Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The connolly's have more class than you, their not on this site.

Well I guess you have no class because you are on this site! God you put your foot in your mouth all the time-you must be one dumb person.....

The connolly's have more class than you, their not on this site.

Well I guess you have no class because you are on this site! God you put your foot in your mouth all the time-you must be one dumb person.....

]

Oh really you know everything, im d*mn sure their not on this website, and if you know them at all, they have class so get a DELETED life.

Oh really you know everything, im d*mn sure their not on this website, and if you know them at all, they have class so get a DELETED life.

touchy touchy touchy

what is your purpose here-to build yourself up-what? honestly you need help.....the bottom line is the talent will prove itself out-doesn't matter how much you stay after, how much ocker loves you, its game time that matters. so quit trying to start trouble and bring the team down. Let the coach's make the decision its not up to you who starts- and you can post on here all you want it won't change a thing!

what is your purpose here-to build yourself up-what? honestly you need help.....the bottom line is the talent will prove itself out-doesn't matter how much you stay after, how much ocker loves you, its game time that matters. so quit trying to start trouble and bring the team down. Let the coach's make the decision its not up to you who starts- and you can post on here all you want it won't change a thing!

I don't think thats what hes mad at, I think hes mad because all of you bring up Toms parents and thats not right, you say that their the one on this discussion board which i also do believe this person that the connellys arnt ever on here. So if this is about him starting your wrong. whoever up on the top of this page said that tom was on here because someone put ockers name in a post, hes not defending toms position on the field but the class that you are mistaking him for. Once again you are the ones starting problems within the team.

I don't think thats what hes mad at, I think hes mad because all of you bring up Toms parents and thats not right, you say that their the one on this discussion board which i also do believe this person that the connellys arnt ever on here. So if this is about him starting your wrong. whoever up on the top of this page said that tom was on here because someone put ockers name in a post, hes not defending toms position on the field but the class that you are mistaking him for. Once again you are the ones starting problems within the team.

You need to look back-I don't see where Toms parents are even really brought up. What started this whole mess was how Tom was the best he deserved the job, he stayed after, Ocker loves him, and trashed talked Powell..what was the point of all that except to start trouble? Makes me wonder how much of a team player he really is. Thats fine if he thinks Tom is best for the job as, it is ok if others think powell is the best for the job. People are entitled to their own opinions. But , ultimately it is the coach's decision.

I can't remember the last time Binghamton beat ME.....it has been a long time.....

Lets hope it continues -i heard Binghamton is working their tails off-but I think the guys can do it!!

Guest U-E Fan
WebSiteHelmet.gifI can't wait for the U-E / M-E game. Especially after U-E plays the #1 ranked team in the state opening day. After that game we should have a pretty good idea how U-E will fair on the season because Aquinas is ranked #1 in New York and #52 in the NATION. If you want to be the best, you gotta play the best.

WebSiteHelmet.gifI can't wait for the U-E / M-E game. Especially after U-E plays the #1 ranked team in the state opening day. After that game we should have a pretty good idea how U-E will fair on the season because Aquinas is ranked #1 in New York and #52 in the NATION. If you want to be the best, you gotta play the best.

no asshole, if you wanna be the best

you gotta BEAT the best

You need to look back-I don't see where Toms parents are even really brought up. What started this whole mess was how Tom was the best he deserved the job, he stayed after, Ocker loves him, and trashed talked Powell..what was the point of all that except to start trouble? Makes me wonder how much of a team player he really is. Thats fine if he thinks Tom is best for the job as, it is ok if others think powell is the best for the job. People are entitled to their own opinions. But , ultimately it is the coach's decision.

I heard Ocker only likes the connelly's and even has dinner at their house....ocker is an idiot...

Yeah..Pat B. likes to talk how good he is and trash talk other players...great team player..

There goes that jealous head of yours again! Now it obvious who is doing all the trash talking and Ocker loving crap-hello John...........

Yeah..Pat B. likes to talk how good he is and trash talk other players...great team player

Honestly the only trash talker is you . Barrett is doing great and he can out play you anytime-get over it!! Now aren't you sorry you started all this trash talk?

I heard Ocker only likes the connelly's and even has dinner at their house....ocker is an idiot...

what the F** does that have top do with anything. So they suck up to ocker too -whats new- thats how they get what they want....

what the F** does that have top do with anything. So they suck up to ocker too -whats new- thats how they get what they want....

Jealous, i think they get want they want because their better than you, but honestly what do they need to suck up to Ocker for, hes th JV coach and the connollys are mad good at basketball.

Im sorry who said tom started this, i don't see where he started this and where he was trash talking joe, their friends you idiot.

He is a team player, hes the only kid i know that you could cut a leg off and he would get up just because his team needed him. You all need to leave him alone because he is not on this website and he is working hard and so far my opinion, i would say he starts but yes my opinion doesn't matter, its the coaches.

Im sorry who said tom started this, i don't see where he started this and where he was trash talking joe, their friends you idiot.

He is a team player, hes the only kid i know that you could cut a leg off and he would get up just because his team needed him. You all need to leave him alone because he is not on this website and he is working hard and so far my opinion, i would say he starts but yes my opinion doesn't matter, its the coaches.

I agree... who said tom was on here trash talking. I doubt hes on here.

People don't think it is Tom-everyone knows its John read back he might as well have signed his name to all the trash talk. There we go again with the team player -Cut off his leg, ocker loves him, he stays after ...........who cares its talent that wins game not cutting off your leg. God, this isn't life or death its high school football get over it.....

Archived