Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

well the o-line should go like this: Walters at right tackle, Giordani at right guard, Josh S at center, Bobby Gorham at left guard, Tim Szymrko at left tackle Adam R at tight end.

for the d-line it should go: Walters anchoring the line at strong side d-tackle, Szymrko at nose, Adam R at weak side end, Tallon and strong side end. this line set up could be very good if given a chance

Guest Guest

I think this is a possibility but Tallon is too small at end now without the help of Joe Andrews. I think he is more suited for a linebacking roll possibly even d-back. The only returning defensive members in the front 7 are Walters, Reynolds, Tallon, and Scribner. I would not be surprised if there were a lot of changes from the starters due to the fact Gallegher has only coached a few of the returning members and probably will start more of the players he is familiar with.

Guest John Fox
well the o-line should go like this: Walters at right tackle, Giordani at right guard, Josh S at center, Bobby Gorham at left guard, Tim Szymrko at left tackle Adam R at tight end.

for the d-line it should go: Walters anchoring the line at strong side d-tackle, Szymrko at nose, Adam R at weak side end, Tallon and strong side end. this line set up could be very good if given a chance

what are the approximate weights of these linemen?

Guest Guest
rumor has it...ME school wants crooks out...and now!!!

Yep sounds about right for ME win a State title and your out!!

He personally did not win the state title....how is it he won this year with the same players but not last year....let's think what was different...oh yeah....the assistant coach was different...crooks just sits his fat a### and takes all the credit for everything....the school wants you out....

Guest Guest
but if they are strong and quick, being on the lighter side is not as much of a concern.

Don't kid yourself, this is A ball we are talking about. Strong and quick is more important on the D line, you need strong and beef on the O line more.

Guest guest
Don't kid yourself, this is A ball we are talking about. Strong and quick is more important on the D line, you need strong and beef on the O line more.

Corning East's biggest lineman in 2006 weighed 225 pounds. Two of them were under 200. They won the state title didn't they?

Guest guest

this is true. maine endwells line should be in good shape

I really hope this is true because if it is it should be a great team!

Corning East's biggest lineman in 2006 weighed 225 pounds. Two of them were under 200. They won the state title didn't they?

Exception rather than the rule. They dramatically overcame lack of beef issues with a LOT of team speed overall. M-E 2008 lacks that same speed. Good example though.

m-e has good enough speed to overcome there lack of speed. also with alot of veterans on the team with alot of expierence and football smarts. this team should be pretty good

Exception rather than the rule. They dramatically overcame lack of beef issues with a LOT of team speed overall. M-E 2008 lacks that same speed. Good example though.

Is it better to have speed or "beef"?

with walters and giordani and even szymrko they have some good beef on the line right there. those 3 and the other linemen have good speed to so they got both elements on there line. it should be fun to see this unit work together.

BRAINS!!! are better then both beef and speed by brains i mean the smarts to have the right techniques and knowing how each other play so that they can be a unison group of linemen. People forget that maine endwell has been one of the smartest and well taught group of student athletes.

Archived