Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

just gallagher mumbling about nothing and blowing smoke up all of the players butts.

Well if your a player with that attitude get off the team now-we definitely don't need that crap-and if you are a disgruntled parent grow up and keep it to yourself. Honestly why are people so negative at ME? Is it players who think they deserve more attention or kids who didn't make a team, or parents who are mad their kid isn't the best? Will there ever be a team spirit at this school? Gallagher wants to take this team as far as he can-he really believes their is a lot of potential here-why is that blowing smoke?? Go to another district maybe you would be happier.............

Guest guest

Kids aren't dumb, hard to respect someone that has been "relieved" of 4 coaching jobs at ME. Yet, some how he goes from JV assistant to varsity head coach. Something is fishy and the kids know it.

Think of a work analogy. If somebody you worked with as a peer was fired 4 times and then brought back as your boss. Would you be very happy about it? Especially when your previous boss was well liked and respected.

Parents are afraid going to the school board or AD will only yield less playing time for their son.

Tough situation.

Guest guest

Kids aren't dumb, hard to respect someone that has been "relieved" of 4 coaching jobs at ME. Yet, some how he goes from JV assistant to varsity head coach. Something is fishy and the kids know it.

Think of a work analogy. If somebody you worked with as a peer was fired 4 times and then brought back as your boss. Would you be very happy about it? Especially when your previous boss was well liked and respected.

Parents are afraid going to the school board or AD will only yield less playing time for their son.

Tough situation.

I understand that people don't like him but these posts are so negative and all it does is hurt the kids. It is what it is -he is the coach. Maybe if they put their energy into helping the program instead of bringing it down the kids would have a chance. Just like you said kids are not dumb and they are getting such negative feed back from the adults- how can we expect it to go anywhere? The politics suck but it happens everywhere, we had them here last year with the program and in many other programs but its not going to end, they will always be around. Remember not everyone did like the previous coaching staff-there is just no way to make everyone happy. I really hope this pulls together for the kids sake.....

Guest guest

just gallagher mumbling about nothing and blowing smoke up all of the players butts.

The guy can't win! First hes not doing enough now he's calling meetings and they are doing something almost every day and now its -hes blowing smoke-talk about a no win situation-what the hell do you want from the guy????

Guest Guest

In the wake of it all, Coach Sherwood has left M-E completely. He has now moved to teach and coach at Newark Valley. Didn't another teacher/coach leave last year?

Guest guest

The guy can't win! First hes not doing enough now he's calling meetings and they are doing something almost every day and now its -hes blowing smoke-talk about a no win situation-what the hell do you want from the guy????

To Resign....

Guest Guest
Leave the area........please

I think you will find that the M-E community would want him to leave. He has already made a very good young coach who happens be a great teacher leave, in Coach Sherwood.

Guest guest

I think you will find that the M-E community would want him to leave. He has already made a very good young coach who happens be a great teacher leave, in Coach Sherwood.

You can't really be serious-he made Sherwood leave? How exactly did he make sure Sherwood leave? The ME community would want him to leave-you mean a select few in the ME community. Seriously get over it already he is the coach grow up and deal with it!

Guest Guest
You can't really be serious-he made Sherwood leave? How exactly did he make sure Sherwood leave? The ME community would want him to leave-you mean a select few in the ME community. Seriously get over it already he is the coach grow up and deal with it!

Sherwood coached/ taught at M-E for 15 years. Why all of the sudden would he leave? Why would he leave to go to Newark Valley? I'll tell you why, he isn't happy with many things including the current football program. M-E is experiencing a change, a change that is not for the better! Some have left and others will certainly follow. In the last 3 years, things have declined. I wonder why?

Guest guest

Sherwood coached/ taught at M-E for 15 years. Why all of the sudden would he leave? Why would he leave to go to Newark Valley? I'll tell you why, he isn't happy with many things including the current football program. M-E is experiencing a change, a change that is not for the better! Some have left and others will certainly follow. In the last 3 years, things have declined. I wonder why?

He gave up his job because of a football program-that definitely sounds a little severe! There is politics at every school -hope he found what he's looking for and not disappointed. Sherwood was a good guy I wish him the best............

Guest guest

Can I just ask why you are so bitter-do you think your kid won't get playing time-you were wronged personally- or is it something else-I am asking sincerely.

Guest Guest

Everyone knows it does not matter how well a player you are, but who you know....you become a better player only because of who you know......basically....you look good to a coach if you know how to play the politics.....ME is very well known for this.....people are tired of it and want the AD to pay for it....his head is on the chopping block.......

Guest guest

Very serious, they were on the same teaching team and they had to be separated. Ask the other teachers at the middle school why. Ask them who the better teacher is. Ask the principal who the better teacher is. It certainly was not Brian's fault. I dare you to find anyone that would say a bad thing about Brian Sherwood.

You are right, there are politics every where, but only at ME can you be relieved of 4 coaching jobs and then get hired as the head varsity football coach. In case you didn't know, the jobs were, modified football, jv football, varsity wrestling and varsity track. When your wife is the vice principal at the high school, anything can happen.

Guest guest

how bout this... the players like gallagher as coach.. he pushes them everyday wether its lifting or the agility practices. he doesnt let them give up and still has some knowledge about the sport. he will make a great

coach if he allows crooks to call plays. they will be a contender to look out for..they gain alot of speed this year and dont lose much.. let him coach and stop critizing everything

@

Guest guest
how bout this... the players like gallagher as coach.. he pushes them everyday wether its lifting or the agility practices. he doesnt let them give up and still has some knowledge about the sport. he will make a great

coach if he allows crooks to call plays. they will be a contender to look out for..they gain alot of speed this year and dont lose much.. let him coach and stop critizing everything

@

You must be an quite an insider. Gallagher plans on calling the plays.

Guest Guest
You must be an quite an insider. Gallagher plans on calling the plays.
If crooks is calling the plays ME will lose every game for sure....he isn't even sure waht time of day it is let alone what play to call....isn't he the coach they are trying to give the boot to anyway.....

@

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

shows how smart you guys crooks and gallagher won some 30 straight games in jv with crooks callin the plays it has to work a little bit at least!

Guest Guest
shows how smart you guys crooks and gallagher won some 30 straight games in jv with crooks callin the plays it has to work a little bit at least!
rumor has it...ME school wants crooks out...and now!!!

Archived