Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

People forget that maine endwell has been one of the smartest and well taught group of student athletes.

People forget? How the heck would anyone know and HOW does one measure that?

"Oh, sorry, I forgot M-E has had very smart teams and has been well taught." Give me a break.

Point is, it MAY be true, but how would anyone know?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How you know you have smart athletes is that they may not be the best athletes but the ones that know how to be efficient and be productive. Maine Endwell has been productive and there has been no stand out players that have been going to D1 colleges so its an inference based on observations.

How you know you have smart athletes is that they may not be the best athletes but the ones that know how to be efficient and be productive. Maine Endwell has been productive and there has been no stand out players that have been going to D1 colleges so its an inference based on observations.

Huh? Sounds more like a assumption on your part.

but the m-e seniors are way better than the young kids

@

M-E lost too many good seniors last season. they lost basically there whole offensive line. 2 of the seniors on the line are playing college FB

@

Vestal is certainly not loaded. That is why they dropped down to A. They were looking at a distant third place if they stayed in AA this year.

vestal is loaded, 10 returning starters, plus, cady,DeGroat,sowell are three top notch local players, they will surprise many, lets not forget vestal has always been a force until recent years, in 2000 they were 3-6 they came back in 2001 10-1 and lost in the state semis, 2007 3-6,, now thyere in A, so watch out, im a forker, but damn i think m-e vestal will be a game to watch this year.

M-E lost too many good seniors last season. they lost basically there whole offensive line. 2 of the seniors on the line are playing college

Lost way to many seniors? You mean Andrews and Reyonolds because other than that there is no loss-that was not the most athletic class to come through ME!!

Vestal will beat m.e. by a score or two, in the reg season and the sectional playoffs, so it doesnt matter. 25 pages of wasted thought ahaahah.

Someone is disillusioned ME will kill them hands down. They have nothing they are not the school of past!

but players like walters, giordani, szymrko, and gomulka all played on that line through out the year. the m-e line should be fine this year

Andrews and Rutkowski were the only good consistant linemen they had. the other guys didnt see much time at all

@

M-E lost too many good seniors last season. they lost basically there whole offensive line. 2 of the seniors on the line are playing college

Lost way to many seniors? You mean Andrews and Reyonolds because other than that there is no loss-that was not the most athletic class to come through ME!!

ME has the Connelly kids...who are going to be unstoppable......they will be the key to ME wins....

What a suck up!!!!......

Who the F*uck is he sucking up to, hes being truthful so you can stop being jealous that your not half the person he is.

connoly kids wont even start, must be mom posting to try to help out now that daddy isnt coach

\

Too bad your kid doesn't play, oh and by the way, Tom is starting both ways right now and so is Jon. The Connolly's don't need this website, their better people than of all of you, so get a life and quit saying that their the ones posting because I guarantee that the connolly kids would light you and your kids up. The quaterback Connolly stays after practice everyday and throws and is probably the hardest working one there along with me and very few others, the kid he's competing with Powell doesnt work half as hard.

Archived