the kids. You just don't have the guts to say what you feel face to face. And we all know who wears the pants in the family and believe me it's not Mr.

Guest ME supporter
Mr and Mrs Dahm, your true colors are finally making the rest of us SICK to our STOMACHS. You cause problems wherever you go, whatever you do. You've done it since PEEWEE and Little League. You've done it now in HS football, BASEBALL (We can't forget the antics you displayed this pasts baseball season) and you were upset that Ocker didn't "ask" Dahmer to try out for basketball. By the way, you don't get asked to try out, you show up if you have the b****. People are beginning to seeyou for who you really are. You're the ones who started all of this on the BS website three years ago. You just hid behind other people while you did it. GET A LIFE!!!! (one of Sara's favorite sayings!!!) The only ones who are suffering are the kids. You just don't have the guts to say what you feel face to face. And we all know who wears the pants in the family and believe me it's not Mr.

I disagree. I am a avid ME sport supporter, and I would have to agree with the assessment that the Connolly twins are overrated in Athletics, especially basketball. They are lucky they go to ME, if they went to a basketball powerhouse like Binghamton or Vestal, they might as well go join the chess club. Anyway, the Connolly Family plays politics with the best of them, and they know it. I don't know who these Dahm people are, but I am sure they have to get in line behind the Connollys when it comes to living through their kids.

:lol: :lol:

I disagree. I am a avid ME sport supporter, and I would have to agree with the assessment that the Connolly twins are overrated in Athletics, especially basketball. They are lucky they go to ME, if they went to a basketball powerhouse like Binghamton or Vestal, they might as well go join the chess club. Anyway, the Connolly Family plays politics with the best of them, and they know it. I don't know who these Dahm people are, but I am sure they have to get in line behind the Connollys when it comes to living through their kids.

:lol: :lol:

I have to say I have watched the Connollys play both football and basketball and and they do have the talent and ability...the Connolly family is not the only ones who play politics...we could name quite a few others...so does it really matter if they play politics because there are plenty of others, but the Connellys from what i have observed are definitely deserving of playing more than others...some of you will need to get over it and move on...

I have to say I have watched the Connollys play both football and basketball and and they do have the talent and ability...the Connolly family is not the only ones who play politics...we could name quite a few others...so does it really matter if they play politics because there are plenty of others, but the Connellys from what i have observed are definitely deserving of playing more than others...some of you will need to get over it and move on...

I agree. They should play at ME, but thats not saying much.

I actually watched the Connolly brothers play in the Summer League Basketball Final vs. Seton, and I thought they played pretty well... Or at least a lot better than expected. I'm not a fan of them or anything, just some kid who saw them play and someone who doesn't even really know them.. I can't say anything about football, as I haven't recently seen them play, but I can tell you that in my eyes for Basketball, they're not overrated.

why isnt walters on the starting o-line? and why in the online football preview is he hardly mentioned when reynolds and tallon are praised as gods? walters is m-e's best player but he hardly had any press. just think that is a little weird

why isnt walters on the starting o-line? and why in the online football preview is he hardly mentioned when reynolds and tallon are praised as gods? walters is m-e's best player but he hardly had any press. just think that is a little weird

They're praised as gods because crooks worships them.

Archived